Be honest for a minute. How many of you actually go to Sup Forums and just spout lies and bullshit...

Be honest for a minute. How many of you actually go to Sup Forums and just spout lies and bullshit? I feel like half of the posts are jokes.

Who would do such a thing, typing things that aren't true or honest on the internet?

What kinds of posts are you referring to exactly

ikr! peoples lying on the internet? Nonsense!

I don't spout lies but I don't contribute jack shit to threads

Pretty sure you can be arrested for that sort of thing.

everything I post on here is funposting except this post and whenever I talk about how much I love to eat girlbutt desu

I don't intentionally do it unless someone's being a retard. Someone just called my work with two 3s ending in all 1s and I was thinking check those digits... I need to stop coming here.

I used to joke with my friend that I just visited for a laugh.
This is no longer the case.

Maybe cause we're so silenced irl, on here we can type FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NIGGER, CHAV, KIKE JEW CUNT

I didn't invent it, but I heavily, heavily pushed the kek meme and now it's almost a religion.

I'm here to shitpost

eg. This post

This post

yeah

and this one

Bump.

I occasionally argue for hours. Afterwards I wonder what I'm doing with my life. I never lie here though. What would be the point?

the board is propably 80% shitposting and shilling. i honestly stopped caring and only come here for syria updates

I've been on this site for 12 or more years and at this point there is little to no connection between reality amd My Sup Forums Experience. I lie constantly and incessantly. I just say whatever I want with no regard for anything other than if I think it's funny or if I think I'll get a funny response.

This site is pure, unadulterated enentertainme for me, although I'll admit it hasn't gotten any better since 2008 or so.

this 2bh

I do
I dont think I have actually bothered with having a legitimate conversation outside of /sg/ with you retards for about a year now

Thanks for ruining my plan to save this thread for when hate speech becomes a crime and I'm brought to trial.

I don't know I never lie to Sup Forums, maybe because I'm nobody here, I don't win or lose anything lying someone here.

Releasing some steam after our 1 man fucked your whole country?