Hey guys, how do I move to Norway?

Hey guys, how do I move to Norway?
I've been a German citizen for around a month, originally from Turkey.
This place has too many muslims, I want to go live with whites only.

>I want to only live with people who hate me

So why dont you move to Argentina hehe

Just the men, women should love it

Only on the internet tho

Fuck off Hanz we're full

>wanting to be around wh*teoids

You want to breed with our women right? You do realize that you're killing our race. How does that make you feel?

so what if he's fucking druggies and prostitutes, why would you care?

I wouldn't care if you were right.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>This place has too many muslims, I want to go live with whites only.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oslo City is Berlin on Steroids

You can't avoid muslims in norway. Maybe if you live somewhere really far away from everything, but you can't get both city life and no muslims.

So are you telling me that short hairy manlets are hot? wtf why didn't anyone tell me this before? were are da chicks!?!

I wish every muslim tought like you and moved to norway

OP is gonna end up somewhere in Holmlia anyway.

>t. virgin

nah I love this guy now. Poor, short and hairy manlets are what norwegian girls dream of. I wanna hear more from him

If the situation is anything like Sweden, you'll end up being stuffed into a tiny apartment in an immigrant ghetto, where you will probably get shot by a Yugo gang.

>This place has too many muslims, I want to go live with whites only.
So move to a neighbourhood with no muslims. Oh wait.. you probably have a shitty paid job because you're just as dumb as all the other muslims.

and then you wonder why they beat you up and fuck your women

It's not any different in Norway. I lived there for almost a year so don't even go there.

>beat you up
>fuck your women

wtf I love Germany now

Wtf that's my fetish

Why are you so rude?