Why do Americans think this cunt is funny?

Why do Americans think this cunt is funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMq-_X0fFOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He fits some rustic archetype that appeals to normies.

disgrace to Australia

get fucked roastie

>Americans LOVE guns!
>Amirite?!?
>FUCK GUNS!!!
Get got famous, got on his soap box and now panders to nu-males, feminists and the radical liberal audience.
He is no longer funny.

I don't get why some fucking australian would move to America and have the gall to tell them how to live.

Americans don't think, we consume. He is the flavor of the minute

>He is no longer funny.
He is no longer funny to you (and me). He's funny to his current audience.

It's just not for us. I know this is Sup Forums and all and we're supposed to reee and shit, but whatever.

We do? CC greenlights literally everything that gets to their desk. As long as a show makes more money than it costs to make, CC will air it unless they have something more profitable in the works. One of my favorite gags is Tosh.0 taking the piss out of CC for all their failed programs. The Jim Jeffries show will no doubt join the ranks.

I don't even know who the fuck that is.

Literally who?

Alcoholocaust was great, what happened ?

To his credit, he seemed to be the only one with some sense in his Green Room session.

>all his material is about how religion is stupid

Hes a watered down easily accessible bill hicks wannabe with an australian accent

>doesn't like religion.
>anti-guns.
>foreign.

Gee I wonder why you guys don't like him. Fuck your biases a transparent.

Are you aware of your irony-brain?

He was genuinely good on O&A, one of my favorites. But yeah, without a room full of bants he's pretty shit.

>OLD WHITE MEN

The propaganda is strong with this cunt

Jim getting to act this out with the real Cliff is so great. Must have been one of the moments of his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMq-_X0fFOU

Anyway I don't blame him for trying to appeal to an audience. He's less drunk than he used to be so he's never going to be as wild.

That gun bit was great desu, but the attention it got changed him. He's pushed into the 'comedy for leftists' box now and that's not where his strength is, or what he's always been about.

Maybe he'll piss his new audience off by pissing all over Muhammad and transgender bullshit, but I doubt it. He's making serious money now.

>Used to get punched in the face for offending people in the audience
>now a left wing virtue signaling cuck who just talks about "lmao drumpf"

I hope it gets cancelled asap. I used to to like the guy a lot but now whenever I'm just trying to watch South Park or sone shit I see his smug face lecturing me about America every commercial

I started hearing less of him when his whole routine started revolving around anti-America/anti-Trump material.