MCU should collapse

Avengers collab has ruined the future movies of the stand-alone characters.I am seriously sick of how they make a reference to MCU in every fucking movie.Just fuck off with this shit.

That suit looks pretty cool though, and I don't even like these movies

is that a fucking cam rip already

Doesn't even wear the suit. Regardless, this forcing every character acknowledge the existence of the MCU sucks, GotG was great in that regard when the whole movie works without any knowledge of the MCU.

>literally a member of the avengers
>mad when the avengers start showing up

It's was cool all the way up to the Avengers, then it just became a drag.

Do they even explain him getting spiderpowers in this one?

Post some cams pls.

the entire premise was about infinity stones which is what avengers is based around you are full of shit

Someone just spoil this for me, please:

By the end of the film, does Peter realize he doesn't need fancy technology/Stark or some shit then decides to go to the traditional suit?

Why? Like why do we need another fucking origin story, we have had two other movie series and countless fucking tv series.

We all know how he got them, we know Batman parents die, we all know Superman came from a dying, we know those stories. Give me something else.

No.

Is that Miles suit? Or
Dude Scarlet Spider when

A spider bit him, and he says, when asked of the spider can bit someone else, "the spider's dead." So, standard origin we saw on two other movies? A spider bit him and he swatted it.

He mentions getting bit by a spider to his friend.

iron spider.

dope.

spider kerrigan

*SPOILER*

It's not about the technology, he just realize he's still a kid and he wants to live a "normal" life for a bit, before he goes out and fight aliens and shit. He keeps fighting crime in NYC and he still uses the first suit Stark made him

Tony literally says to him "if you need the suit to be Spider-Man then maybe you shouldn't be Spider-Man", and takes it from him. The final arch of the movie from that moment onward is Peter's Ironman 3. He goes back to using his homemade suit and webshooters and goes full climax.

>The final arch

Act. There are other typos, I'm sure.

> durrr cinematic universe is bad by default hurrrrr
It's a fucking shared universe, that's the fucking point.

Is that permanent? I like the original design of the homecoming costume over that.

Peter rejects the suit so Tony just gives him the Homecoming suit back. Now if we could only tweak Spidey's suit to look a bit better.

>MCU should collapse
you say that like that's new to you. It was garbage from the start and has coasted on the garbage ever since. it was never in a position to not warrant collapse

>Tony implying he could be Iron Man without the suit

Nigger would be Forge at best

tony stark at least built his original suit in a fucking cave with a box of scraps

Can rip fucking where

Ok, we'll let him fight Thanos in that then.

I just hope they get rid of that lame suit AI

Tony doesn't need the suit, he can build drones and weapons and shit. Plus he's pretty much retired as a superhero now.
At least I thought he was at the end of the Civil War movie. Looks like that's no longer true.