India

When will China and Pakistan nuke them?

How will you party when it happens?

Why is a Dane concerned about India?

They are the most disgusting and ugly people on Earth.

Just geographically, probably a paki poster.

He is an Indian or a Canadian.

I'm a pure blood Dane.

>Indian wins miss world 2017
>Indians are ugly and disgusting
Too many Sup Forums memes, user.

خوبصورتی مقابلوں کا مطلب یہ ہے کہ وہ فریب نہیں ہیں
پاکستانی لڑکیاں خوبصورت ہیں

>tfw no viking bf

It's good that you learn the local language so you can integrate better.

>pure blooded Dane
>types in urdu
>muh "Pakistani girls are beautiful" stereotype
Why did I even bother translating this shit

>Indian wins miss world 2017

Politically correct beauty contest controlled by kikes.

Northern Europeans are the most beautiful people in the world, closely followed by Slavs and then Southern Europeans.

I was not the one who wrote in sand nigger.

>Politically correct beauty contest controlled by kikes.
Then why hasn't Israel won a contest yet?

Another round of "people around me are the most beautiful in the world"
Tell me more about it, user.

>Then why hasn't Israel won a contest yet?

Even kike propaganda can't hide the fact that jewish women are some of the ugliest creatures in nature.

SHAH-E-MARDAN-E-ALI

Even if it really were that politically correct, giving the title to four people of the same country seems overkill

Paki here. Both we and China are smart enough to support separatist groups in India instead of waging direct war with the poos.

One Pakistani or Chinese soldier is more worth than 10,000+ Poojeets.

I'm so glad everyone hates Indians, worst creatures on this planet. I wish I could erase India from this planet, with my own country (even if it kills me and my parents), fuck those ugly hag son-of-a-bitch cow fucker ugly dark hybrids. Just fuck India. Hopefully China will remove them one day.

Thx user. You made me laugh hard for the first time in a long time.

You do know that if China and Pakistan unites, India will lose 25,000+ soldiers while China/Pakistan will only lose a couple hundred.

Bangladeshis are also disgusting ugly semi-dravidoids.

Tell me why other countries would definitely not into the match made in hell.

I know, I hate myself for being brown, If I ever get money I'll do anything to change my appearance, even though I know I can't change my race and where I was born. I don't want to die as a Ind/Paki?Bangladeshi looking ugly motherfucker poo in loo sucker

What? Write so humans can understand you subhuman semi-dravidoid.

*Not step into

Lol why would other countries help you subhumans?

>so humans can understand
*so that/ such that
Common parlance isn't allowed in writing as far as I know.
As for what I was talking about, you really need to check your matchmaking skills if you're seeking friendship with enemy of your enemy, especially when said enemy is hell bent on soft power.

>India
No such thing

That's your problem with India?

Based Sikhs. Khalistan will be the first country we will carve out of India. Both Pakistan and China are already funding the Khalistan movement in Canada and UK.

Why the fuck is Harbajan in that list
(Harbajan is a deceased soldier that supposedly is the guardian angel of a certain regiment in the Indian army)

Reconciliation idea: Give Kashmir to Perú

Nvm that isn't him

Nope, Kashmir is Muslim clay. Hindus will need to convert or go back to India.

I'm not talking to you, nordick.

>implying there are Hindus in Kashmir
This is plain retarded, not just delusional.

Jammu and Ladakh is also Muslim clay.

In fact all of India is Muslim clay. The only people we are not allowed to forcefully convert are Christians and (anti-zionist) Jews because they're "People of the Book".

>being this retarded
Are you fapping at your fantasy yet?
I'm out. You are clearly living in your own fantasy world where the Chinese clearly aren't ripping you and mass genocide the levels of which you speak of are even remotely acceptable, and that happening to a nuclear power. This is such clear bait.

butthurt paki detected

>mass genocide the levels of which you speak of are even remotely acceptable

Who is going to stop us (Pakistan/China)? You have no significant allies and Muslims in India will side with Pakistan if they were to survive the Chinese nukes.

india did nothing wrong. I hope india destroys them

>When will China and Pakistan nuke them?
circa 2251

What is that?

Children of a dead earth

Why the fuck is mass genocide a bilateral issue when rohingya muslims, a religious minority, fleeing a country is a global issue?
Also, India's major ally has been the erstwhile Soviet Union, and it still relies on Russia, although it has started making friendships with the US and Israel recently. You clearly don't care about research and are simply larping right now.

>rohingya muslims, a religious minority, fleeing a country is a global issue

Because the whole Ummah cares about them. Nobody cares about Hindpoos.

>India's major ally has been the erstwhile Soviet Union, and it still relies on Russia, although it has started making friendships with the US and Israel recently.

Neither Russia and Israel will dare to piss of China and the US is becoming increasingly more isolationist and white nationalist.

You've been drinking your own koolaid.

t. Poo

I hope some pro-Khalistan Sikh in Canada beat your hindpoo face into the ground.

>Brown
You guys are black.

And muslims need to go back to Arabia.

Why doesn't Ummah care about Uyghur muslims of Xinjiang, China.

How did this loony get into Denmark?

You're both street-shitty curry-niggers as far as I'm concerned.

^street-shitting

Gay thread