Isnt it sad this will literally be extinct in 20 years or less?

Isnt it sad this will literally be extinct in 20 years or less?

Why even live anymore?

Kek won't allow it.

That is not a particularly good specimen.

I'm not getting any of it so I don't give a fuck. I want Chad and Stacey to suffer.

>bleached hair

Is she ill or something?

she looks piggish
I seriously can't believe you people find this attractive, it must be some weird fetish or something

>60%
>60%
>60%
>60%
>60%

She might be white outside, but she is swedish inside. They all should die.

I didnt want a stunningly beautiful specimen. More so just the blonde hair blue eyes/sad face.

Do you get erection when you see anything made out of plastic?

This. Not even a natural blonde.

Are these sports fans?

Good. They should all die.

The future belongs above-average IQ pajeets who control all your technology and if you can't beat them...

>200 million
>200 million
>200 million
>200 million
>200 million

>above-average IQ pajeets

all 10 of them?

She legit looks like a coal burner. Do better.

No...

Shes just sad that her white men are such cowardly fucks now days. Even a dog has more courage.

She's browner than me.

Shit happens. Do what you want until you die.

Unless you have kids with another white aryan, and drill your values and ideologies into their heads and they continue that with their kids and so on and so forth, we will become extinct.

If you guys think you can pull it off, more power to you.

This grrill is like 4/10

>2006
>playing runescape
>have a Swedish friend, we talked every time we logged on and did stuff together
>own a rune kiteshield (g), my most prized and expensive possession
>one day he asks if he can borrow my rune kiteshield for a school project, I give it to him without thinking
>he logs off
>1 hour later I realize I've been scammed
>cry
>mfw I see what is happening to Sweden 10 years later

Justice served

Gotta wonder about designer babies though, when whiteness becomes obtainable through money. You don't think a huge number of asians would pay if their kids could be white?

I don't know

Guess I'll #killmyself now

India has more honors students than America has students
China has more honors students than America has students

By sheer mass of people, the west is done short of starting a world war against Asia and winning. Face it, it's dead and your denial will only lead to an unhappy life.

Join us, become the poo in loo

No, Swedish lappoids have next to zero relevant contributions to humanity, except spreading leftism wherever they go. Don't group them with English or Germans, they really have been a net negative for the white race.

Thanks, Kev. Enjoy your broken back after years labouring away building the new office for Rahjeej... oh, that's "sir Rahjeej" to you actually. lol.

I'll be the one directing the army of Pajeets and you'll just be poor little sub-par IQ Kev, worrying about "muh protection of the white race and all these stupid Australia white whores".

brunettes>blondes.

This is why people call Slavs dirty

How does it feel to be a useless shitposter that's not even Canadian

>g-guise, m-m-muh white race!
>we must protect the white.... EWW get away from me you racist!
Don't worry bro, just keep trying, dude!

What are you on?

New meta shitposting

I don't need to try to wipe out the useless poo in loos. With all the widespread poverty and hunger. Might as well be weeding yourself out

What would you call 60% white, cause it is more shitty than only little dirty?

That's not even real blonde

Black hair+blue eyes is the hottest combination and you know it, nigger

And you blame the swedes for that. They won't stop voting Democrat. It's in their genes.

What am i on?

Good.

Well you could become chad yourself you fucking neckbeard loser

I'd say it doesn't matter much to me considering I don't live in Niggervilles like Detroit, NY, Chicago and the south in general. How does it feel to be a eurocuck

>tfw you will never be a nigger in Sweden

You're dumb.

You have only yourself to blame.

>"honors students"
Yeah, by Indian standards. If these guys were so smart, they would know how to use a toilet.

It will exist,and it will remain glorious. See below for lessons.

Once that is extent, ill have nothing to live for anymore. Get your shit together sweden

Heh

I'm not joking

Australians are constantly under-performing in schools compared to Asian immigrants and it's sickening. Frankly, I'd much rather live in an Australia populated by intelligent Asians than the kinds of fucknuggets you find in your local TAFE or Uni.

The fact is that with students coming to study and work we're essentially getting some of the best and brightest out of Asia. Of course they're going to be disproportionately more intelligent, less violent, more hardworking, etc... It's just speaks so much about how eugenics could work so well.

The west literally can not compete with the population growth. How does western government combat shitty population growth in the west compared to other countries? They import immigrants. Fucking genius... It's DONE

>being this delusional
More honors students than American students. You're done, retard.

