Putin actually prevented an US-backed coup in Turkey by supporting Erdogan since the very first hours of the coup...

Putin actually prevented an US-backed coup in Turkey by supporting Erdogan since the very first hours of the coup, Erdogan will always call Putin; "My brother"

If Russia can take control of Iran, Iraq and Syria

Putin becomes the most succesful stateman in Russian history since the Peter the Great

All the western plans in the Middle East collapses, US/NATO gets kicked out from this part of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/why-israels-netanyahu-warming-putin-467569
novini.nl/ecevit-tot-erdogan-korte-geschiedenis-pro-amerikaanse-staatsgrepen-turkije/
youtube.com/watch?v=w1jAmL-rfXU
facebook
tasnimnews.com/en/news/2016/08/09/1152862/putin-expects-talks-on-iran-s-membership-in-eurasian-economic-union-in-coming-months
rt.com/politics/355189-putin-asks-russian-duma-to/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-soleimani-insigh-idUSKCN0S02BV20151006
timesofisrael.com/iranian-general-heads-to-moscow-for-military-talks-with-putin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't fool yourself.

I think Putin might've fucked himself over with that one.

>trusting a roach
>ever

Turkey is NATO.... (dont know why)...

He did things beyond trusting actually, he won himself a true ally as Erdogan's life depends on him.

Americans wanted to murder Erdogan. Putin used that in his advantage.

He's a clever dude.

Realpolitik

You're falling for lies.

because we actually have an army which can fight unlike you cucks.

turkey will never leave nato. former turkey's ambassador of washington described Turkey-US relationship as a catholic marriage. we may have load fights, cheat on eachother time to time but never get divorced.

>If Russia can take control of Iran, Iraq and Syria

And Israel ironically

newsweek.com/why-israels-netanyahu-warming-putin-467569

I can't believe people unironically think Obama is good at foreign policy

he's what? 0-4? 0-5?

>Putin becomes the most succesful stateman in Russian history since the Peter the Great

>what is Stalin

>catholic marriage

Does it still work when one of the partners tried to murder the other one?

Except I have yet to see a single source, let alone a reputable one.

probably fight us, right?

NATO and will try to go back with the new improved SJW tolerant military... show them that women can defeat the East.

Hillary is a guaranteed WW3.

>Expecting kgb and cia state plans to be posted by any news agency.

>meanwhile in east.

You have to wait couple decades till US admits they staged the failed coup.

turks really are morons. erdogan conducted his own coup

although obama is so incompetent and has been schlonged by putin at every turn, this would not be surprising either

I'd expect Russia to wave it in the West's face, though

No, Erdogay is Putin's bitch

Google Fethullah Gülen

Putin will use Erdogan to build his Pipeline. After that he won´t give a single shit about that child rapist.

Also he'll use Erdogan to send +3 million refugees to Europe, so EU will be destabilized even more.

novini.nl/ecevit-tot-erdogan-korte-geschiedenis-pro-amerikaanse-staatsgrepen-turkije/

Propably.

>Putin actually prevented an US-backed coup in Turkey
Unless he "prevented" a Russia-backed "coup" to win Erdogan's favor.
He's a KGB agent, and KGB is responsible for social justice movement in the West. Do you really think the same people will not fuck you over?

Russia should never be trusted.

Turkey will leave NATO once Russia (perhaps together with China) proves it is a more valuable ally than NATO.

My guess is that Russia desperately needs a reasonable Turkey to stand between itself and jihadis. Putin understands that if ISIS borders the Balkans, they will overwhelm it. They would be a significant threat in the Caucasus region too, with all those Chechen muslims that live there.

Perhaps they still act as defenders of the Slav people, just like they did throughout the 19th century all the way to the dissolution of the Soviet Union. We would be wise to benefit from such a disposition.

>and KGB is responsible for social justice movement in the West
This is what retards actually believe.

>KGB
>Frankfurt School

Pick one.

>Putin becomes the most succesful stateman in Russian history since the Peter the Great
Nah.

>valuable ally
America is an enemy of Turkish regime, which means any value it had as an ally is lost. NATO is just American zone of influence, there's no NATO without America.
This coup was American, no doubt about it now.

Putin is taking over the middle-east and Obama is basically just letting him do it.

It's not even Frankfurt School. Western liberalism is home-grown.

