Someone stop him from making two more alien films

Someone stop him from making two more alien films.

fuck no. we need more alien kino. the alien threads on here are my favorite.

I want him to run this trash series into the ground. I hope he gets his gladiator sequel as well.

But I loved Prometheus and Covenant

>there are 8 Alien films
>only two of them are good

age will stop him, not to worry.

He has a deal with Lucifer. So did Tony.

*three

>Alien 1
>Aliens
>Covenant

well memed

The only good Alien film was Alien, and even then it was only "good" at what it wanted to be. It's a perfectly executed slasher movie transplanted into space with exactly one good twist. Add to it the very obvious but legitimately well implemented concepts of fear of rape and female empowerment and it's a 10/10 at what it set out to be. Which is a slasher genre film. The lowest art genre in all of cinema.

It's certainly not a film that needed a sequel, as the story was finalised. Every single attempt to further extrapolate the universe has spoiled the mystery. Every attempt to further flesh out Ripley's character or continue her story has felt tacked on at best, and reductive at worst.

I adore Alien for what it is, but I wish they'd left it alone. It isn't something that leaves room for sequel building, and oh boy does it show.

Gay blog bro

he has TWO fucking more planned?

>two
one
Aliens is shit

fuck off reddit, Scott is one of the last true patricians in Hollywood

wow u sure showed me sorry ill go

hell be fine

Explain to me how covenant is shit it was fun as hell with alot of renaissance kino

L8r

I don't want to stop him. I don't want anyone to stop him. You are a fool, op.

But I want more comedies about IQ40 people having adventures with space monsters.

>Kino tier
Alien
>Great tier
Aliens
>Good tier
Prometheus, Covenant
>Only watch if you're a fan tier
Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AvP
>Absolute trash tier
AvP 2