This is so ironic it hurts.

unless they make a full-scale invasion on all european villages, no, it won't

we should just nuke the cities, tho

>How does it feel to be a eurocuck
It feels really good to be 99,9% white

>Isnt it sad
no

>this is considered 8/10 in America

I'd honestly rather have an asian invasion and complete Chinese overlords than mudslimes. At least we'd finally be 100% nationalist.

>India has more honors students than America has students
>China has more honors students than America has students
and both parties are systemic cheaters making their test scores entirely useless. your point?

yeah it's definitely not OP is just a sperg neckbeard

What cause all the blond kids born today tomorrow and yesterday will all be dead in 20 years?

I don't mind

>ugly round face
>small eyes
>dyed hair
This is how white woman actually looks like:

No I couldn't. And I'm clean shaven.

the local Jamal will systematically blacked and then murder them

Disguising niggers and chinks, they should die instead of us.

Truth and Heritage.

Well you gave them no choice by becoming neutered man bitches. Why procreate with a pathetic group of people.
If the people here who really gave a shit about the white race they'd stop being such pussy faggots.

>extinct
endangered*
it will be extinct in 80-100 years.

20 years...
its not true. top teir white women will almost always have children with successful white males.
stop having this nigger mentality.

No it wont. Ethnic Swedish birthrate is higher than most European nations, but unfortunately still below replacement level. This however doesn't mean our race will go extinct anytime soon, especially with the new laws in place. See

Muh Aryans

>10M swedes
>1M allah hackubars
>taking in millions more, so let's say not one but 3M of them
>implying voting far right will change anything
>3M reproduce at 5.6 children per women
>swedes are like 1.7
>plus rape of swedes
>half of swedes males are homos
>5.6*3/2 = 8.4M
>10*1.7/2 = 8.5M
>muslims are more violent, less tolerant
Well, we can say that in 2 generation (about 50 years) swedish people will not exist in swede.

>Being sad because there will be no more leftist coal burning whores.
Why?

We're not taking in millions more, it's barely 2000 a month and dropping.

However, Arabs are also a European Race.

Patriot and Nationalist myself, tho.

I wished to learn swedish one day, but judging by now I should learn arabic to work there. Am I right ?

>However, Arabs are also a European Race.
No, pls, I don't want to accept it

I see what you mean. I'd prob pass on her too, but what he means is that the blonde girls with blue eyes will vanish in the future because of race mixing

ya learn arabic and somali then ur good to go bud

Ahmed, you already know Arabic. you're no Hans

None of the rapefugees get any jobs because they dont speak Swedish. Hence why they're being sent back. See below

If you are so based, then why did the swedish cuck meme emerge ?

Jesus no. Not again. We should preserve our european culture with Christian or Pagan values. RAPEFUGEEZ GTFO !

Well, you can think whatever you want, i'm okay with that. But Arabs are a European/White race, yeah i disslike these refugees too, but they belongs to it.
They are literaly same as Hispanics or Italians - European Race.

And they say Germans don't try to be funny.

Dude, stop being optimist. Democratie is a lie, république is a trap. You're fucked. The only solution is to stand up militarly against the jewish/zionist/leftist/whatever-you-call-this propaganda and I don't see your people doing it.

Rather than goverment we should change peoples mentality. We need to teach people about Truth and Religio-Social Heritage.

>be extinct in 20 years or less
All white people in the world are currently 60.

I have no fucking clue what you are.

Jewgooling now

Are you fucking retarded? These people are fucking working for Google and creating new start ups

R A R E
A
R
E

you mean * toilet engineering

>role playing this hard

She's at a sporting event, you moron.

raj dont you have an exam to cheat on so that you can get into an american university where you'll again cheat your way through your 4 year degree with your fellow poo in loos?

Just a french nigger somewhere in the caribean sea.
Easier said than done. Even seeing the truth a lot of people blind themselves.

Ohh hooll up I thought white people have good teachers who keep check on everything

maybe she should stop sucking nigger dick and playing the field.

Women control sex in the west. If we are going extinct it's because they want us to.

posted from my Xbox 355

yes pajeet, exactly that

>Ohh hooll up I thought white people have good teachers who keep check on everything
u wanna translate that into english for me?

>posts a 3/10

oohh k ahmed, we all know you prefer defenseless 10 year old girls.

Woah being this autistic American?