Fixed

>fixed
Fucking finally.

Anyway, what the fuck is their problem?

>was

FTFY

I'm not really sure, but they were receiving a shitton of money from the gulfs

mudslimes gon mudslime

Pan Arabism and islamism. Their ultimate goal was to turn MENA into something similar to the Soviet Union, establish communism and start world war 3 against USA. Fuck them.

are they still a thing?
god damn... 7 years since the Arab Spring...

Americans.

Sykes-Picot agreement.

Western supported leaders in the Middle East.

Dead children due to drone strikes.

People wanting revenge for dead brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers.

Also, they're not 'fixed' they're gaining ground in Syria, Sinai, Iraq and Afghanistan this month.

You need to go back. I don't care if you do it by joining up with them. You just need to go back.

they still exist? didn't the US military kill them all already

Iraq and Syria have taken back a lot of their territory but IS still have some control plus their ideology will live on.

There are still retarded minorities that unironically support them.

>

They still exist but they aren't even among the top 10 most dangerous insurgencies since the Cold War ended. They never were, to be honest. They never seriously challenged Damascus or Baghdad to actually become the government of a country. The Tamil Tigers, the Taliban, Hutu Power, the Chechen terrorists or Kabila's madmen all shit on what Daesh has """accomplished""".

What the fuck are you on about? Knowing geo-political facts about the Middle East is considered as being a terrorist now in Norway? Good to know, another shithole nation to avoid. Now why don't you fuck off and let the big boys talk now, yeah?

he has a point

You're in the wrong board faggot

Not really.

I'd say it is fair. One Bataclan is enough for westerners to be literally autistic while ignoring the fact that there has been a bataclan in the middle east since 15 years now and at the same time arrogantly claiming superiorty while not having to deal with any such issues on a daily basis.

Pretty based desu I'd do the same thing

Don't try to think. Just bomb them.

I think he's talking about how the so called 'caliphate' is being continually fucked in every middle eastern nation it appears.

retreating too many times