Be me working at restaurant

>be me working at restaurant
>wait on niggers for 2 hours as they spend the bare minimum and waste my time
>Check comes
>Bill is $25 tip is only $4

Why do niggers do this? Why do they always tip like shit? Is this some learned bullshit or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Standard is what, 20% in the US? $1 is really that big of a deal to make a post out of it? Not trying to be a cunt, I dislike niggers as much as the next person.

When you deal with someone for 2 hours you generally tip better than that.

Tipping at all is retarded. You are not employed by the customer, he should not pay your wages. Fuck off.

Lol are you fucking retarded? My base pay is way below minimum wage. If I didn't have tips I would be fucked. Think before you post.

>you deserve a tip for serving 'bare minimum'
>compulsory tipping isnt retarded

No I "deserve" a tip because my scummy boss pays under minimum wage and its legal.

I only tip 2 dollars maximum.

Get a real job.

Imo they should automatically incorporate the flat tip rate on the receipt when you pay. If people want to tip extra on top of covering for your service, then that should be considered an actual tip.

Anyway I doubt the nogs can even do math so they probably don't know what 20% of $25 is.

I have a real job I'm not a NEET fuck like you.

>relying on handouts
>while working for another person
Truly, is there a lower form of job? Even prostitutes have a fixed rate instead of panhandling their costumers.

Glad we don't do this here, servers get to keep their dignity.

>My base pay is way below minimum wage.
No, it isn't you lying fuck. If you don't make up the difference between the tipped minimum and federal minimum wage with tips your employer has to make up the difference.

Nobody forced you to work there though. There's no reason to tip whatsoever. You are paid a certain wage and you agreed to it so why the customer be bothered to help you out just for doing your job? What other careers are the customers expected to "tip" for services? If nobody ever went to work as a waiter/waitress then these Jews would have to bump up the shitty pay. It's your fault for taking the job.

That said, yes I do tip because I'm not going to say all this in public while looking autistic and I tip generously as long as I receive decent service. But I don't know why it exists other than Jews taking advantage of both the employee and the customer.

you always get payed minimum retard

they would tip you well if you were black. niggers are racist as fuck

stay mad poor friend

This is our fucked up system I hope it changes

>Implying it's that simple
>Implying my boss doesn't sY off the record he will fire anyone who doesn't make tips

Its not my job to pay your salary, thats your bosses. talk to him if you want more money.

>My base pay is way below minimum wage.
illegal detected

Get a real job, lowlife whiny scum

>Bill is $25

That's cheap!

Do you work at denny's or some shit?

You are right you are autistic.

Blow me

I have a real job you know nothing mongoloid.

Red Robin

dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm

Just because you're too much of a cuck to demand your rights doesn't mean the world owes you anything

He's saying tipping is how food service employers get away with paying you so little. This doesn't happen in other countries because they just pay a proper wage. You know, like every job in existence?

You could not be more wrong hop-a-long, niggers don't tip anyone not even other niggers.

>Complains about niggers
>Works a nigger job
Nice one, why work as a slave if you consider yourself human?

Even the nigger waitress at my work says "oh no" when nigs sit in her section.

>gets a 16% tip
>still bitches

No user, you are the nigger.

>mplying it's that simple
It is that simple. There are laws and regulations on how businesses must operate.

Work pizza delivery.

Shit's awesome. $10/hr + $0.50/delivery + $2 average comes out to be like $3k a month.

>niggers
>tipping

Be happy you got a tip at all. These are niggers we're talking about here.

And you probably don't declare more tips than the minimum necessary for tax purposes. Why the fuck are you complaining when you're getting loads of cash income you don't pay tax on?

NOT ALL BLACKS! I had an African-American lady-friend who would usually tip 20-25% to counter the stereotype. But, yeah, as a waiter for years, the stereotype is mostly true. I've even had black diners leave nothing and then, as they're walking out, laugh in my face about it. Culturally, they perceive that if there is no moral contract. Maybe they're right. I'm the fool.

Just like how us cooks work 8-16 hours a day with no break on our feet the entire time in 40 degree heat, and yet when it's reported, nothing is done.

Nothing will ever be done.

Why the fuck do you deserve a tip?

