Defenders Teaser

Hype, ohemmgee, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=wBZtM8q2Z1g

Even the worst Netflix show was really good, so color me hyped.

No, shill. Jessica Jones was not good. She's going to make this team worse with her needless existence.

I thought aside from the shit side characters like Trish that as a whole Jessica Jones was better than Daredevil.

Let me immediately follow that up by saying I still have 3 episodes of Daredevil season 2 to watch.

So how soon until Marvel announces a Defenders book with this exact team?

I know how people get worked up about movie and show synergy here, but that wouldn't bother me at all. The probably most awkward thing is Daredevil, who's slightly less associated with that "family" than the rest of the team members.

>I know Marvel does shitty things but I'm ok with it
As expected from a drone.

Jessica Jones would have been great if it was 3 episodes shorter and cut out half the side characters.

opposite for me, jessica was the weakest part of the series. tennant is what made the series work

I'm good with them being a team, I'm not good with them being The Defenders. There are at least two better names.

Fuck off. Trish, Luke and that budget Captain America were the only good parts of the show.

They should have picked someone else for Jessica, even a average looking woman would do it instead of that rat face.

It was alright
Stop beings shill

Actually, I'm saying people here get irrationally angry about the principle of practices like that (as shown by your comment) independent of the result, and in this case, I DON'T think it would be a shitty thing.

Why? Misty Knight has been a Defender, and she's linked to these characters.

I don't see how your post contradicts anything I said. Keep being part of the problem though.

Heroes For Hire

New Avengers

i'm hyped alright
just don't make another interracial sex propaganda again

>budget Captain America
>not recognizing Nuke

I don't even know why I Iurk tv show threads.

Oh fuck me I meant Mighty Avengers.

>It's a Danny dresses skimpily episode
>Daredevil doesn't seem to mind.

I mean, even in the comics he was designed as a successor to the super soldier program.

You're really not gonna like Iron Fist.

>I don't see how your post contradicts anything I said.
You didn't say anything with any meaning.

Both of those are names they've used before but consider

>Heroes for Hire
Plays up the mercenary angel of their nature, makes it seem less noble. Fine for Luke when he was stating out, but doesn't work as well for something like
>Mighty Avengers
Of which the team with Luke Cage in it rose in response to a threat to their home turf, and needed a name that more accurately reflected that. The only problem is, it immediately marks them as second-stringers to the Avengers, and was done to cash in on Avengers hype anyway. Honestly, that very team could have just as easily been called the Defenders, and the title would have worked just as well, maybe better. If you think about it. the "Defenders" have always been about the idea of protecting our turf from something bad that's trying to get in. On a more cosmic/inter-dimensional scale, sure, but the concept remains. In this show the turf is NY, and the outside bad thing is the Hand, and whatever they're trying to summon. I think you could introduce a book with a concept not far removed from that pretty seamlessly.

Oof, meant "mercenary angle".

>cant even shave yourselves

This post is the equivalent of a kid plugging his ears and humming loudly.

Looking at you, Danny!

You're not even talking about comics anymore. You're just trying to get the last word. Your argument essentially comes down to "I don't wike it", without making any assertions about why it's bad, except that people who support it are bad "part of the problem". Do yourself a favor, and stop posting.