How are you dealing with homeless and poor people in the west? Do you tolerate these subhumans sleeping in parks?

How are you dealing with homeless and poor people in the west? Do you tolerate these subhumans sleeping in parks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vDvNM4LcfY
liveleak.com/view?i=e9b_1312640918
liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1308772420
youtube.com/watch?v=8zHoKJ7oYOc
youtube.com/watch?v=g0mPLK3qSxs
youtu.be/KeBPK3zsod0
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Boots-Shoeless-Man-NYPD-Officer-Photo-Not-Homeless-Jeffrey-Hillman-Bronx-Apartment-181942071.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in russia we have special militia dealing with them using all means necessary youtube.com/watch?v=-vDvNM4LcfY

They are not sub human. If I saw you do this, I would beat you to a pulp.

Beat on the bankers that steal from everybody.

They are. A lot of them are non-white, so our brave white nationalists cleanse streets from these ugly street Jews and pedos
liveleak.com/view?i=e9b_1312640918

I feel bad for them since they usually have mental problems.

Well where should they sleep then?

They have absolutely nothing.

you can always get a job, if you get one you'll get at least a room from the gvmt

>I would beat you
Sure you would Wayne :^)

lived in Russia for most of my life, never seen or even heard of this. I could guess smth was happening because end of 90s beginning of 00s there were a lot of them, now you don't see them anywhere (in cities at least)

they should be disposed of like, of rabid dogs:
liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1308772420

bums cant produce any economical value anyway

They are all over the cities in America. Many steal military clothes and pretend to be veterans

I will never give them money EVER

I've never seen a homeless person in my city.

Bums offer the service of giving "good feelings" to people who give them money. What you're actually paying for when you give a bum money is the feeling of charitable self-righteousness. It's like a church but on a much smaller, individual scale.

how does that help?
he has nowhere to go

Your militias fucking suck dude

We give homeless people a harder time over here just cause we're bored

who the fuck would give a job to a smelly homeless person?

So the reason there are more empty homes than homeless people in the US is because...?

Or just literally hunt everyone down and use them as test subjects for science so they won't go to waste.

Or turn them into power generators.

Transhumanist here.

Bums aren't high enough on my list to do something about it. At least they aren't suckin off the welfare system like 99.99% of sheboons. Plus bums in this country sometimes have guns, if that man in the video had a gun he could have killed everyone, and in the usa it would have been justifiable self defense. A lot of the shit you do over there would get you killed here.

>fucking with homeless
>not fucking with gimedats entitlement niggers

Fucking ruskies.

We don't have any.

(apart from a handful of eccentric people who choose to be homeless)/

>see man sleeping peacefully
>spray white shit everywhere
>smash glass all over the place
>cleaning up the streets

Parks where I live are regulated so that they close at sunset. Hobos just hang around Walmart with their signs for a few hours during lunch and then go home.

the gvmt, there are gvmt-funded programmes, you could clean the streets as a beginning, get yourself cleaned, read some books about smth that might interest you, get free language-courses, get a decent job and so on

it's not easy, but it is possible

they will have to leave the city or at least city parks and public places, so people will feel safe, visiting park kids. Just imagine you are on a date with gf, and there are dirty hobos all around.

I fucking hate homeless people. There are a million and one free programs and housing charities out there to help people from being homeless, yet there are still homeless people. Because they don't wanna try and stop using drugs and become a drain on society. Fuck the homeless.

>you're allowed to murder somebody and get away with it for spraying you with an extinguisher
yeah nah

i would like you to deal with this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=8zHoKJ7oYOc

Fucking hippies. If the homeless want help there are many different programs both Goverment funded and private to help them back on their feet. Many take the hand up, and those are the ones you don't see sleeping in parks. The ones that remain are the lazy fucks who just want to drink, do drugs, and leech off the system. Dealing with those fucks every day makes me wish the purge was real.

Insecure people always kick whoever is one step lower on the social ladder.

There was a reportage about the homeless people in Sofia. Lots of them turned out to be ex-teachers, professors etc. There was a guy who wrote like 14 books. You never know life brings you, I guess, but the ones in the West are scum for sure.

>The incident occurred a few meters from the monument to the heroes of the Second World War
>(((heroes)))

more of cracolandia
youtube.com/watch?v=g0mPLK3qSxs

>Nigger tier behavior

there are people here they just don't wanna work and they're completely happy living like shit, they just don't need it. there are also people here that jump in front of a train to get their feet cut off so that they would get more money from pedestrians and welfare from the state
you have no idea what kind of idiots live in this country, luckily there aren't as much as before and you don't see them on the streets as much. you will never see beggars near citycentres in any city. as I was in germany and france I was stunned how much beggars they got on the streets

>transhumanist
kill your self with that autism

Do not conflate compassion with self righteousness

by resettling lots of unskilled refugees who do not speak english, this will fix the problem of our english speaking citizens who are homeless. a very elegant solution.