All you fucking do is put a plate of food down on a table and walk away. It requires no fucking skill whatsoever.

Waiters at shit restaurants where you can pay less than $30 for two people are literally worse than niggers

I explained this already.

It's not a nigger job the entire staff is white

>Waits 2 hours on a table does 2 times work gets shit tip

Fuck youYou guys have a lot of down time though stop whining.

Scroll up I explained this.

>you are right you are Autistic

I notice that you haven't argued against what I said or what anybody else has said in a similar fashion.

Again, why the fuck should customers give you pay your salary? You and a bunch of other cucks agreed to be paid below minimum wage while depending on handouts from customers. You idiots think that you're entitled to some form of tip just because.

Well, no that's not how it works. The customer can tip you zilch and walk out of there. There's nothing stopping him and there's nothing stopping you from leaving for another job. This idea that we, the customers, have to help you out is just some myth that was created because a bunch of unskilled retards like you agreed to a shitty deal out of desperation.

You're slightly above niggers leeching off of welfare/panhandlers because at least you are making some kind of wage and only begging for the rest.

I can't stand you whining fucks. Grow up, learn a real skill, and understand how economics actually works.

i make around 30 an hour and never tip when i go out to eat. i look down on you for being lazy and not having a real job.

It is what it is Red Robin isn't the best place to work but I'm stuck there so what can you do.

Why do you faggots a need tips? Fuck you.

>tipping
>[fedora.jpg]

>below minimum wage
>minimum
Wew lad

get a real job.

You shouldn't live where there are niggers. That was your first mistake.

That a problem of the employer, not the fault of the customer.

GET A REAL JOB

If a gratuity charge is included in the bill, as per company policy, then so be it, I'm accepting that when I choose to eat at a restaurant.

However if there is no policy to include a gratuity charge, and the server hasn't done a job worthy of me donating money to them i.e. above and beyond what I would be expecting from a waiter, then I'm not going to tip. Why should I?

It's not my fault that, for some fucking god forsakenly retarded reason, waiters are exempt from minimum wage laws in the US.

It's your job to wait on people in a restaurant, you get paid for your job. I pay to eat food and be waited on. Why should I also be expected to give someone I'll probably never see again, who is just doing their job, often at a completely average or expected level, my money? It doesn't make any sense. People should be complaining that the US laws regarding minimum wage for waiters is fucked, not that people aren't being generous enough.

MAYBE YOU AMERICAN RETARDS SHOULDN'T HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE TIPPING SYSTEM IN LIEU OF A WAGE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

GO TALK TO ALL OF THE WAITERS IN YOUR AREA AND PUSH FOR A WAGE HIKE TOGETHER
Instead of bitching about, and at, the patrons.
Your issue is with your employer.

You are nothing but a busker/bum in a uniform.

True, blacks as a whole don't have any morals. In fact, they think they are smarter than everybody because they abandon their morals while thinking they are "getting over" on everybody else who is. Things I've noticed

-They don't tip
-Don't let people turn into the road in traffic
-Never attempt to quiet their screaming babies in public
-Steal

etc

Having some sort of moral contract leads to prosperous civilizations. Probably the reason any majority African American area is complete shit

Any place you can go and stay 2 hrs all the while spending only $25. $4. is .25 above average for a tip.
Quit your job at Denny's, and you wont have to race bait to get your jimmies.

Did you honestly expect anything else from a nigger?

Good job, faggot. You just got red pilled on niggers. They are anything but victims. The sooner whites realize this the sooner we can save western civilization.

Under federal law, if part of your compensation comes from tips, then your employer can pay you significantly less than the minimum wage, as long as your hourly wage plus the average amount that you earn from tips equals the minimum wage.
Stop being a fag.

>complaining about a 16% tip
good bait, here's your (you)

It's common decency you dumb fuck. You like the service you get, you show it through a decent rip. Thai is what fucking civilized people do but by all means continue acting like a subhuman.

I wish you came to my Red Robins and said that to my face I would literally put my pubes on your fries.

>leave nothing and then, as they're walking out, laugh in my face about it
They sound great. Tipping is stupid. No one should do it.
>I explained this already
No, you didn't.

No, he is right. Depending on what shit hole state you reside in.

Sounds like you're a cunt.

