I'm still with you dude.
>intergalactic fight Club
This is how I see that going
>"I want to destroy something beautiful" proceeds to punch green women

bump

Cool, glad you guys are along for the ride

Final stretch

End of Fight Club 2

I hate everything about the execution of this series. It's all such tongue in cheek, meta hipster bullshit it makes me sick. So much wasted potential. It's not even memorable! God I feel like I just watched Chuck rub his dick for a few hours. There's no meaningful or intestine content here. It's like a wacky webcomic.
Fuck I wasn't triggered till the last page. Now I'm pissed

And thats it Sup Forums! Hope you hated it as much as me. What did you guys think of it?

I.... what?
What the fuck?

Thanks OP, it was indeed a story time of pain.
Thank you, but also fuck you

hahaha okay at least this is entertaining
its awful
but its fun too

And that's why it's called a Storytime of Pain. Totally worth the 4 hours of build-up. Thanks for reading along, you guys.

Thanks for the ride. Was fun, mindless, but fun.

Jeez, thanks for the story time nonetheless. I feel as if Cuck has only written one decent novel in his career which was Survivor. I actually prefer the film of Fight Club over his novel.

I really don't get this.

the cringe

Oh god, it's like the ending of Zero.

Why people keep doing this?

i hated it thanks user

the fact that chelsea "we need to talk about tampons" cain its a meta character in the book its a give away for how bad this shit will get

Jesus chuck is such a self indulging bastard. At the beginning I was enjoying it but towards 4 or 5 I had to finish it just to be the sadomasocist I am

because he didn't write that part, and he didn't roundtable it with his ladyfriends, tyler thinks it wont happen

I thought it was fucking brilliant!

Fight Club is fine. Survivor is good for the most part, but it's clear halfway through that Palahniuk read The Running Man and just ripped that off

Palahniuk was always style over substance, that magazine-article style "You find yourself in an airport, standard time, Greenwich mean, it all seems the same," etc. I never suspected his style would crossover to comics well, but I didn't think he would abandon his style entirely in favor of just crappy comic book writing and self reference

bump of pain