>(((transhumanist)))

I wish I were not subject to their externalities without proper compensation

to every living parent comfortable with their child being homeless. see you in hell.

Shut up Bernie Sanders. Fucking old kike.

>sitting at light coming home friday
>see homeless guy with hungry need money sign
>think filthy drug addict, get a job
>passes car
>see a guy in a truck a few cars back give the hobo some food, a bag of cookies and fruit.
>feel bad, think mabye i should give him a bottle of water for the hundred degree heat
>realize the my moment to hand him water has passed and decide against it
>hobo walks towards the sidewalk staring at food in his hands
>spins around, chunks the food at the crs behind me
>starts screaming fuck you assholes, get the fuck out of here
>bangs on hood of car behind me
>light changes i leave
>see hobo at same corner monday

Like any other person

They made the choice to drop out of school/not get a job/indulge in drugs

Can't be mad at people who put themselves in that situation

This. I work with a guy who was homeless for a few months and he hates homeless people. There's also job services setup where you work and they pay you that very day. There are ALWAYS places that will hire anybody that can pass a piss test. Oh, that's right, these retards would rather waste all their money on drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes instead of putting it toward something.

Except for a few, there is no excuse to be homeless anymore.

They never want food, they want money. I left a baseball game one night and a man in a business suite offered a homeless guy a container of leftovers from a nice resturant. Homeless guy refused to take it. They just want money for more drugs and alcohol.

I do feel bad for the ones that are legit homeless and just want a nice meal. All the drug addict and fake homeless (there's a lot around my retail job) ruin it for them.

Work or die.

The unofficial motto of forced labour camps :)

sometimes I wonder if its even a good idea to just buy a 5 dollar meal and give it to a white homeless person and see if they appreciate that much more.

fuck the black homeless people though. they are all rude, braindead waste of space that get violent when a man in a decent car decides not to give them toll booth money.

I agree, I never give homeless money, I buy them water and bread

>They just want money for more drugs and alcohol
they should all be put in work camps

Some times you have to force these people to do something, just take a look at our prisons. They are filled with people who have to be told what to do at all times or else they go back to their old ways.

can't force smo to work unless they've broken a law. I thought americans were against a big gvmt

Of course they do, and mexican ones too. But the black ones are fucking ungrateful scamers

ive grown tied of living among the filth that passes for citizenry. there is a reason the founders of this country only intended land owners to vote.

Reminder that many homeless people are schizophreniacs and such.

We give them trash.

youtu.be/KeBPK3zsod0

Results of heavy drug use. Some are genuine though. Even then, the mentally ill are a drain and need to be put up in a penitentiary.

>How are you dealing with homeless and poor people in the west
We have a whole island for them, it's called Hawaii

Portland fucking Oregon has one of the worst homeless problems in the country.

The mayor, Charlie Fails, decided it would be a great idea to lift the camping ban in the city. Now hobos flock here to camp in public parks and fuck shit up.

They break into cars.

They steal bikes.

They harass cyclists and leave garbage on our largest bike trail to the extent that its basically unusable.

They have absolutely destroyed some the most beautiful natural areas I've seen in a metropolitan city.

They are all basically immune to any legal charge under assault as the police have been ordered to not arrest or cite them.

Total failure.

bring back insane asylums

Well, in germany we don't have "true" homeless people. Yes, we have some crazy people, who live on the streets - but they could apply to state housing any time, and would even get social security.

The other "face on the street", is some undocumented slav or gypsie, who tries to look miserly enough that you give him something. They either sit by crowded streets or supermarkets, or even go up to houses (the later also as to scout for theft - most of these beggars are actually in with some sort of crime organization)

All in all, rather well. If no-one actually has to live on the street, social order goes up a few very important notches.

I gave a homeless man a gallon ziploc bag if oatmeal cookies on a road trip. He said thanks and that he was really hungry. When we passed him later to get back on the interstate he was sitting in the ditch eating and waved to us. May have been a tramp though, not a bum.

I understand what you mean and ultimately would agree with you, but your country was founded on beliefs of freedom, especially freedom of choice, and choosing whether you work or not is among them. It's the kindergarden/school system you must despise, because it's not properly indoctrinating people to work hard for your success, see all the sjw and other libshit. My father always said it doesn't matter where you're from, how you look, what you think etc. as long as you work hard and believe in what you do you'll achieve anything

Just because Russians look white, it doesn't mean they aren't niggers.

damn that's edgy. did a smelly bum diddle you when you were a child?

Op I need some tips on how or where to learn Russian. Help please. Tyia.

You have the freedom to work or not, but obvious vagrancy should be outlawed, with vilolaters being punished properly

america was built upon a strong puritan work ethic, in losing that ethic we lost are way.

fucking with homeless people
>brave
kek fucking ruskies

>order
why all germans are that autistic?

Some people just want to drop out of the machine too and there is no place to go. It's not like you can go west and claim a homestead when life goes south anymore. Food for thought friend.