>you guys have a lot of downtime

wtf are you talking about? I literally work non stop the entire shift with no break, only the smokers get breaks. Not everyone works where you work. I've worked in many kitchens and that's how it usually is.

Oh, I saw in a later post you work at Red Robin...
LOL
Nevermind.

then change your fucking job if it pay like shit why should the customer pay your wage on top of his bill?

i understand you need the money but don't take it out on the customer but on the jew who is hired your ass with shit pay.

16% - What are you bitching about? You are carrying food from kitchen to table and occasionally filling a glass.

I always think these posts are bait but then I remember the shitty system in the US. The employer should pay you, not the fucking customer. If I wanted to tip anyone it would be the cook if the food is fucking delicious, not some random dude who brings me the food.

No, he isn't. In no state is a worker allowed to be paid less than the federal minimum wage.

What part of my boss will fire us if ee become liabilities to him don't you understand?

I have worked at other places. All the "cooks" do is bullshit with the Mexicans for 2 hours then pop something on the microwave and hand it to me. Wow hard fucking job.

OP is a good troll. I almost responded seriousily

*whispers*
>"S-stupid nigger"
>What did you say?
>"n-nothing"

This, I leave like $2, max $4, after a meal. There are really nice waiters but it's fucking stupid to expect me to pay another handful after spending $16 or $20 dollars on a meal. I came there to eat a meal and that's it.

But you make well over minimum wage most times. Waiting on 4 tables in an hour and everyone tips you two youve made minimum wage in tips alone.
You service industry cucks are so entitled.

Well maybe you should work at a real restaurant then. You work at Red Robin. You're the bottom of the barrel when it comes to servers and restaurants. Shut the fuck up. You know absolutely nothing about the industry.

>report the boss
It isn't that hard, man up you fucking untermensch. Again why is this my problem?

>defending employers paying you a slave wage

And you guys say europe is cucked

There's nothing wrong with that tip you whiny fag. Maybe they would've given you a larger one if you had been better at your job.

>Why do they always tip like shit?
OP confirmed nigger. Niggers don't tip any other people at restaurants that aren't their own kind. You're a rarity in the food service industry, OP. I can count on one hand the number of black people I remember serving me at restaurants over the span of lifetime I can genuinely remember.

location? ill take some of my paid time off and come snap your neck like a twig. thats right...my job will pay me my reg hourly rate to come find you and snap your neck. they have a bar at red robin? id like to have a drink too.

>tippers complaining about voluntary pay

I fucking despise people in the food industry and the whole social tipping mentality. Just fucking pay them minimum wage fucking christ.

You are completely retarded on an astronomical scale. It's no wonder you have a shit job and believe that you are 'stuck' there.

>It's common decency you dumbfuck

I already said I tip because I know that most waiters need it. I don't do this because I agree with the system, it's just because I feel bad and I made the decision to go out and eat. I think that the rule is retarded though and you have nobody to blame but yourself when nobody tips

>You like the service you get, you show it through a decent tip

Oh yeah? When your car gets fixed up at the mechanic's do you tip him as well? (A job that requires a hell of a lot more skill than what you're doing)

Do you tip the cashier at Wal Mart for doing a nice job ringing up your items? Do you tip the guy at Best Buy who did a good job explaining to you which product is the best for what you're looking for? No? Of course not, because they are just doing their job like the rest of us. The only reason you guys get tipped is because the rest of us are guilt tripped into feeling sorry for you since you agreed to a laughably retarded wage that is the fault of your Jew bosses not the customer

>you are right you are Autistic

I notice that you haven't argued against what I said or what anybody else has said in a similar fashion.

Again, why the fuck should customers give you pay your salary? You and a bunch of other cucks agreed to be paid below minimum wage while depending on handouts from customers. You idiots think that you're entitled to some form of tip just because.

Well, no that's not how it works. The customer can tip you zilch and walk out of there. There's nothing stopping him and there's nothing stopping you from leaving for another job. This idea that we, the customers, have to help you out is just some myth that was created because a bunch of unskilled retards like you agreed to a shitty deal out of desperation.

You're slightly above niggers leeching off of welfare/panhandlers because at least you are making some kind of wage and only begging for the rest. .