>Russia should never be trusted

Bratushka, plz

he's looking at his mouth bc he wants ergodan to blow him

...and obviously I mean some group of Marxist philosophers had nothing to do with it. Frankfurt School is just a convenient scapegoat. Frankfurt School is a product of Western decline, not it's cause.

>Russian history
>Posts Georgian

he's obviously not a Serb dude

He's just looking straight ahead because he is a midget and doesn't want to look up.

Mt. Negro shilling for full Russian annexation

Let's check

Dude what do u feel after this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=w1jAmL-rfXU

man you're probably swearing and making fun of putin in 3 months ago
stop being so fucking hypocrite

Well, leave NATO already.

would be cool

Mah orthodox soviet union.

Gotta wait until after Trump is elected.

Turkey is gonna get raped hard.

They have a joint press conference right now

facebook com/RTnews/videos/vb.326683984410/10154570547264411/

>Putin actually prevented an US-backed coup in Turkey by supporting Erdogan
Just llok up first official reactions to the attemted coup by both US and RF. I remember Obama said he is backing "democratically ellected" government (Erdogan). While we just refused to comment (lemme see how this shit plays out)

Speaking on the possible Putin-Erdogan alliance, I'd have to say one thing that people in the West probably do not realize.

Despite his image of a realpolitik mastermind, Putin has a very irrational approach to two things: friendship and betrayal. He never betrays those whom he consider friends and never forgives those whom he consider traitors. It has been his modus operandi for 16 years he's in charge in Russia, both in internal and foreign policies alike.

For instance, when in early 2000s Mikhail Khodorkovsky, a person who (along with other almost-omnipotents oligarchs of that time) had helped Putin to win his first elections, started campaigning against him, Putin took it very personal, and even though it could've probably been wiser to let Khodorkovsky escape to the UK (like other oligarchs did), Putin took his revenge on him and put him into prison where Khodorkovsky spent over a decade. The same story with Litvinenko, a former KGB officer who deflected to Britain and was poisoned to Putin, the same story with Putin's stubbornness to give up on Assad, the same story with his reluctance to do anything against people who were his KGB/school/university friends that now occupy high-ranked positions in the Russian power hierarchy even after they fuck up at what they were ordered to do.

And Putin does consider the downing of the Su-24 a stab in the back from a person he considered his friend. So I do not think he will ever trust Erdogan again.

Russia now has an inside man in NATO

Obama regime didn't make an announcement in favor of democratically elected government. Their first announcement was something like "we care about the stability in Turkey", only then coup seems to fail, Obama regime changed their announcement in favor of the government.

However Putin called Erdogan very early and said he's supporting the current government and presidency.

The Su-24 was shot down by the Gulenist faction though.

The pilot is in prison now.

That`s a germanism mistake. They included the anglo-saxons and bavarian illuminates in family and where forced in 2 world wars with dire consequences for their nation. They could become what USA originally became after profiting on WW1. Instead they struggle with EU politics and shitskins.

We can include here.
1. Russia.
2. MaloRussia (aka NovoRussia).
3. BeloRussia.
4. Serbia.
5. Other Serbian territories.

Actually joining with Novorussia, Serbia and Montenegro would be enough, because that gives Russia shore in the mediterranean and we can cripple their war plans all around it`s shores with our fleets. Shipyards in Nikolaev(Novorussia) would provide us with aircarriers and then we also can bomb the shit out of every african mudslime terrorist, pacify the region and allow everyone to send all the shitskins back to their homes.

Well until he's not around anymore, I'm not sure you're in a position to be calling him irrational. In other words, his method seems to be working just fine.

Ahmet Davutoğlu stated that it was his order to shot the jet. Is he in prison too?

neat. Sry kurds.

Yeah Erdogan will have to give up something big, even then i'm still not sure. Sup Forums is just overreacting as usual.

in the bathhouse his back to him he does not turn, it is true, but to deal and cooperate why not?

I do not envy Sup Forumsacks. They have to suck Pootin's dick, but at the same time they hate t*rkroaches. What would they do?
At least you know what russians have to live with. One day Kremlin is friends with Turks, then – enemies and friends again. Such geopolitical genius Putin is.

He ain't the prime minister or foreign minister now. and in next election he won't even be a canditate.

Actually I haven't heard from him for a long time. He might have escaped to US

Lol Turkey reminds me of that annoying manlet in school that didn't really have any friends but would always try to join in with your group of friends and pretend to be your friends when everyone is actually thinking "who is this loser kid and why is he trying to hang out with us?"

