*title card full of shitty puns mentioning how Russia owns Trump*

>*title card full of shitty puns mentioning how Russia owns Trump*
>WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO LAST WEEK TONIGHT
>Let's start off with President Blumpf, two words that never sound good together, like White Pride or Anti Communist
>Here's a clip of left-wing cable news media saying Trump LIED about something
>OH MY GOD IT'S SO CRAZY GRUMPF IS LITERALLY INSANE. HE'S SO INSECURE LOL
>*continues to rant and make weird analogies that only become progressively more convoluted, but the audience is still told to laugh constantly, so now you hear really unnatural quiet laughter in short bursts*
>MOVING ON, our MAIN STORY TONIGHT is DNUMPF'S DAUGHTER IVANKA, or as you might know her, EVA BRAUN. LOL GET IT?
>Ivanka might be cute, but she is DANGEROUS for ENABLING her father and REFUSING to denounce him!
>She's the type of person who will record a street murder on her iPhone's FRONT CAMERA
>Here, we got a document saying Ivanka lost money in an investment once, we'll highlight the parts we want you to read, but the bureau and context and writer and fact-check is unimportant
>It's like Ivanka is as dumb as her father, if that's even POSSIBLE HAHA
>And NOW, this
>*arrator says something about a politician*
>*politician says "john oliver sucks"*
>Oh WOW, do you REALLY WANNA DO THIS? hehe, well YOU SUCK. YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME, DAAAAAMN I JUST OWNED YOU
>Alright to finish off, we'd really like Ivanka to stop it. If only there was a way how...
>...well, actually, we paid to air commercials in the tri-state area that feature this D list celebrity
>*D list celebrity says "Ivanka, your father is a FUCKING PIG!"*
>OK guys here, we even got an ACTUAL PIG CALLED DONALD
>*Guy in a pig costume walks on set, waves his arms as some shitty music plays*
>THAT'S OUR SHOW FOLKS, TUNE IN NEXT TIME
>*millions of views on youtube*
>*constantly 1+ million views on HBO's Sunday 11pm slot*

Do liberals SERIOUSLY consider this rat-faced cuck either "funny" or "informative"? Talk about low standards..

>tl;dr
Bait is an art.

You know he does do pieces where Trump isn't the main focus.

Also m8 why would you watch any talk show and expect unbiased opinions?

dam how will hbo recover

this entire season has like mentioned trump every episode

i only watch him because i like to keep up to date on what retards know and will use as an argument. like they genuinely think watching these comedy shows makes them better politically informed

how WILL they recover? do they actually have any good shows? most people only subscribe to HBO/HBO GO the few weeks game of thrones is airing, then unsubscribe

you're a sad little man.

t. butthurt Sup Forumsedditor blompftard

All trump; all the time. Never gets old, right?

>HOW DARE THIS CIS WHITE MALE- I MEAN LIBTARD NUMALE KEK MAKE FUN OF LE GOD EMPEROR XDD praise kek
>DOWNVOTED
Even after the 180° switch because le epin alt-right a reddit can't change it's stripes

I'd love to see where he is wrong sometime instead of this incessant bitching.

where is he right user?

OP
how long did it take you to write that out?

The burden of proof is on you moron.

Meant this for

And reading Sup Forums makes you politically informed?

>watching last cuck tonight
>watching any show that has the word "Tonight" in it

You brought this to yourself

Yeah, he's bad, but he's still probably the best late night host right now.

Based Oliver working the drumpflet marks

Why do stormcucks get triggered so easily over John "Bucktoothed Retard" Oliver?

It's almost like both sides are just as bad..

Imagine having a two party system.

Who the fuck has the time to make this shit?

>this entire season has like mentioned trump every episode

Because he's topical, you fucking idiot. The show covers stuff that is being talked about. Ya think history's most unpopular President just six months into his term isn't going to come up when he's embarrassing himself every week?

damn nigga calm down