>I'm going to be remembered as villain
>Everyone hates me
>What am I going to do
>Did I remember to turn all the lights off before going out today

>posting a photo of some poor old man and saying its merkel

you should be ashame

How's her incognito outfit.
She looks like the bloke who empties my bins

Rejuvenated with strong muslim spunk infusions!

maybe she is the one emptying your bins, if she's been in hiding for weeks it's not impossible
When I was growing up there was this homeless guy who me and my friends were almost convinced was Kurt Cobain in hiding

She should fear to show her face in public!

Our ex-president was booed and harrassed everywhere she went until she was removed from power. And she didn't even try to genocide us. Get your shit together Gercucks!

Even after accelerated continuation of sexual crimes and terrorism caused by immigrants and refugees, she just doubled down. She probably still thinks she'll be vindicated in the end. People who believe they're on the "right side of history" will do terrible things and continue to do them.

I hate how these "leaders" can sit out in public like this, but when you say something about islam, scrawl a cartoon even, you must live under protection for the rest of your life.

I will not be happy until these commie bastards also know what it is like to live in fear. It's only fair. It's only their own policy turned back on them.

She looks like she is not doing much damage there but you can never know.

Our government just has to spend more money in ads. Public opinion will change sooooooooooon...

fucking kek

Disgusting.

why is she dressed like an American redneck woman on her way to Walmart for more cigarettes?

>A Mohammed

Are Germans incapable of understanding what an IQ test is or how inbred and retarded Muslims are?

France already had to literally change their language to make it more "Muslims firendly"

>And she didn't even try to genocide us
That's where she went wrong.

She's batshit insane.

Dear leader! We can do it!

Watch your language!

Sincerly,
A. Mohamad (Space Engineer)

What if Merkel is secretly SS child who's mission was to wake up germany and europe?

thats just her husband
if that thing beside her husband is actually merkel she just transformed into Göring

Savd that

It's better to live under robber barons...

I'm wondering about something like that whenever a political "lets get more cucked" decision is made anywhere.

Fuck you, Germany.

If I want to apply for a job, I need B2/C1 level German.

> acting silly for many years to distract your allies
> BLITZKRIEG 1. JANUARY 2017 / 00:01h
> urge refugees to flood into other European countries to transform them into wasteland
> conquer rest of Europe or kill them if they don't subjugate to Merkel

Why do you want to come here?

The scary thing is she won't be thinking anything of the sort, she will be forever convincing herself that she is absolutely right on all affairs and blaming every failing of her policies on native Germans and everyone else being stupid. Psychopathic bitch needs putting down.

Well save this too while you're at it

and as an EU citizen you don't get 600 hrs of language training, rent, food and pocket money all free.

XD ebin bantz!

The EU is designed so that Germany is the only country with a good job market

Although technically the UK should be better off since at least they aren't in the Eurozone they still have a huge fucking trade deficit.

Cousin fucking, eh?

no she won't she'll have some cushy job at the UN and be happy with herself

Yes

all the Muslims I grew up around had awful birth defects, blindness, misshapen heads, mental problems, etc

And it's all because you are encouraged to fuck your nearest family members in the Muslim world for economic reasons (getting control of inheritance, making sure outsiders can't move in, etc)

It's the exact same reason why pedophilia is so common.

>Even after accelerated continuation of sexual crimes and terrorism caused by immigrants and refugees, she just doubled down. She probably still thinks she'll be vindicated in the end.
Or maybe when she was elected, they took her into a room, showed her the video of Möllemann getting assassinated that noone's ever seen and asked, "Fragen?"

Because all the good jobs in the UK are concentrated in London and I don't really want to spend 70% of my paycheck on renting a tiny apartment for years.

The expectation for getting any 'real' job in Germany is that you are pretty much fluent in German. I don't have a problem with this but it rustles my jimmies that you'll put that barrier in front of someone with a physics degree but have no qualms inviting a bunch of double-digit IQ rapefugees in AND giving them free housing, money, language lessons etc.

Exactly. Quads of truth.

That's a direct result of the racial egalitarism that permeates every level of public discourse. Mentioning race/ethnicity and IQ in the same sentence is a major taboo. If IQ distributions were the same for every ethnic group, then it would indeed make economic sense to see every migrant as a potential skilled worker or academic with the same likelihood as indigenous people. But because it is not so, and because one is immediately and sharpy ostracized for voicing such thoughts publicly, Western democracies are gleefully taking in people that will only drain their host societies dry (and often for very confused reasons, too - the distinction between refugees and migrants has become completely blurred and no one seems to give a shit).

Overthrow your government

>Are Germans incapable of understanding what an IQ test is or how inbred and retarded Muslims are?
Yes, they are.
People here don't understand why children of Vietnamese immigrants are better in school than children of Turkish immigrants (or even German).

and pedophilia mainly exists over there because one rich man has numerous wives (who are related to him) so most men have nothing to fuck but goats, other men, and of course young boys.

soon every part of the west will be as retarded as Africa/Middle East

thanks, lefitsts

JUST

friendly reminder nearly half of young people in germany are now foreigners, mostly non-western. civil war within 20 years guaranteed.

>civil war within 20 years guaranteed.
No, because the trend isn't suddenly slowing down or stopping. In 20 years, increasingly islamic laws will be voted into power and brown-skinned neo-Germans will only think "why didn't we do this sooner". There will be no one to fight on the other side. The West is going out with a fizzle, not a bang.

face is the mirror of the soul

If we win, we must purge the marxism that made this possible. It is time for this cult to meet its end.

Here, read this: dbnl.org/tekst/reve003gelo01_01/

It's slightly biased, of course, but many of the observations on Marxism are shocking. Especially the metaphysical, almost scientology-level bullcrap that underlies Marxism.

>bild

>The West is going out with a fizzle, not a bang

these are not slow demographic changes taking place over hundreds of years, they are very rapid as a result of mass immigration. everything is faster today. there will definitely be a clash at some point (just like happened in yugoslavia).

What if incognito Merkel gets raped?

Muslims are scared of dogs.

T H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D
youtube.com/watch?v=IwKg5fO6MAs

Oi fack off you cunt

But that's all in the plan. You get an easily controllable population and low wages.

wtf? they've even got arm bands on? what is this supposed to be? a sarcastic form of brainwashing?

noice

>literally bright red uniform armbands
Jesus fucking Christ.

Yep. Möllemann got killed by Mossad for calling out Israels lack of will to have peace with palestine

Yep. Saw that too - her supposedly highly educated husband who is in some NGO to fuck the Germans as well reads the low iq newspaper. Even tho in Germany it's pretty irrelevant what you right, Merkel has to green light it anyway

Brilliant

How many males 15-24 are German, how many are foreign?

shes probably thinking that she will go down in history for the one who destroyed the Germanic coulture