For what purpose?

>Shoeless Man in Viral Photo Not Homeless: Officials

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Boots-Shoeless-Man-NYPD-Officer-Photo-Not-Homeless-Jeffrey-Hillman-Bronx-Apartment-181942071.html

Homeless people are always either seriously mentally ill or drug addicts. It's not that easy for them to get their shit together.
Just harassing and forcing them out of town doesn't help. You need to bring the gulags back. For some of these people, it can be the solution to their problems.

t. Amerinigger

Only blacks can be niggers faggot. That is a fact

you can always go to the woods and build a home there, hunt and shit, Russia is very big for that. But these people want free food, free electricity, free housing and other free shit for doing nothing. I agree that in the end it should be that way, but we're way too far away from this goal, maybe in a couple of centuries when everything is robotized

how do you know that your way of living is the "right" way?

shilling on sosach

Look, Ivan. Concept like this, little complicated. Me explain it to you; Great thanks, not neccessary.

If people poor or distraught, much more likely to commit crime. Much more likely also, to commit violent crime.
Now, violent crime, fringe delict in germany. Life good. Life safe.

Look, Ivan. All me is trying to say is, Well damn son, bread and games. Sure, some slackers get some of it, but better than them causing trouble. Who's the autist now?

Why are these faggots stabbing that homeless bum? Russkie translate this

Americans are more stupid than a glass hammer

>gulags
I don't want to pay for these people (tax-money)

>it's not that easy for them
well I'm sorry, everybody in Russia lives like a king, right? if not, then stfu and go work if you want to change smth. Survival of the fittest, we've yet to reach the level, where everybody is "the same" (or treated that way in this matter)

Totally agreed (not with the gay image tho).

Kill bankers and Jews, leave poor white people alone.

Since when forced labor camps cost money for the taxpayers? Isn't the idea there that the people in there work all day and contribute to the economy / the government's plans?

no reason. this grainy ass video is from over a decade ago and the 'nazis' are clearly drug addicts themselves who somehow translate stabbing defenseless people to their own self worth. there's lots of videos from the 90s of russian nazis just stabbing non white people in the streets, or beating people dead on trains.

They don't purchase goods and services nor do they pay taxes.

if modern prisons purchase things then why can't modern gulags? privatized gulags

Yes, but they do work that otherwise would cost a lot of money for the government in wages. The goal is to at least get even, if not generate more profit than what the government puts into the place.
This model was in practice for a long ass time, it works. Granted, it's "inhumane", but it's a thing.

>degenerate profiteering mentality applied to glorious gulags
Oh wait, I forgot to check the flag. Nevermind.

I've only had to do this once.

Some silly nigger was sleeping on a bench at a small shopping plaza in my town.

I'm walking and ahead of me I see a little girl react to the man's presence. She's uncomfortable. He's talking in his sleep, there's a pack of cigarette butts below him, as well as a pile of spit and a few empty vodka coolers.

As I'm walking towards him some cuck in a Canadian tuxedo drops him a couple bucks and struts on like he's proud of himself.

I walk towards the guy and kick his hat, and his money, into his spit and all over the walkway. I tell him to move the fuck on.
He's hard to wake up so I take my water bottle, spray him, and tell him to get the fuck out of here. I don't want to see him in my town again collecting empties from peoples recycling or anything.

Haven't seen him since.

The bum is clearly white and they're clearly not nazis theyre faggots. There must be some reason why theyre fucking stabbing him. Probably jews pretending to be nazis Shlomo

I didn't know Hagrid was homeless

you can't have private prisons, armies, police in Russia. if this becomes legal it would be a good business, innocent people would get framed left and right, unnecessary wars would be fought (hello 90s!), you can't allow that in Russia. Just like in germany you can swear on tv, imagine it would be legal in Russia...

Actually, all humans come from Africa and were black some time in the past. It is just that some humans developed proper civilization. Russia was pretty much like africa, before Jewish commies of polish-german origin built there some industry, using russians as low skilled slaves and collective farm equipment.

Here in the US things are different, you could get shot by a farmer and he would be legally justified in doing so. If someone's on your property, even if your property is unmarked, you're able to shoot people in a lot of states.

i'm talking about Russia. I'm sure, even in the us, you could find a place in the woods or smth to live in

Put them in institutions. Total costs are less due to reduced criminality and policing costs.

they are slavs, their lives are so miserable, that it becomes a neccesity to bully those weaker than you

>having no idea who a Slav is and what Russia is all about
k
ich kenn übrigens keinen einzigen Deutschen, der nach einem Russlandbesuch, negativer Meinung gegenüber Russland wär (hab drei Jahre lang and der LMU in München studiert)

Closest is state land, you have to go deep and even then hunters make it a no go in fall. At least in mi.

i'm sure if you build a small wooden house in the middle of nowhere you wouldn't get shot

I want to find a cutie slav n smoke krokodil.