50 top GOP officials: Trump would 'risk our country's national security'

politico.com/story/2016/08/gop-letter-national-security-trump-226801

Trump BTFO again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MhByuDET9U
thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2011/08/12/apocalyptic_crisis_budgeting.html
legacy.wlu.ca/homepage.php?grp_id=2481&f_id=35
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ever notice that it's always politico that's writing this garbage?

>mfw seeing all this GOPe/Uniparty neocons make fools of themselves
wew lad they're scared

Have some boobies

>meanwhile in hilldog's email server

Literally all of them are neocons, kikes, or neocon kikes.

No fucking loyalty. Meanwhile democrats just ignore everything they don't like about Hillary and support her anyway. Even Bernie did it without getting anything at all back for it. Betraying his ideas for nothing.

Hillary already has.

>GOP attacking trump
I hope they are going the way of the wigs. I'll never vote for them again

I just do not understand logic of those people.

Neocons just bitching and moaning... move along.

The hardcore neocons are literally fuming pissed.

Hillary scares them because wealthy Arabs and Muslims poured money into the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative.

Muslims might be using their oil money to fund reverse-zionism.

Trump scares neocons 'cause he's not a sworn globalist and promises a less hawkish foreign policy that predecessors. He promises to make the US less aggressive and he wants to break bread with Russians.

Since when are liberals welcoming former George W. Bush staffers? Are liberals new neocons?

got a list of names? the only 2 i saw so far have no credibility

Hillary is a neocon herself

They are neocons i.e. Jews.

Trump doesn't stand for GOP's ideas. That's why all of this shitshow is happening.

I'd laugh if hillary won in a landslide with only staffer and neocon votes.

Notice how the neocons put up barely any fight against Obama in 2012
They liked him. He probably pissed them off a bit when he smartly avoided an outright Assad takedown. Hillary woulda went full NATO on him

what are GOP's ideas these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=_MhByuDET9U

Amazing how incompetent neocons really are
They fucked up this election just as badly as they've fucked up ruling the world

oh, right. this.

thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2011/08/12/apocalyptic_crisis_budgeting.html

The only idea I've seen coming out of the GOP in the past year is #nevertrump

Same. It'll be cool to see a new party take its position

Trump continues to be the only non establishment candidate with a shot at winning. We're supposed to hate him because he is pissing off the elites on the left and the right. I can't wait to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Do whatever the democrats say. And then bitch just enough that the news people can make a shitty fake article about how they are dragging their feet and dont want to play ball

>Hearsay from a liberal bootlicking newspapers opinion column about what some guys unnamed friend said an unnamed thinktank said about what the republican party should do.

Canada is fucked so long as people keep listening to the fucking pants on head retarded media around here. I'm not just talking about the star but all the canwest shit and CBC too.

how can you not see yet, that this is actually happening?

jesus, at least we aren't stupid enough to believe reagan was some kind of working class hero

Let me restate that.

This is some random guys opinion, in a left-leaning Canadian newspaper, about what his unnamed friend said an unnamed thinktank said about the Republican Party in America.

Like I fucking cry myself to sleep knowing that people are swayed by this shit. Not because it's left-leaning, I am just so exhausted at how people believe completely made up bullshit because it fits their biases. Sort of ironic I'm on Sup Forums but seriously I think Canadians read shit like this and decide to form their beliefs around it.

I fucking hate the Canadian media so much fuck. Not just the fucking left of the media too last year we had the fucking retarded "The globe and mail endorses the conservatives, but not their leader" front page story.

why not tell him he's full of shit

legacy.wlu.ca/homepage.php?grp_id=2481&f_id=35

call him and ask who it was

On the surface, she's not exactly a neocon.

She hangs out with too many wealthy non-Saudi Arabs and Muslims.

You never really see neocons flaunting Asian Muslim allies. You'll see them hang out with robe wearing Arabs but not Asian Muslims.

Hillary is chummy with Pakistani, Afghani, North African, Persian Muslims, Asian. Obama and Hillary gave us the Arab spring, Syria, etc.

Her Muslim friends may make neocons nervous because neocons are chummy with the stable Muslim Arab states like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc.

Hillary seems to be into global Islam much more than a conventional neocon.

I actually did look into him before I commented, as far as opinion columns go I've seen less credible, but my problem with his opinion is that he's a literal who and HE doesn't even know if he's full of shit or not because he's relaying what his friend said a thinktank said about the republicans.

They are. Good thing is that trump destroyed the GOP. Hopefully a real party will take its place that actually has values.

50 more names to add to the purge list.

Gotta add. Conventional neocons are obsessive with Israel and keeping it safe. It's like an egg to them.

They are obsessive about the Levant, fertile crescent, Iran.

Shillary seems to be focused on effecting "change" in the Muslim world. Clinton's push a global initiative like true globalists.

Neocons might be nervous because what she does could crack or break the egg.

yeah, how can you trust anything friends and colleagues say

looks pretty evident that it's true, what about that?

Yeah, the same jews and jew lackeys that wrote and supported there needs to be a new pearl harbor on the "goys."

they should be expelled from teh party for failing to support the peoples choice

>50 top GOP officials:
Yea, they are worried they will lose their jobs. So.....

saw something the other day
it talked about establishment republicans would rather vote for clinton and keep the gravy train going rather than risk trump fucking everything up for them

they demonized hillary for 25 years and now they'll vote for her?

That's the kiss of death Trumpo