No more oversized sweater to appeal to the crowd who believes she wears nothing else underneath

>no more oversized sweater to appeal to the crowd who believes she wears nothing else underneath

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THEY DONE

RUINED
U
I
N
E
D

you can still imagine no-pan

What are you gay? She looks even cuter now.

why should I give a shit about Hey Arnold! in 2016?
move on 90's fags

What do you care? She's naked under her clothes either way.

>liking "cute"
>not crazy-deep-inside cute
>calling someone gay

You don't make sense and I suggest you remove yourself from this world.

Phoebe is not for fug.

Wouldn't it be hotter to imagine that she's just wearing white cotton panties under her oversized sweater

makin me hard thinking about it fuck

Are you pretending to be retarded?

nah nopan is better.

What's wrong with the 90s they were so good

one great thing from the 90s you seem to have not picked up on is sarcasm

she's just wearing white cotton panties under her oversized sweater
>sweater

unless you mean skirt, that sweater must be freakishly long

She is in 4th grade.

he's talking about her old outfit
now what does that have to do with it?

>Being angry that they ruined the false sex appeal you placed in a 4th grader
kys

>taking bait

kys

>Phoebe now has curves, and a fashion sense. Helga isnĀ“t flat chested anymore.

OP you really are a faggot.

>curves
ehh.. i think that's just the skirt

How small was the chance that was true?

Not even for Harold?

That's a nice fanart, where did you get it?

such weird harold ships
harold belongs with big patty, how is that unclear?
they will have immense children
said massive offspring will balance the underrepresented jew category in most sports

My one fear for this reboot is that the humor would become too safe compared to the original run's.

have you seen cartoons lately? hey arnold was tame as shit

Love the fact she's still not wearing socks.

i hope you believe this. because that means you're in for a nice treat.

it's weird to me that this still excites people when she's wearing shoes. i mean, that's like being turned on by fingerless gloves.
if we were talking about sandals maybe..

poor helga

>arnold gives her his cone
>whispers to her "and if you act all "i don't need your pity, football head" and throw it on the ground or in my face or something, I will throw you through a window"

That's what she gets for trying to eat a fucking ball of ice.

This nigga wearing 3 layers.

>look at it again
holy shit that ice cream man gypped the shit out of her. . that is totally a crystalized ball of. yeah.. like maybe ice cream that's been thawed and refrozen a bunch of times so it's all crystaly and shit.

>Someone that wants to see a bottomless girl who just wears a long sweater
>Gay

best redesign

I wonder how Gerald feels about DRose

>no kids, pets okay
the fuck?

user...

Yes? user here.

>Tall Hair Boy
>Now medium length slightly angular hair boy
I'm cool with that.

Stop being such a gigantic gay faggot user.

I don't know, I feel like there are some things you could have only gotten away with back then, and some things you could only get away with now.

Damn Miriam. Hope you kick that habit one day.

Helga has some little titties now

makes my girlhood tremble.

i think you've been allowed to have drunk characters who are drinking 'milk' or 'soda' forever. Regular Show uses fuckin' chicken wings.
the difference is miriam wasn't just a joke, she was halfway to an afterschool special

Gotta be honest, these redesigns aren't that bad. I mean, it looks a bit silly the way Arnold is wearing THREE fucking shirts this time, but he's always had a terrible fashion sense.

Fuck, is this really what it's going to look like? This looks some GoAnimate tier. Well, maybe it will look better in motion, and be really well written...

>is this really what it's going to look like?
I severely doubt that's a screencap. it looks like promotional art.

At first it seems like a gag, and probably is with the intro having a small zoo of pets flooding out when the door is opened, but realistically the apartment is small so there's not much room to raise a whole kid.
A pet is something that comes and goes and as the show shows can be let out and left outside and come back later. Or just given away or whatever else.

OH BOY, CHOCOLATE TURTLES

also possibly zoning laws. i think such things exist with regards to kids.. like not legally, but to the point that they can't run the boardinghouse with kids because it's not considered adequately okay upbringing, it's more like a longterm hotel hostel thing

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE, BITCH

I always figured those signs were just there as a gag by the background artist, and as a way of highlighting just how fucking weird Arnold's home is.

also
>that episode where Rhonda lived there

It's always been that way in the show.

this show confused the shit out of me as a kid. 'why does that kid live on his own?' i thought. 'what the hell kind of house is this?'

I really dig the shading.

