So these turd reviewers give this capeshit the same score as say 2001 or The Ten Commandments?

So these turd reviewers give this capeshit the same score as say 2001 or The Ten Commandments?

can someone explain to me the fixation on the tomatometer?

why do people fucking care?

Its so blatantly bullshit I can't see how anyone takes RT seriously.

Different expectations.

>Americans are retarded and still give money to "reviewers"
Whoa! What a suprise.

Entertainment value does not equal objective quality.

Average ratings:
Spiderman Homecoming: 7.6/10
Wonderwoman: 7.5/10
2001: 9.1/10
The Ten Commandments: 7.5/10

No for 2001. I'd say yes for The Ten Commandments, but it only has 33 reviews on the site.

ITT: people with a fundamental misunderstanding of RT scores

It has numbers so people see it as a way of "objectively" proving that a thing is good. Also Americans, who make up the majority of Sup Forums, have this black and white, us vs them mentality that seeps into every aspect of life. Think of like football or something but with movies and companies instead of teams.

>Wonder Woman 7.5
>Spider-Man 7.6
>2001 9.1

Learn how ratings and percentages work you drooling spastic

>taking rottentomatoes seriously
lmao why are you critic score obsessed babies so stupid?

>So these turd reviewers give this capeshit the same score as say 2001 or The Ten Commandments?
>7.6/10
>7.5/10
FFS. No, you fucking autist. Stop paying attention to the Tomatometer, it's a fucking meme. The average rating is the score they give the movie. The Tomatometer just says the percentage of positive reviews that a movie gets.

>people on Sup Forums STILL dont know how RT works

Its the best rating system btw. Just how many people liked it out of all, way better than average number because that shot never works, either stuff gets overrated or the critics are holding back to not compare new shit to the classics. So different critics mean different things with their scores, thats why average score is never accurate. "I liked it" and "i didnt like it" is universal, making RT the most objective rating site

>making a sweeping generalization of Americans for being black and white
You could cut that irony with a spoon

Ive seen them. Both of these films should be below 50%. I'm honestly surprised by these scores.

>gal's charismatic performance

>7.6/10
>7.5/10
That's about right though

I'm also under the assumption that the critics were paid.

STOP TAKING RT SERIOUSLY IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING BUT PROMOTING MEDIOCRE SHIT FILMS

But she was charismatic you faggot. She's a fucking horrendous actress, but she has obvious charisma.

Well I'm also American so that just proves the point, right?

Instead of reading a bunch of stupid words you can just look at a number

>Defending a shit actress
Why?

Because she's my waifu

>nani12.jpg
post the other 11

It's power creep and it happens to all review sites

They weren't paid. Most RT reviewers are progressives

Not really, average score for capeshit is normally 7/10, 2001's is 9/10

>Still thinking the Tomatometer is a score

How about you stop obsessing about that bullshit and decide for yourself how you feel about the film.

tomatometer is 99% americans and 90% of them are redditors, IMDB masterrace

That's not how RT works. RT just gives the percentage of reviewers who thought it was above average, like a 6/10 or higher. It is not an average score.