Why was the Justice Lord costumes so perfect?

Why was the Justice Lord costumes so perfect?

They were designed together with multiple common elements, like a Sentai team, which pleases my autism.

Hawkgirl is ugly tho

Wait where is that Aquaman from? I don't remember him making an appearance

I think the flash and Aquaman ones are fan made are the artists did them and they didn't make the cut i dunno

It was the only picture that didn't look like ass

Everything works with black

>everyone has the double armbands except wonder woman

Is evil Martian Manhunter wearing the Doctor Strange symbol?

Better than the real one:
>Hawkgirl
>Martian Manhunter

Cool for an alt:
>Batman
>Superman
>Wonder Woman

Hot garbage:
>Green Lantern

Fanfic:
>Aquaman
>Flash

is MM a Sorcerer Supreme bow?

They just turned the straps into a symbol. Admirable idea but it doens't look very good desu

He didn't so that's interesting.

By "Multiple common elements" do you mean that literally every dude has the exact same body with a different colour scheme on it?

Yeah, I like how they all have matching costumes but they are all made on the same "big torso skinny legs" base which makes it look lazy as fuck.

Timm is just a Kirby fanboy

Same double bands on wrists and ankles (except WW for obvious reasons) with matching belt
Same M-shaped color separation at shoulder height

That is the best design for Wonder I have ever saw

Wouldn't the Guardians of the Universe crack down on John going Justice Lord? From what I remember, they don't really take kindly to rogue Lanterns.

It's a symbolic representation of the planet Mars itself. Those lines on it are supposed to be the fabled canals that indicate there was once water/life on it.

Look at the upper chest of...yeah, of every single costume. They all have that same color band in one way or another, chest to shoulders, but not going down very far on the torso. Even Hawkgirl has it, just with skin.

That's no Owlman

They were cool with Sinestro taking over his planet for awhile.

That or he doesn't tell them.

Different acts.

Owlman was criminal World
Justice Lords are the ones who murdered criminals and had so little crime that they started cleaning up other worlds problems. Then the writers added on racism to make sure nobody rooted for them.

This. Uniformity inexplicably makes me feel warm and safe inside. The thing is, each of the costumes are unique in their own ways at the same time. They're just wonderful. It is ridiculous how good a costume J'onn has though.

>I like random bands on my characters
>I miss the 90's
>look at our new toy libe the post