So now that Trump has been exposed as the meme he is, can Sup Forums go back to being libertarian now?

So now that Trump has been exposed as the meme he is, can Sup Forums go back to being libertarian now?

>So now that Trump has been exposed as the meme he is
?

Also how would libertarian policies help to prevent immigration from the 3rd world?

If you get rid of the entitlements, immigrants can't come here and get a free ride. They either die, work, or go home because there aren't jobs for illegals. The flood of immigration is from the handouts we provide which libertarians want destroyed

Wow thanks OP I am now #mentallyhill

If Gary Johnson weren't for open borders I'd be fine with him.

But since he's a cuck. Fuck off.

Yes

Low IQ trumpkins need to fuck off back to Facebook

I rather have Gary Johnson globalism rather than Clinton globalism desu

>shilling for open borders noguns

Is it me or does that not look like Johnson at all?

fuck off, cancer

Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian.

>wanting open borders
I don't want to be raped by Mexicans or Syrian "refugees", Gary Johnson is a shill. I'm sure the Dems put him up to this so he could steal a portion of Trump voters--he NEVER attacks Clinton on her bogus, globalist policy

>open borders
>privatize prisons
>against drug tests for welfare
>isn't going to ever win

>open borders
>noguns
>tpp

wew lads i am sticking with trump give me an upboat if u agree

Where is
>open borders
?

yeah

I don't think they're around anymore. Retail bookstores like Borders have had a helluva time competing with Amazon.

>tolerance
fucking dropped

sure but what's gary johnson got to do with libertarianism? he doesn't know what it is.

Is he actually pro TPP? That's the only thing I dislike about him.

>open borders
>pro TPP
>pro gun control

hell yes. trump campaign just ran another anti-TPP meme on facebook just yesterday

OP, this line of thinking just makes the Libertarian party just as stupid as the other ones. One of the prevailing reasons why Libertarians are Libertarians, is not voting for someone just because they are an alignment with any party. Focusing more on what each individual candidate has to bring to the table.
Gary Johnson wants to have open borders, take in refugees, take away guns, is pro TPP, pro "tolerance" and wants to privatize prisons even further than they already are.
He's no Ron Paul. He's not a true Libertarian.

Don't you get that most people voting for Trump aren't voting for him because he's aligned with the Republican party, but because of what he represents, individually? What he brings to the table?

That should get some of the Bernouts on side.

>take away guns
Citation needed

i was never a libertarian. while i like some of the ideas like i can do what i want (own guns say what ever pops into my head) i dont like how this translates to no taxes bullshit.

i mean how will you fund the military even if you cut all welfare and privatize all all schools prisons you have no positive cash flow other than arms sales and stuff doesnt sell like it use to. europe likes german tanks now days and nobody likes the f35. america isnt even making large ships any more they outsource the labor

DUDE
ROADS
LMAO

>Implying being a happeningfag isn`t the way Sup Forums is supposed to be
Are you ready to see the world burn OP?