You ready for more anime kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=pXUy4d4saAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDwvstMRhxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a big sword.

It's called a Zanpakuto, baka

Cosplay-tier.

non weeb here, i remember reading bleach when i was a kid and have no fucking clue what's going on.

Here's every anime live action ever

>use skinny malnourished untalented hack actor that most probably sold his ass to the highest bidder on the casting couch

>god awful CG that is ugandan tier of quality

>they changed crucial parts of the story for literally no reason

*teleports behind you*

>anime
>kino
does not compute

Looks like a cool japanese comic book movie.

Are you ready for some pretty boy filled cast with really unconvincing wigs?

you mean skeleton boi, this fucker looks 20KG.

Do they even eat in Japan?

>Do they even eat in Japan?

rice with a side of fish, no wonder their women die from the common cold

>he doesn't like the Bishounen aesthetic
It appeals nicely to my metrosexual sensibilities

> tfw bleach will never be highschool ghostbusters with swords again.

It unironically went to shit when they went to the Soul Society. Then somehow kept getting worse.

so Aizen came back again for the final seasons?

in japan, pretty boys are what women find attractive and see as manly and buff hairy men are seen as a gay stereotype.

where's the bitch with big titties? Will they have to import a westerner to play her role?

Yes pretty true.

They are always inferior

looks awesome
I'm hyped for this and fullmetal alchemist

Is this why the birthrate in Japan is abysmal? Seriously, that is fucking backwards

Unless the overwhelming majority of Japan's men are all Roidy Magoos - which I assume, they aren't, those two things really don't relate to each other at all.

it's because men in japan have become even more beta as fuck and just want to marry their 2D waifus and japanese women think that's pathetic. Japan's population is made up of old people.

No it's because they don't want to work themselves to death to feed the insatiable cunts of the Japanese women.

And because nobody wanted to support their asses, the women started working to deaths too and now they have no time for kids.

>japanese live-action movie
Thanks, but no.

Also, first arc - fucking horrible.

>more anime kino
That would imply there was some to begin with

They need refugees to fix the problem.
The population need to accept it and diversity must be promoted in japanese medias

>"women are whores who only want money"
>"ugh, why do women don't want to have my children and be perfect housewives? feminism is ruining them"

>the women started working to deaths too and now they have no time for kids.
Any woman after 25 ready to get married and become housewife in japan.

Bleach is one of the biggest anime flops in history.

I think you mised out the bit where Japanese women want men who could give them the world and when they see that can't happen, they divorce any fool dumb enough to marry them, take all his money and worth and then it's on to the next one. Japanese Women's expectations are ever increasing in a society where the cost of living climbs with every new year. Western Feminization has made its way east and not in a good way.

>japanese woman
>divorce
Wut? Hahahahaha.
They live with their husband even if they know he is cheating on her.

Divorce rates in Japan is climbing.

I miss ichigo's unreleased sword. regular zangetsu was pretty dope too

Why aren't they just continuing with an anime series?

>in Japan they yellowwash major white characters
>in the US they blackwash major white characters

Hmm, really makes you think?

Continue what?
Even manga ended long time ago.

this, can any weeb fill us in?

anime ended like 4 arcs before the manga

That's actually because most cold medicine is illegal in Japan.

that's one anime I couldn't care less if jewlywood made a blacked adaptation

It is still disgrace to divorce in japan and big pain in the ass.
Not much feminism in that place and migrants too.
Still very traditional.

Kubo became a fashion designer. He has no interest in drawing manga anymore

Shouldn't they build up a immunity then? The ones that don't die I mean?

I don't know,user. The Ugandan films tend to be blakino.

I'm not a weeb fool! Jump wanted kite outta there. So he had to wrap up the series shittily! Truth be told he preferred to draw than write and the last arc really suffered because he had great ideas but frakked up a great number of them.

Just read manga.
Anyway ending was pretty shitty with many loose ends.
Quincies were a mistake.

Yeah, women have a harder time finding a job if she's divorced. In a lot of ways Japan is very traditional.

>Ichigo your mom was a Quincy
Whats a twist! Also Unohana was the deadliest of the group but just wanted to sit out against Aizen and stuff.

He's rich as fuck and the story had nowhere to go already anyway.

Also you're a Shinigami, a Hollow, a Quincy, sometimes you're a living sword and sometimes the bad guy's memories act as your personal trainer.

Quincies are awesome and that bit about the god emperor is cool as shit. Kite just lost his way because he's a mortal. it take someone with god tier story telling abilities to pull it off. Someone like me.

They better do this right

It had many places to go. It's just that you mortals and your simpler minds can't see the extent of something that's literally above your heads. Stay on the ground where you belong, mortal. Leave the sky to demagogues, like myself.

>5 pounds of make up, 6 layers of photoshop filters and a push bra
>still looks about the same as a Comic-Con cosplayer

Pushup bras exist in Japan, don't worry.

