Voltron season 2 trailer LEAK

solkorra.tumblr.com/post/147774483782/from-here-shiro-shirooooooooooo-tt-tt-what-is

CALLING IT NOW, SHIRO'S A DEAD MAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/video_file/147789592988/tumblr_oap019mj2S1rhefa7/480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tumblr.com/video_file/147789592988/tumblr_oap019mj2S1rhefa7/480

Direct video link , use this one - OP

Season 2 already?

It's more like the second half of season 1 with how dreamworks and netflix work.

>Keith replacing Shiro
What? It's just a red herring, right?

Two thoughts:

That's a shitty quality video.

Keith would make a shitty replacement for Shiro going off his established characterization. I don't see any 'growth' into being the leader as being natural or convincing.

For all we know it could happen somewhat late into the season after Keith's had more development. If it's not just a bluff

Is Keith the goofy one or the super serious one? I know Shiro is the old one and then there's the fat one and the girl one.

Something's going to happen to Shiro but I don't think its death. I'm guessing he gets captured again by Zarkon (or surrenders himself willing to protect Keith/the others) and that last bit of all their faces is them swearing/resolving to get Shiro back.

Whether Shiro survives, is robeast'ed and they have to put him down, or dies during the rescue op, I don't know, but that's my guess going off this trailer.

Serious one. Keith = Red / Red=Not dead

He's the slightly autistic one

Who's gonna be the extra pilot if Shiro rips? I wanna say Allura but it's the most obvious answer

The only one surprised that girl was was actually a girl? The really cocky and jealous of the serious one, who is what green?

The only candidates I can think of is Allura, Matt (if they find and save him), or a new character

Honestly Matt would be perfect if they find him alive. I really hope the plot development for this portion of the series is really more focused on the existing elements rather than just trying to throw in new random ones. You wouldn't believe how annoyed i was with that random one episode in between the Balmera and leaving planet Eris. It felt so out of place.

Will anyone be shirtless?

Yes. Shiro duh

>SHIRO'S A DEAD MAN

my only question is when will pidge bloom?

WAIT, the nerd guy has tits?

>SHIRO'S A DEAD MAN

Well yeah, we knew that from the get-go. Shiro's waving so many death flags it's like a fucking pride parade.

Shiro's going to die, forcing Keith to become a reluctant leader, putting Lance in Red where he belongs and leaving Blue open for Allura to pilot like she's supposed to.

>Shooting a man before trowing him out of a space ship

>putting Lance in Red where he belongs
Mah nostalgia.

That image is edited but yesh, did you even watch the show?

But Muh Space-Dad!
It's just not fair. Why couldn't it be Lance? Just take Lance instead!

Dude, you learn "Pidge" is actually Katie in like, episode three, then later learn -why- she's a reverse trap.

Watch the fucking show.

>Reverse-Trap

You people are autistic as fuck, what's so hard to understand about her usling a Mulan-style disguise that you have to label it to fit your fetishes?

Then again you aren't harming anyone or insisting on the trans stuff, so carry on I guess, maybe I'm the autistic one for replying.

But yeahwatch the show already

>Muh Space-Dad!
You mean Space Aniki.

Mulan is a reverse trap too.
Reverse trap is a girl who looks like a guy, doesn't matter what the reason is or if they're doing it on purpose.

I'm really hoping Mikako Komatsu voices Pidge in the Japanese dub.

i laughed way harder than i should have
Voltron bless you user

No. Spacedad.

>Shallura
Tumblr pls.

Space Daddy?

Sheith fag pls

>shiro dies
PLS
NO PLS
NOT BEST BOY

You can go fuck yourself.

except she doesnt.. at all. it was a paper-thin disguise

user proves otherwise.

But Lance is best Voltron.

>Keith becoming the next leader not Lance.

What if Hunk becomes the leader? It was foreshadowed.

>final shots with their faces
>no shot for shiro
welp

Blue guy is the one who is cocky/cassanova and surpised green was a girl.

Green is the crossdressing chick searching for her family.

Yellow is the fat laid back guy who eats alot.

Red is the sort of autistic retard who blue sort of considers a rival.

Maybe if you're 8 years old.

Now that would be a twist.

Also blue guy(lance) has the personality of a lead mc that with a little hardship could become great but red guy somehow get's the lead because red.

You mean le typical hotheaded douche?

Face it. Lance is shit

>>Honestly Matt would be perfect if they find him alive.

