Is this a pleb filter?

Is this a pleb filter?

>182x268

I'm saving server space and Hiro's shekels.

pleb here

Yes, it's a prime filter against the ADD plot-driven pleb casuals.
You will never hear a single argument against it except the usual "BORING NOTHING HAPPENS" meaningless comment.

yes, posting a thumbnail is a pleb filter

Straight forward movie with stuff happening and everything being explained.

reminder this movie is a live action entry into the Doug cinematic universe. The kid was roger.

Loved this movie.
Dad hated it.

Yes it exposes plebs who pretend this piece of shit was an emotional master piece when in reality it was a robotic unrealistic shit heap of a film

What was robotic about it? What was unrealistic about it?

> Oscar winner

Into the trash heap

xD

It was the most well deserved Oscar winner of recent years. One of the best male performances and excellent writing, can't think of better picks for 2016 for both of those categories.

It was an emotionally stale logical take on how a sad person lives their life. You can tell whoever wrote it has never felt any sort of real personal hardship in their life. Probably some bearded sweater wearing glasses wearing white cock sucker

This is a movie for numales

Yep exactly as I expected. Look at the director

This movie is a piece of shit

I haven't seen it I just know modern Hollywood has terrible taste and it was a nepotism thing for Ben's brother

You said wrote. Living with that ugly of a face is hardship

>logical take
>"unrealistic"

Make up your mind.
Also talk about the movie, not about the imaginary audience you made up in your mind

I don't quite understand the meaning of this scene within the theme of the movie

I sincerely hope you watch it someday, best film of 2016 and the best role of Casey in his entire career.

He wrote it too dummy. I knew he looked like that before I even googled his name. Such a fake privileged suburban take on human emotion. That's the face of a man who's never felt a day of true sadness in his life. He probably pushes for mass multiculturalism but lives in a 100% white suburb and has riveting conversations with his white pals about his socially constructed depression

I hate faggots like him

>logical is realistic

His film is a logical take on how a depressed person lives from the eyes of a person who's never been depressed. It's not realistic at all

Yes.
I thought it was going to be one of those boring slow movies like Grand Budapest Hotel, but I really enjoyed this one. Very comfy.

>Such a fake privileged suburban take on human emotion.
Show me an example of this in the movie. You have yet to say a single thing about the film, you are just ranting about the looks of the director.

>It's not realistic at all
How so? What specifically was not realistic about it? Tell me a scene anything

His movie is shit and you are a numale

not an argument

The whole thing was unnatural and contrived. You'll find more personal hardship and emotion in a single r9k post than in that whole film

If this film in anyway moved you, you probably haven't been on Sup Forums long at all. Probably a reddddit cross poster if anything

Again, you are not talking about the movie, stop with the audience predictions and buzzwords and tell what was not realistic about it specifically.
Use any scene as an example. I'll wait.

They all seemed autistic, not just Casey Affleck

But i guess the film shows his life from his perspective, so it's ok

yeah. Tries so hard to be a Ken Loach film

I almost never rewatch anything, but I saw Manchester by the Sea four times now, notice new things everytime and love it even more with every viewing.

Best film of 2016 by far, ridiculously good writing and acting.
If it weren't for the occasional jarring cuts in editing and the Adagio in G minor in the police department scene, the film would be a literal 10/10.

why is she being so deliberate with a fucking yogurt?