Something seems off with these, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's just me being cautious since it's a reboot, and we all know how well those are.

that episode was one of the worst in the series, along with Arnold Betrays Iggy, actually that's a good idea, while Sup Forums mostly agrees that HA is a good show it still has some bad episodes, we should sort out which ones those are

kinda want to see someone write or draw something about Arnold noticing them for the first time and getting flustered about it, with Helga noticing and deciding to take advantage of it

probably cause their legs are drawn longer than they were in the original series(also Helga and Phoebe have clearly begun to experience puberty)

>Take advantage of it
all i can think of is her making fun of him. "why dontcha take a picture it'll last longer" etc. what did you entail?

er, envision

I really dont care much for Gerald episodes.

>3 layers
>terrible fashion sense

Real Human Bean's wardrobe transcends normal fashion rules.

this is a crop of another image isn't it?

I dont meant to derail a thread, but I must address this question from the last thread. This is important.

>84686759
>REN & STIMPY WHEN?

As a hard core Ren and Stimpy fan, I would love to see this happen but I dont want it to happen. I simply dont trust John K anymore after the adult party cartoon. The originals were perfect because they were extreme and shocking, yet charming. They had this childlike charm to them similar to the golden age cartoons of the 40s that John K has for some reason completely lost. R&S already has a shot reputation because of the sex scenes in Adult Party Cartoon, and I would hate to see the reputation of this amazing show go farther down the drain.

And good luck getting both Bob Camp and John K to work on a movie together. Another reason why the originals were so good, because of all of the talented artists working at Spumco like Bob camp.

Alright, continue with Hey Arnold.

I was thinking it'd be after they hook up, so Helga's starting to be more open emotionally, and overall I picture her as the one who's the initiator for the more physical parts of their relationship(while Arnold is the one for the emotional part), so depending on how lewd the person doing something with this wants to be, it could range from her simply starting to flaunt what she's got to tease Arnold(like wearing a bikini when they go to a pool, or a slightly more revealing and/or figure hugging dress or top) up to possibly things more physical in nature(they're still too young for sex, but considering how DEEP Helga's feelings for Arnold are, she'd probably be more than willing to do almost anything else with and for him once they actually become a couple, up to Second or maybe even Third Base)

also once they do hook up, I can picture Helga changing her look up to better reflect her real personality since she doesn't need to hide it anymore, perhaps something similar to her "Cecile" look but a little more casual and practical(like switching out the heels for something else)

ah, so you were thinking their relationship has already begun before her chest development eh? you're a bold kid, user. no waiting til they graduate highschool phinebella shit for you eh?
and that was almost a lem sportsinterviews quote.

Bottomlessness is really cute, that's one of the reasons I liked Phoebe.

it's also very traditionally asian. sadly it's considered rural and passe now.. even though it's proven it's a lot better for kids. they start potty training incredibly early

At least Arnold's not wearing a fucking kilt anymore.

well I'm thinking since it'd be post TJM she'd technically have already started(going off her new design), it's just not until she and Arnold are Dating that Arnold actually notices cause he's actually paying attention to her appearance now

also yeah I'm thinking they'd not be particularly slow in making it a real relationship, both of them are romantics when you get down to it(and very emotionally mature for their age), it's getting them together that is the hard part, once that happens I figure they'll click together and form something deep on a level which is rare in both fiction and reality(which is different from most Sup Forums couples honestly, usually at least one person in the couple is comparatively dense in that regard)

kilts are awesome, fuck you
wearing an OPEN shirt under a closed shirt just looks weird.. if it looked like a skirt before, now with the front open it looks like a cuirass. that is one queer-ass outfit.

okay, I just didn't quite get the timing you were imagining. I think I get it now. sure why not.

I dont know what it is but i dont like it. Something's missing.

I'd rather have "The Patakis" get greenlit, oh well.

Maybe it's that they look even younger? Or maybe the art style is kinda stiff?
I hope the animation makes those designs work.

What the fug kind of height units are being used here?

Too much damn color but its a still so whatever. More Hey Arnold is more Hey Arnold.

Just hope they capture the feel of the old show and get some good episodes.

Heads
Arnolds head

Do you think Rhonda will keep up her fashion cred when they go to San Lorenzo? In a fucking rainforest?

>she starts dressing in only native wear
>"what are you going to do, tell on me? i'm not breaking any LAWS. women are free to go bare breasted here, and right now i'm the most fashionable of ALL of you"

Well, now we need art of this.

bump

pretty much
standards of what is and is not censored dont go on a sliding scale different things are suppressed at different points in time

pretty much the only thing that stays consistent is attempted suicide is pretty much always ok.

>That background
Aaaaaannd dropped.

It's more than those entitled brats deserve!

>dat ass
>damn tits

exactly, would be nice to see someone do something with it

Um, tell me more!

her expression is too neutral
old design had her with more extreme facial expressions
the others look good so hopefully they were just playing it soft with helga