Pyre
Dead Cells

Squad. Patiently waiting for V10.

Deus ex: mankind divided

ARMA 3, War Thunder, HOI4.

Ah and BF4 + Project Reality

leveling alts in wow and casually playing ranked matches in hots

>Witcher 3
I have over 200 hours in this game, I wish I could erase my mind to play it more

Heroes of Might and Magic III
Worms Armageddon
Half-Life: Deathmatch
ARMA II: DayZ mod

Fortnite

also this except HOI4
Arma3 only tushino and FT2
200 hours is like full story + all non dlc marks?

war thunder, cod series and Ps2 games.

It's 2018 and i'm still playing with Ps2

Metal Gear is pretty Solid too

Darkwood
Battlefield 1
Homeworld Remastered
Tyranny

Paradox games, mostly Vic2

Get a load of this faggot, faggots.

The Witcher series. I bought the first one about 6-7 years ago, I only finished it today.

Total war games, Paradox games, Warthunder and Heroes of the Storm

Rust

Nothing I hate more than gamers. If you're >16 and play games you're a complete waste.

kys

If you're >born and a Finn you're a complete waste.

HOI4,
TotalWar series,
Heroes of Might and Magic III
Left 4 dead, Left 4 dead 2
Space Rangers
Gothic 2, Arcanum and Silent Hill 2 (playing again every 4 years)

Xenoblade 2 and that octothing.

Good to know

Put down the joystick and go outside Pavel. I'd rather be dead than waste my life away.

i'm 38 and just bought a Switch. get mad kid

shitload of stuff in shitloads of styles

What is better then playing games? What's so bad in gamers to hate them?

Undertale was good.

Bloodborne

posting on Sup Forums automatically disqualifies you for any moral preaching

il-2
Bf4
Fortnite
Bloodborne

That's pretty sad.
I imagine you spent your whole childhood alone playing your NES and you think you can find the joy you felt you were 8 again but don't realize it didn't come from Nintendo but was a part of you.

What are you doing here then?

This

>il-2
vitun ryssät

I also play Medieval 2 and Rome total war

You imagine wrong. Like the autistic shit that you are. I even have kids that i now need to pick up from school.

I have so many good games, but i don't find any joy playing them any more. Doesn't matter that i have a 65' 4K TV with awesome home cinema, or if it is the latest Uncharted game or something else. It is just a distraction from the real life, i've seen so much in the real life that i just want to work towards having it cool in the real world, and not on a screen.

Super Mario Odyssey. It's fun, but it was too easy until the bonus levels, which are currently raping me.

I'm currently pirating the Labo with some old delivery boxes

>mfw i only play with germanic planes

The end game was really a surprise. Getting rekt by a Nintendo game was not what i expected. Beautiful game.

deep post ^

Let's hope you grow up before your kids.

Street Fighter 5

persona 5

Rocket League
Dark Souls II SotFS
Battlefield 1
Ori and the Blind Forest

any of you fags waiting for this?
moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil

should be released within 1-2 months

>Assassins creed II (played it when it came out but never went beyond this one but i want to play the other ones so i thought id replay this first)
>GTAV
>God of war for ps2 (never played any console beyond psone so making my way through available EMUs)

No thanks. If I'd want to experience the world of Fallout I'd just go to the real Brazil.

I'm pretty sure you never seen a woman up close. And all your opinions came from Sup Forums. goodbye

Nu-Fallout is terrible, so no.

>Assassins creed II
youtube.com/watch?v=9zo0H1_QCaE

One of my favorite games.

Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations are the best story, don't rush it and make sure you have enough synchronization (i believe 75% needed) to unlock additional mission of Ezio past

and about God of War, there is PS3 emulator, and the first 2 games are fully playable, third one not yet, if you have decent CPU i recommend checking it out because obviously this game looks better on PS3
search for RPCS3

>Fallout New Vegas is terrible

come here you filthy slav i need to punch you

Just few things to relax, I'm not devoted gamer:
WG Realms 2
Starcraft Broodwar
Unreal Tournament 2004 + ballistic weapons mod
Black Mesa Source

The last month i've driven from corrupt police on a motorbike, visited a shaman in Java, jumped bungee, been on the beach pic related, taken mushrooms sold in a bar on Gili. Yeah, i prefer that to games.

Currently waiting for Tomb Kings to release.

Just bought a 3DS. Currently playing:

Etrian 5
Etrian 1 untold
7th Dragon
Picross 3D
Donkey Kong
Shin Megami Tensei 4 apocalypse

I also bought for later
Xenoblade
Fire Emblem Echoes
Bravely Default

also bought Yoshi Island, this game is a fucking fraud, fuck you Nintendo for producing this pile of electronic shit

will buy Radiant Historia later

DOTA 2
CS GO
WAR THUNDER

youtu.be/gbKYL7EzQzI?t=5m32s

Well, I'm playing a heart and gold randomizer, rocket league and drakengard on a ps2 that I was able to salvage it

good to know

It's the least awful from the 3d games, at least in terms of RPG mechanics and story (Fallout 4 takes gameplay) and I did find it somewhat enjoyable, but it just doesn't hold a candle to the original games.
I was especially disappointed by how empty the map felt, most locations are tiny and rather pointless.

Dark Souls

I haven't been so enthralled by a video game since Skyrim.

Bydlo

you forgot pic, but yeah i get you there. the real experience is alot more valuable and more knowledgeable than a virtual digital experience. And it is also way more useful.

I haven't played anything for over 2 weeks now

>rich person tells me why I don't travel the world lol

youtube.com/watch?v=HMsbMK9Odoc

best AC trailer

XC 2

Chess (I’m mediocre at it though), old emulator games, mobile phone games. Not a big fan of pc games.

>real world
There is no such thing.

I only play japanese gacha games. Other shit is for children.

This is also amazing. Ubisoft should stop fucking this serie up and give time to tell a good story.

Gib Lichess or Ultra chess profile.

>The last month i've made a vroo vroo man, visited a shitskin, jumped kid attraction, swimmed and made my neurons killed
Nice experience. I'm back to Dota now.

Currently going back and forth between a handful of games.

Main ones being
7D2D
CS:GO
Witcher 3
PS2 emulated Medievil 1&2, Jack and Daxter 1,2,3 and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.
Atlas Reactor
Divinity Original Sin 2

almost, any kind of games, but I am a nintendofan, so...

If you play CS:GO, kys. The worst shooter currently available and it doesn'teven have any good amount of content to make up for it.

civ 6. getting too old for shooters and rpg larpers like skyrim and crap

I’m a poor fag who can’t really pay for video games until my mom gives me my annual allowance. I play simply chess with my online Brazilian friend, it’s free and has good graphics.

Lately:

AoE3
Empire Total War
Mount & Blade Warband
Civ V
Tropico V
EU4
Theme Hospital

Most played game in recent years is Euro Truck Simulator 2 (the German work ethic memes are real). Still play regularly for relaxation with some radio in the background. Can't post nice screenshots, they're on the other computer.

Also I've recently installed Spintires Mudrunner (having already played Spintires) and I've reinstalled BeamNG Drive for PHYSICS.

Also I've been gifted Brigador for christmas and need to continue it when I'm back home, and I've been meaning to continue Stardew Valley.

>not using myegy

Oh, and something else. I'm occasionally playing Cities Skylines or Transport Fever because I like urban planning and infrastructure.

Lichess. It's free and the best players are there. It's seriously a chess party for all kind of players.

Finally got to play Hollow Knight and it's amazing.

I don’t trust sketchy websites desu. My friends use it and sometimes got a virus from it and I don’t wanna wreck the only pc I have >.<

Nice. I’ll check it.

same

this