This may sound ofdly specific, but what zombie fiction shows the beginning of the outbreak as society falls apart...

this may sound ofdly specific, but what zombie fiction shows the beginning of the outbreak as society falls apart? think Z3 or the beginning of the dawn of the dead remake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uUHamXmUAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None because all zombie fiction has to glide over it for the sake of believability. It's part of the suspension of disbelief that society could realistically crumble because of zombies.

Train to Busan

Shaun of the Dead?

no they do it because its too expensive. Having the world be mostly empty save for a few desperate extras in cheap makeup is just easier logistically.

not odd at all, this is actually the gold standard, it's what I wanted Fear the Walking Dead to be but that went to shit fast

no it all kind of happens while he's drunk/hungover, only when he sobers up does he realize the zombies have taken over

>the beginning of the dawn of the dead remake

How fucking awesome was that? I can still remember watching it at the cinema. Fucking Metallica blaring.

The Crazies
World War Z

Wait a minute, didn't zombieland also have a Metallica opening?

I am a lil confused.

>sandwich board guy getting attacked

Fuck the haters, I like this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=1uUHamXmUAI

23 weeks kinda show the breakout after theyve rebuilt and then it all goes to shit again

Fear The Walking Dead

Single favorite moment from that was the newscast with the EMT getting surprised by the victim.

IZombie

zombieland is pure fun

They promptly drop that halfway through the first season.

Unfortunately ... was a huge mistake, they could have gone in a totally better direction with the series. but now its just the same predictable garbage as TWD but with different, less interesting, characters

I don't think I could have predicted a guy summoning lightning to strike down a zombie.

It's not bad for sure would of been better if it was Kstew in this but I liked it anyways. I just got over it since they would endlessly play it on tv.

Yep, turns into Walking Dead on fast forward. Awful show.