How does Sup Forums feel now that Trump has sold out to wall street?

Watch his economic policy speech
>No more regulations on Wall Street . Those poor Wall Street kikes have been struggling under Obama's regulation
>Cut taxes on billionaires. They will create new jobs and it will trickle down I swear

He probably saw clinton getting that sweet Wall Street cash and decided he wanted some.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uzyj5d0kgm4

Go back to school.
Take some econ courses.
Maybe then you will understand how retarded you are.
That is all.

>implying anyone here have critical thinking

Yeah it's 2016, you should know how economics work. And use it to your advantage instead of this eternal crying.

But if you're too stupid, just continue your factory job and fuck off.

With you, how is it that we are able to afford massive tax cuts for the rich when we have govt debt larger than our gdp?
>inb4 supply side ramblings

Neither of those used to be part of his tax policy. Is he flip flopping on economics now too?

Honestly couldn't care less. His tax plan will save me over 10k a year. That is a lot of money for me.

>Is he flip flopping on economics now too?

He's flip flopped on taxation since he first ran user.

>Honestly couldn't care less.
See

who gives a shit. I only care about my security. build a wall and keep the shitskins out.

having more wealth does nothing if ahmed shoots you, or blows you up, or runs you over, or attacks you with an axe/machete.

Why do YOU care about taxes in the US?

Dude is straight up lying. Trump is raising the top rate, getting rid of carried interest deduction for hedge fund managers (that means their taxes are going up), and he didn't say anything about getting rid of regulations of Wall Street.

No. He's always been calling for tax cuts across the board, for everyone. He also wants to cut corporate taxes.

End entitlements, spur business growth and investment in the US, create jobs, and tax revenue will increase while individual taxes will decrease.

That's how you make America great again.

Sup Forums did not post my post.

OP is a lying faggot once again.

>He's always been calling for tax cuts across the board, for everyone.

Not the top the rate.

He has flipped on the top rate, yes. But he's still cutting corporate tax. I think it's a good move politically. The Dems do this all the time, so why should it be some huge sin for R's?

Implying that Obama isn't owned by Wall Street.

Implying that Obama is seriously regulating Wall Street.

>Open video
>it's TYT
>close video

Link directly to his speech instead, I don't want to get information filtered through a far-left SJW turkroach.

Everything is trickle down economics.

If you are waiting for a welfare check, you're waiting for money to trickle down from the government.

Money always flows from the top to the bottom.

I'd take him over a stroke victim that has gotten something like 140 million from walstreet

Right? If any of these politicians were truly men of the people there would be no tax on any income under $1 billion. After that, 100% of income over $1 billion is taxed.

You'll never see shills like Hillary or that scumbag Warren Buffet shilling for a tax plan like this.

> A low IQ African wants communism

It's not surprising.

you sandniggers won't ever understand economics.

every single restriction is bad.
every single tax is bad.

if you want to cry for regulating wall street go to reddit. This is the main fucking reason all your countries suck. "State has to do everything for me, gibs me. Someone insulted the god of my pedophile prophet, stone him!!!"

fucking scum.

>every single restriction is bad.

You're a fucking retard. Look up the 2008 mortgage crisis.

>banks give out mortgages to homeowners
>banks package and sell pieces of said mortgages to investors
>banks need more mortgages so they start giving it out to people who can barely afford a can of Pepsi
>banks realize "oh shit, we might get screwed here, but insure these bad loans"
>banks insure bad loans with companies like AIG, that way if loan defaults, they get a credit swap
>banks realize that the default swaps from insurance companies are worth more than someone paying off their mortgage properly
>banks gives mortgages to every retard on the planet and insures them
>all loans default
>insurance companies can't make payments
>economic collapse

To you, this is ok?

BUT BUT MUH ART OF THE DEAL MUH BUSINESS GENIUS MUH MAGA

The Ghostwriter for "Art of the Deal" came out and said that the book was full of lies and Trump is a narcissist and sociopath unfit to be a president.

holy shit are you really this brainwashed?

look up what Bill Clinton did with his anti-discrimination bullshit. The banks had no other possibility than to give credits to people who will obviously fuck up. This is 100% state-made.

His son-in-law is one of his closest advisors and he's a Jewish banker. Nobody should be surprised that Trump is a good goyim after all.

You're too retarded to see how government regulations caused the whole mortgage crisis in 2008.

You have no business commenting itt.