It is a comic con cosplayer, moron.

it *takes someone with god tier story telling abilities to pull it off. Someone like me.

My mistake, I thought you posted that image with the implication that it was a good cosplaying job.

I dont understand why nips don't just do full CGI films instead of live action bullshit with added CGI. They are literally incapable of giving good performances when working with an autistic anime script.
youtube.com/watch?v=kDwvstMRhxg

>they finally made Bleach live-action

At least is not the american one they tried to pull out

They look like dolls.

>from the I Am A Hero director

wait, that was kino

Holy shit, this video looks awesome, is it real?

But talking again about great set up and shitty ending.

It's Gantz: 0, cg movie that came out like last year, yeah it's "real" (did you mean like official)?

>Holy shit, this video looks awesome, is it real?
no user, its a fake video. you've been in a car accident and you're in a coma. please just wake up.

>did you mean like official
Yes, i mean real movie, and not just cg from video game or such stuff.

I regularly watch jdramas and this movie's lead actor is not good of an actor. Just an ikemen.

No, i was simply pointing out that my only concern is that they better have some really gorgeous big tittied woman playing Matsumoto.

VA's are payed to much over there. So to be cheap they go live action

>Sôta Fukushi

confirmed, he was shit in this miike flick

>VA's are payed
Sounds delicious

Ive more hope in that gintama movie because of the lead though ive never seen that anime

Is that Kubo on the poster?

>ive never seen that anime

You should watch the anime, first episodes are kinda meh but worth in the long run.

Gintama movie is also directed by the guy who did the The Hero Yoshihiko's series

>Ichigo your mom was a Quincy
This had been a fan theory for years. It was expected.
What's maddening is that Ichigo never learned to use Quincy powers.

If they animate only Ghostbuster and Soul Society arcs, this could actually be kino.

>If they animate only Ghostbuster at his could actually be kino.

Fixed. You just need to adapt when he meet all the city characters and hunt the monster who killed his mother at the end of the film.

Why is he so perfect, Sup Forums?

F O R Y O U

just because all you ever watch is trash doesn't mean that's all that's out there. try taking interest in something other than mainstream garbage

Because he's, like, totally dreamy.

you do realize that despite what your stupid weeb friends tell you turbo nerd otaku are still a distinct minority and outcast subculture within japan, right? or is this supposed to be one of those "isn't it ironic when I'm retarded" kind of moments?

yeah from nothing to barely anything. the japanese legal system does NOT favor women in divorce court at all

you literally don't have the slightest cluse what the term "white washing" even means do you?

Doesn't stop them from divorcing.

I would absolutely watch it. I dropped the manga after the Fullbringer arc, so I've had a few years to get un-burned out on Bleach. I've heard that the ending to the manga is rushed horribly due to the sudden cancellation, so maybe they can even redo that to be a little more satisfying.

There was a time when Bleach was my favorite of the "Big 3", so I would be happy to see it return.

Domo

>Be one of the "Big 3"
>Get yourself cancelled

You can't make your shit up, Kubo

So, examples?

There's a pretty good video on YouTube that covers the ins and outs of the fall of Bleach. IIRC, the long and short of it was "The weekly manga industry is a meat grinder that physically and psychologically destroys manga artists/authors". Basically, Kubo got burned out by the workload and editors constantly fucking with him, and the manga's quality slipped beyond the point of no return. If anything, it makes me appreciate the One Piece guy even more. He started it before Naruto and Bleach, and he's still plugging away, with no end in sight. I'm not a fan of One Piece, but I can't help but appreciate the guy's dedication.

he's only 40 and just spent 15 years during the prime of his life writing a shitty shonen.

To say it was rushed is a huge understatement. The final boss was killed in two pages with an item that was discovered the chapter before. Another 30 chapters or so was necessary to wrap everything up even halfway.

Being rich at 40 doesn't seem like a bad deal.

J U S T

>It's a movie made 10 years late than when it should have been made because of the hype episode

Why did you have to remind of drawn to life 2's ending again

The feels, they cannot be stopped

UUUUUUUU

Except that's not true. Himono Onna are women who foresaked men and are now focusing on their careers. Which is why babies aren't born in Japan anymore.

>The weekly manga industry is a meat grinder that physically and psychologically destroys manga artists/authors

Not so much for big authors. I mean sure, it's demanding, but it's not like kubo was worried about making end's meet.

>and the manga's quality slipped beyond the point of no return
This would have been fair statement if quality of art suffered, but it was high through the whole thing.

The only logical answer is that Kubo isn't that good of a writer. He lucked out greatly for the first 1/3 of the story, made second third serviceable and with final third made a shitton of very bad decision, from characterization to power level shit. It just went all over the place. The only industry related thing that i'm inclined to believe is that he was told to rush the ending but it's not like there was anything more interesting there than we got.

Even back in 2004 this was a problem I was watching the Japanese Wife Nextdoor and they talked about this