Will he really be fine, after being a rape slave for over a year?

oh wow, Shiro's really gonna die

can we all get along like in the last thread?

Would you rather have hotheat mech pilot or retard mech pilot?

Friendly reminder Klance shippers are cancer.

Shippers in general are cancer.

>extremely healthy and developed

>>>the two guys that don't get along

Lance? I liked him better when he was Sokka.

Klancefags are the most cancerous though.

>mfw they single handedly flipped the entire Voltron fandom into shitdom with "it's pedophilia" wank

I did too, but Sokka was my favorite in Avatar and Lance is still my favorite here.

Shiro, hopefully.

Lance is dollar store bootleg Sokka

This is the trouble with different timezones.

HOTHEADS OUT!

Retard because Sokka clones are annoying.

Who's the masked guy in black armor wielding a sword at 1:30 in?

Callback to the original show?

Winter Soldier Shiro?

Nah, keith doesnt suit the black lion at all. And allura works better as ship control

TELL ME ABOUT ZARKON, WHY DOES HE HAVE THE BAYARD

GUYS IT'S OBVIOUSLY A RED HERRING

Why would they spoil Shiro's fate so blatantly in the trailer? That kills suspense and hinges on the notion that everyone watching this Voltron is familiar with the old ones. It's bad writing all around. THE TWIST IS THAT SHIRO WILL LIVE.

Pls don't kill my husbando, Dreamworks.

>portrait mode

JUST

>that whole trailer in general
>Doesn't show Shiro piloting his lion a single time
>last flash of the cast and then Voltron, no Shiro
It's fucking over, they made my perfect husbando and now they will destroy him.
>that loud cheer when he's bent over in defeat sweating/crying
Evil harpies

Obviously. I mean deathflags being so obvious never come true

He better live. His original incarnation lasted a couple of episodes and it was dumb. Shiro best character and I refuse to deal with Bland Tortilla being the new leader.

Is the local cancer cluster still being triggered and making their usual insulting generalizations because of some crazy person on tumblr?

I take that back. I rewatched it and the dude has claws. And the arms look too skinny to be Shiro's.

Maybe it's Thace? Galra Keith? New character?

I wish the shippers would just die. I'm so sick of them always raking over discussions about any show and fighting over shit that will never be canon because the creators aren't as stupid as they are except for bryke.

Young Zarkon

So, will Shiro die or not?

No, but he'll be out of the action for a bit.

What if the twist is that Keith will sacrifice himself to save Shiro and Keith is the one to die?

I hope so.

I fucking knew it. The Black Ranger 25 year old bitch will die and Keith will be the leader. He wears Red and has the Red Lion. Of course it would happen eventually. The Red guy is always the Leader

Best end.

>The Red guy is always the Leader
Only before the special ranger appears and takes over.

Keith is on his way to becoming Chirico.
This is good.

Several crazy people on tumblr. The Sheith and Shiro tags were clusterfucks yesterday thanks to Klance shippers.

dat subtle racism

If all you can do is blame it on a different flavor of shipping, you deserve it.

you guys do know that they are going to kill off shiro and then bring him back at the end of season 2, right?

LEAVE SHIRO ALONE

so Lauren and the others said little stuff in the show would come back later, besides ayycat Keith and Matt, what other stuff could be?

>posts all over tumblr shitting on Sheith made by people who explicitly ship Klance

Maybe you should actually know what you're talking about and what the situation is before trying to argue.

>Zutarans did nothing wrong guize

The 4 Lion Head Rocket Punch attack
That horrible gravity planet that nearly killed them in the original
The Blue Goddess

HA! You know we use to joke about the Blue Goddess turning Shiro into EMIYA, but that might actually happen

>shits all over the biggest chunk of the fandom at every opportunity
>gets bent out of shape that a few people from within that biggest chunk of the fandom also act like assholes
No, you deserved it. Cry harder.

Any soundtrack rips yet?

>it's only wrong when someone else does it to me

No seriously, shippers are cancer. The most we got in season 1 was Hunk x Sentient Rock Lady, what is the point of trying to pair off the characters in a romance thing?

>what is the point of trying to pair off the characters in a romance thing

Masturbation

I'm gonna drink Shirofag tears for weeks after his bitch-ass gets killed off. Learn to pick winning ships or get off the water, casuals, sharks be circlin' and it's your blood.

The Balmerans and Rolo and Nyma probably.