Now that 4chin is kill, where will you seek refuge?

Now that 4chin is kill, where will you seek refuge?

For me, it's Reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Gamingcirclejerk/comments/7s5fnb/aco_is_basically_a_bad_witcher_3/dt2dqvk/
reddit.com/r/Gamingcirclejerk/comments/7s5fnb/aco_is_basically_a_bad_witcher_3/dt23b8h/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
boards.fscchan.nl/
temp-mail.org/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm already getting comfy over there

/reallife/
time to be normie :^(

For me, it's the mcchicken.

>Select the street signs
>There's literally 1, the rest aren't even near streets of any form
>Invalid, try again

Captchas are beyond cancer.

I would be totally fine with Reddit if it wasn't full of leftist soyboys who get triggered anything slightly non-pc.

Going to an hero honestly. I love for shitposting and that’s it

2ch

By saying that you show you've never actually been there and are just believing whatever Sup Forums tells you about it. Reddit has thousands of Sup Forums tier boards on it.

pls no, trust me, you'll want to come back

I was actually there for a week and they are get triggered at slight non-pc memes. For example:

reddit.com/r/Gamingcirclejerk/comments/7s5fnb/aco_is_basically_a_bad_witcher_3/dt2dqvk/

reddit.com/r/Gamingcirclejerk/comments/7s5fnb/aco_is_basically_a_bad_witcher_3/dt23b8h/

>t. Sup Forumstard
you're part of the problem that Sup Forums sucks

I'm not a Sup Forumstard. I triggered Sup Forums with dozens of anti-wh*Te threds, boi. You don't know shit about me. Sup Forums is right-wing tumblr.

>actual plebitor

out.

good idea, but 8ch is better

I'm not going anywhere nigger. Not my fault I can discuss 3D Art and software 100x faster on reddit than I can on /3/ that gets 100 posts every week.

Yes go there and don't comeback you filthy pleb

Then go back there and never come back.

I love when people here pretend that Sup Forums is still different from reddit anymore. Sup Forums memes are floating around in even the most normie subreddits. Sup Forums is basically reddit but you don't have an username and you can say meanie words without getting banned.

Sup Forums is over.
Anons are dead
boards are divied
this is Sup Forums it's mother fucked, boi

Keep crying.

>I love when people here pretend that Sup Forums is still different from reddit anymore

Because they only know of reddit from 4dchan posts about it, people who unironically think "le ___" was actually a popular meme there, when it was more like an obnoxious spam from a single subset of retards akin to Bane posting from Sup Forums

???

inb4 cripple

join me outside nothing lasts forever :')

>8ch
It's fucking blocked here

any right wing board gets banned once its gets big though

t. whiny incel

No, they get banned when they break the brigading rule like r/incels did, and guess what? No raiding is a Sup Forums rule as well.

t_d is one of the most active and used boards on reddit and it's just fine despite endless calls for violence on it.

I'll become a normie once I get into the college my niqqa don't worry. I'm a NEET now and all my friends are far away from me.

/r/european got banned when it hit 25k subs despite never brigading

use tor, here's the onion link
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

I'm already in college
T- time to rejoin my friends and stop holing up in my room

Okay I take it back. These faggots who made Sup Forums all about politics are the reason Sup Forums sucks

>it wasnt just a meme when i told the Sup Forumseddit irish man to go back to r*ddit because he is actually from there
Howling

>Waaaaah libruls

They're soyboys but they're neither leftists nor SJWs. The problem with reddit is the voting system which trains people to have certain opinions and express them a certain way. I've only browsed it a few times and I'm already sick of how most comments and submissions are a regurgitation of other comments and submissions. See a John Oliver segment about vaccination on the frontpage one time? People will be tripping over themselves to inform you of the ills of not vaccinating your children until the end of time. You might as well be talking to content bots.

>Sup Forums memes are floating around in even the most normie subreddits
Sup Forums memes have always spread outside of here and ironically, when the site was new, a lot of content was taken from Futuba and Newgrounds. That's just the way memes and OC on the internet go and have always gone. I do think it can be a problem if they get bastardised though such as in the case of Eastertoad turning into Groyper

>People will be tripping over themselves to inform you of the ills of not vaccinating your children until the end of time.

Yes, as they should because you retards are killing herd immunity and causing deaths of children.

Stating facts that are inconvenient for retards is not some conspiracy.

>The problem with reddit is the voting system which trains people to have certain opinions and express them a certain way

Totally unlike Sup Forums where people intentionally act retarded or post ebin memes to get a huge (You) box on their post instead, right?

You're on a fucking board right now where Americans do nothing but pretend they don't understand basic things so everyone will reply to them.

resetera, I bought some estrogen and I'm ready to become a tranny if that's what's needed to join

boards.fscchan.nl/

pls no, r*ddit is full of cringe retards larping as smart people

then stay there faggot

Witty retort, pretty 2007 retro. Did you pick it up at an antique shop?

I don't know this meme, been away the past two days.

>this is considered funny on r*ddit
cringe faggot, don't come back here

I'm not an antivaxxer you spaz. They're not warning people of the dangers of not vaccinating as a public service, they're just repeating what they know got a lot of points before to get karma. I don't care if a broken clock gets it right once, it's still a broken clock.
A (You) is just a reply and trains you about as much as people not responding to you and looking at you like a weirdo whenever you break some social rule in a real life conversation. You don't need to spend a lot of time here or on reddit to know there's much more diversity in opinion and behavior here.

reddit
i can always create a new account if they ban me for posting something bad

I GOT AN UPVOTE GUYS

Here, have a Sup Forums upvote too.

Me, I'd serve crablegs

Joyreactor

I went here once and had a laugh because your Sup Forums was full of "easter?" threads

haven't a clue what you're on about but ok

I will move my shitposting on Belgian truffle farming forums

Stop with the doomposting you wankers, you're only outing yourselves as the ginormous newfags you are, there was a time was this website would get shut down for weeks on end. This current state is the most stable this site has seen in its 15 years of existence
As to answer your question OP, most prolly 7chan, Lainchan or if I get around learning moonspeak, Futaba

just use cripple instead of that cringe site full of retards larping as smarr people

Are you actually daft, the doomposting isn't even regarding the downtime

don't they require your email, now?

use a fake one
or better yet, don't use r*ddit

It takes 20 seconds (and a captcha, lmao) to make a throwaway email

???
temp-mail.org/en/

Does that work? I used to use temp mails all the time but every site these days is blacklisting them.

I had more than 10 accounts used to raid, made with those emails
Also use a proxy to create several accounts in a few minutes

Can I exchange my (You)s for Upvotes? what is the exchange rate?

(You)s are over saturated since a single user can give multiple (You)s while only 1 upvote per post per account.

Due to this the exchange rate is running around 9.25 (You)s per Upvote, it's pretty harsh.