Terrorists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI
vimeo.com/55784152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should bomb the subway next, maybe then burgers will clean up that underground pile of filth and decadence.

Those are ugly towers

Wait, they finished it? A couple years ago as well? Doesn't seem as iconic as the twin towers though.

Eh?
I think they are cool.
New york is basically the capital of modernist architecture, so it fits into the skyline nicely.

>subway
>decadence
That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Absolutely Post-Modern

They finished WTC 1 and 7
The rest are like half-finished

Anyone else think the 9/11 memorial is fucking retarded?

>"Hey what should we build where the Twin Towers once were."
>"How about an even bigger building?"
>"No, not that.."
>"A stadium? A museum?"
>"No no no, why would we use high value land in downtown Manhattan for any of that?"
>"How about a couple of giant holes?"
>"THAT'S PERFECT!"

>36

Go poo in a tortilla and call it a chocolate churro mexicuck

They're not ugly. They just don't fit with Manhattan's older towers.

We should just mount death lasers and missiles on these towers and just go zapping and blowing up any derka within 10 miles.

President Trump will make the WTC into an anti muslim fortress.

the city is always renovating

THEY SHOULD'VE JUST REBUILT THE ORIGINALS, BUT MADE THEM 1 FLOOR TALLER.

fuck this kike NWO tower bullshit

Not all buildings renovate at the same time resulting in a patchwork of old and new.

You can't build shit on cemeteries so why would you build anything on top of the location where 3k died?

will there ever be a happening as big as 9/11

>rendering

>(((Terrorists)))

>Literally 16 years since ground was cleared
>towers 2&3 still only exist at rendering.jpg

And to think grandpaw built the Empire State building in a year AND it survived being flown into

>Americans

>Trump President
>Sandniggers fly into Trump Tower
>WWIII

>Trump President
>Sandniggers fly into Trump Tower
>Arabniggers are concentration camp'd
>the Kaaba is nuked and Mecca erased
>the world rejoices

> In January 2001, Silverstein, via Silverstein Properties and Westfield America, made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade Center.

>As we write the insurance payments are not going to reach $7.1 billion. The current situation is $4.6 billion at a maximum, although this may be subject to change (up or down) as a result of court rulings. (911myths.com)

$1.4 billion profit in less than a year.
who else could manage something like that that, TRUMP is not even worth $1.4 bil, Larry beat Trump's lifetime profit in less than a year. LUCKY guy, LOL.

people dont die in cemetreh

by the way, Trump is owned by Zionists

notch sold minecraft for $2.5 billion.

The buildings will never be rebuilt, because the $1.4 billion profit belongs to Larry. Nobody else.

As long as the buildings remain unbuilt, it proves that Larry profited from the 9/11 attacks.

Since he is a Jew, and all Jews are given Right of Return citizenship to Israel, Larry is an ethnic citizen of his homeland of Israel, not America.

All Jews Back to Israel.
You gotta go.

>Zuckerberg is the CEO of Facebook, which purchased Oculus VR, the company behind Rift, in 2014 for $2 billion.
Reminder to never ever ever ever use VR

ethnic Right of Return citizenship shouldn't exist, it's racist.

Any nationality which has a Right of Return policy should be expelled from the country.

to their ethnic homeland

JUST FUCK MY SKYLINE UP SENPAI

Larry you gotta go back home

Not going to greentext the picture captions, read it for yourself

Lots of triangles now. Is it because its the strongest shape?

Larry didn't only own WTC 1 & WTC 2, he also owned WTC 7.

The three buildings which were seemingly demolished and collapsed at free-fall speed!

youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI

>Hebrew script behind Lucky Larry
Larry, you gotta go.
All your buddies,
They gotta go home.

HOLY FUCK SO UGLY WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT OH MY GOD

LOOK AT THIS HOLY SHIT WHY

this is nothing new

it's nothing new

They made you all piss your pants and ass rape your freedoms. They won you dumb nigger. Shiny towers for your fresh police state.

Don't forget about the mosque proposal!

yeah not that great looking anymore... but it was bound to happen. city has got to grow even in a sometimes ugly way.
not for nothing i do like the way the new trade center tower reflex the afternoon sunlight.

Jesus, Jew York looks like a dump.

Oh I totally agree, some new skyline is bound to happen but...
That...fucking box...
THAT FUCKING BOX.

A
GIANT
METAL
BOOXXXXXXXX

Well the 15th anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, watch out for low flying planes :^)

The patriot act has yet to negatively effect my life in any way silly leaf

this stupid meme again

his policy FORCED him to rebuild, with lost revenue from rents the whole time and inflation "lucky" larry lost money overall,..

the only jewy thing he tried to sue double the payout "because there was 2 planes, 2 incidents", but he failed..

>2016
>worshiping a degenerate glass and steel dick

Those corporate cultists and their shitty buildings!

>high value land
>the 9/11 memorial is fucking retarded

muh dollars...
I just can't understand this mentality. Some of you have no soul, no identity, no culture and no pride. Just a selfish appetite. No wonder you're number one in obesity.
So Sad.

You realize that there is a memorial at the site and so you can't rent out 170+ floors of office space in that plot of land anymore, right?

Have you been there? Reserve your judgement till then.

It is. The street level is dirty and smelly like shit covered in bums. I fucking hate living here. At least in the part of Brooklyn I'm from its not that bad. But working in Manhattan is disgusting.

That's exactly my point.
You care more about money than people. You're just one step before being a Chinese.

I'll believe it when I see the new towers.

Until then your argument is moot.

It has been 15 years and Larry hasn't began construction on the new towers.

>muh meme
How about you grab a high-calibre rifle, stick it into your mouth, and blow your brains out, you nigger retard? Make humanity better for everyone else but yourself and the Zionist Jews.

oh yeah the terrorists were really btfo..

except they accomplished literally everything they wanted, with bonuses

Tower 7???
I thought only the twin towers went down ; )

Once Larry Silverstein blows his shit Jew brains out, and his children inherit the profit, everyone will forget about the towers.

15 years later and Larry still hasn't began construction on the new World Trade Center towers. Surprise? No, not to me. If you're a faggot retard goy, then it may be a surprise.

>It has been 15 years and Larry hasn't began construction on the new towers.

L U C K Y L A R R Y
U
C
K
Y
L
A
R
R
Y

>ITS NOT OLD FASHIONED THEREFORE ITS UGLY! HUR DURRRRRRRRRRR

am i the only one who likes modern minimalist designs on towers.

ISIS is a proxy army of the USA (CIA), Britain (MIA 5/6), Israel (Mossad), and Saudi Arabia (GID/GIP)

Wayne Lambright 2016

MI5/6 altered my posts.
They're the secondary culprits.

>ITS NOT OLD FASHIONED THEREFORE ITS UGLY! HUR DURRRRRRRRRRR

is that what was said?? no it wasn't faggot. the designs are just bland as fuck. and the main one is just ugly

Mossad>MI5/6>GID/GIP>CIA

notanarguementman.jpg

Too bad it's empty 24/7. Like who the fuck works there? Is it even open?

> decadence
Stupid beaner

>jew geometrics
>not ugly

Nigger please.

vimeo.com/55784152