I thought that was federal Law. Even still, these guys basically gave him a $2/hr raise, and that would be based on OP only working one table those 2 hours.

Then dont eat out you dumbass. Go cook your own unhealthy food at home. Fuck off.

Why are you implying we don't deserve it. I would like to see you deals with niggers all day who try to walk out of a bill or baby boomers who ask for way too much. How about crying babies no one shuts up. It's hell.

With the bill being so low.

You'd think you already know what tip you're getting.
Fucking retard.
>Oh they've been here for 2 hours, they'll surely ignore the insignificant amount they spent and tip well

my gf used to be a waitress. she said that blacks by far demand the most and tip the least. i get the feeling that blacks love telling people what to do. they love being in a position of power even if it's just for an hour in a restaurant.

also, i worked on a government contract for a few years. this had me interacting with federal employees, many black. went out to eat and took cab rides with them and basically i was the only one that ever tipped. this was when i first started working too so i was the youngest and least paid there but still the only one tipping.

You are completely retarded on an astronomical scale. It's no wonder you have a shit job and believe that you are 'stuck' there.

>It's common decency you dumbfuck

I already said I tip because I know that most waiters need it. I don't do this because I agree with the system, it's just because I feel bad and I made the decision to go out and eat. I think that the rule is retarded though and you have nobody to blame but yourself when nobody tips

>You like the service you get, you show it through a decent tip

Oh yeah? When your car gets fixed up at the mechanic's do you tip him as well? (A job that requires a hell of a lot more skill than what you're doing)

Do you tip the cashier at Wal Mart for doing a nice job ringing up your items? Do you tip the guy at Best Buy who did a good job explaining to you which product is the best for what you're looking for? No? Of course not, because they are just doing their job like the rest of us. The only reason you guys get tipped is because the rest of us are guilt tripped into feeling sorry for you since you agreed to a laughably retarded wage that is the fault of your Jew bosses not the customer

What is the issue with that tip? Almost 20%. If anything that's probably too high because you sound like an entitled faggot and are probably a pain to deal with

>required to pay minimum wage if tips don't make up
Did you even read what I posted or are you still out of it from the bombing?

>unhealthy food
Sorry I don't order burger and fries. So hard to make. Stay mad.

>thinly veiled tip debate bait thread
Please no

>you sound like an entitled faggot and are probably a pain to deal with
found the nigger. i assume you always manage to find a problem with the service and excuse yourself from tipping.

waste 2 hours? Nigga.

All you need to do is come by every 10-15 minutes asking if they're good/need anything if they're not ordering shit that takes 3 seconds to say and you know what the answer is already

I worked DOUBLE the hours for a fucking table yes I fucking expect them to tip a little better Jesus fucking Christ you assholes are fucking dense. This shit is legit making me mad.

Restaurants should be allowed to refuse business based on race.

lol im a waiter and know blacks typically tip less. but this example is retarded. 4$ on a 25$ is whatever. you dont make your money from bills less than 50 bucks man.

>No user, you are the nigger.

This. 16% is definitely acceptable.

Fuck you, retard. If they only ordered $25 worth of stuff then that means you were hardly doing anything.

You are trying to rationalize an unjust law, it's almost as if you like to get ripped off.

Also, 75% of the time it's shit, it's the server's fault.
It's either:
>food sits in the window for ten minutes so it comes out all shitty, they blame it on the cooks
>server forgot to ring it in, comes back to the kitchen all nice and nicely asks to rush it... blames it on the cooks for taking so long
>server drops the food, blames it on the cooks for taking so long
>order rare steak, cooks it rare, steak sits in the window for ten minutes until it's cooked to medium... blame it on the cooks
>the cooks actually fuck up

>All you need to do is come by every 10-15 minutes asking if they're good/need anything
This shit pissed me off in american cafes more than anything. I'm enjoying my meal/coffee, reading a book, I don't need some faggot with fake smile to interrupt my peace every 10 minutes.

i dont know if youve ever been a waiter but that is completely not the case my dude. if something goes wrong maybe like 15% of the time it is my fault. other than that its the runner/expo/cooks fault. not shitting you either. although at my place of work i dont run my own food only booze

So you filled glasses, took order and brought food?