Erdogan actually even seems like this exact personality type.

>these wet pidorashka's dreams

Someone went into the future to find this info out

It adds up.

A certain green frog needs praising at this point

>being this obvious
why even bother with proxy?

This sounds crazy why would US want a coup in Turkey? or would they? Nah it just sounds to crazy, the time of coups is just over in modern societies?

Ah yes, he takes control of Iran, Iraq, and Syria, then invades Turkey.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Well, it works fine in some ways and doesn't in others: I for one wouldn't mind if Putin had given up on his old friends in the government who are corrupt af, for example, and put them to jail. But he'll never do that, unless they do something Putin considers betrayal.

Having lived in the cold war i guess the coup was most like a "maskirovka" a Russian military deception.

>kgb is responsible for soros funded leftist movement in the west

Lurk maor

this.

erdogan is literally putin's clone

they are lawful evil geniuses

West is fucked famalams

Nigger mountain with powerful geopolitical insight

Oh man it must suck to be Turkish. Or Muslim. What a joke your rulers are. And I say that with full awareness of my own PM.

>I will short tell you you what will happen
>I will short tell you you
>you you

A Georgian dictator responsible for killing more Russians than Hitler.

That's what makes geopolitics such fun. What is actually happening is extremely transparent, yet state leaders and intelligence agencies have the files buried deep under to layers of security protocols.

Syria was easy to figure out without having official sources tell you the story. So was Libya. So has the United States recent effort in working they way towards a revolution in Iran. And so was the Turkish coup.

You're not totally wrong; they are both skilled statesmen. They have positioned themselves to be in an amazing bargaining position at best, and forming an antagonistic bloc against the west at worst (from our perspective). It's too soon to know which direction it will take, but the apathetic attitude my countrymen are taking toward this is alarming.

World order is changing, and I only pray we are not on the receiving end.

Does he really told "my brother"? Because our translaters told "my dear friend"

>If Russia can take control of Iran
>Iraq and Syria
wtf are you roaches high? Iraq and Syria are Iranians puppets. Putin won't "take control" over Iran, but he can persuade them to play ball.

What can the US do? Who trusts America nowadays, you're becoming a liability.

>Putin Expects Talks on Iran’s Membership in Eurasian Economic Union in Coming Months

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2016/08/09/1152862/putin-expects-talks-on-iran-s-membership-in-eurasian-economic-union-in-coming-months

>Russia’s President has submitted an agreement reached with the Syrian Republic to the State Duma for approval that would authorize the placement of a Russian Air Force group in Syria for an unspecified period of time.

rt.com/politics/355189-putin-asks-russian-duma-to/

I don't know, m8...

Slavs unite when?

>Obama is basically just letting him do it.
lol, the US tried its hardest to prevent it from happening. but you're incompetent and ridden with corruption and foreign (israeli) agenda.

don't forget, Netanyahu is not so much a Jew as he is Russian.

the first one: Iran please join us. Iran: okay maybe.

Second one: Iran was actually the ones who came with a plan and persuaded the Russians to join the Syrian conflict with Iranian support.

the shadow commander at work:

Then:
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-soleimani-insigh-idUSKCN0S02BV20151006
Now:
timesofisrael.com/iranian-general-heads-to-moscow-for-military-talks-with-putin/

>backs up kebab
>wants to """"unite"""" (rule) slavs
How about never

liberscum in the thread

>>backs up kebab
you know you are literally a roach and that the US is the one behind kebab terrorism, right?

they're also the reason why Saudi Arabia still exists.

Idi nahooi, Ivan

If Putin deletes western influence in middle east he will become greatest Russian politician for sure. And ofcourse will cause lots of butthurt in the west. Lmao.

>us backs kebab
>ebil usa
>pootin backs kebab
>russia stronk, let them rule you
fuck off

>pootin backs kebab
[citation needed]

the Turkey shift is just a tool to weaken US/NATO

>+3 million refugees to Europe
to Germany

> ryaaaaaa

hold tight as erdoshit opens the floodgates and attempts to flood europe with refugees

honestly, Germany is already Turkey. Open up Parascope. Every dot on germany is a Turk.

He was a Prime Minister at the moment, if your PM is a traitor, than that's not a country to deal with.

> Sup Forums is retarded
> news at eleven

you know the EU has been paying Erdogan to send us refugees, right? the EU politicians are not FOR the european people. They want cheap labor.