My Chad brother, who is not even Sup Forums oriented is travelling to Iceland in February to assist a convention...

My Chad brother, who is not even Sup Forums oriented is travelling to Iceland in February to assist a convention. I told him I felt happy for him but I'm actually dying on the inside

- Your cunt
- Have you ever felt jealous or resentful towards your relatives?

Flag
Yes

My brother bullied me for getting a gf and having kids before me. I asked him how he does it and he told “just be confident bro!”. I hate chads cause they’re so detached from reality and think everyone is as good looking or smart as them.

Yes, my younger brother has had several gfs at 15 and has sex frequently while I'm 24 yo virgin

I feel jealousy and even a bit of anger towards him, but I think I actually need to befriend him to get his leftovers and learn something

Do you ever hear him fucking them?

Is he younger than you? If so, I feel your pain bro

IKTF, he's 4 years younger too although I was able to lose my virginity after doing a great effort

I don't live with him thankfully

Older brother beat the shit out of me for years and wonders why I'm bitter and resentful.

Flag
Meh not really. My brother is taller than me despite being 8 years younger but that's it. He was doing great in school but suddenly became a lazy shit for some reason.

No.

Eldest sister is mentally retarded and the other sister is an unlikable idiot.

You still shouldn't stop loving them...

I'm 4 years older and used to do this when we were kids. The last time we fought though I was 22 and he 18 and he beat the shit out of me as he also grew a bit taller and bigger than me

No, I am genuinely happy for them

He’s older but not by a lot. He also managed to get a very good job where he makes programs from his house and he bullies me about it each time too.

My older brother treats me like a son

He buys me toys, clothes, candy and takes me to the arcade, I'am 25, he's 44 yr old

I’m jelly desu.

Honestly no. Maybe because I don't see my extended family often. Only have one brother and he had bad autism when he was young. I caught some of it but im still slightly less autistic than he is now. My cousins are doing great in life but I never really talk to them.

>sister was an attractive blonde NEET that married into money and bullies me for being less successful
>dad is a turbo normie memer that still says pool's closed
>mom is now a senile old woman
>extended family are all drug addicted white trash whores

I absolutely resent the shit out of my relatives

You deserve it. I hope he beats the shit out of you again.

Cute :3

>little brother who is 5 years younger is now a 18 yo chad, fit, and 5 inches taller
>had 3 gfs that I know of
>meanwhile I'm a 23 yo kv
I cope by numbing myself to any strong emotion. In turn I have a harder relating with people

I'm glad I'm just a loser younger brother. I can't imagine the intense shame of having a younger brother that's better than you.

Eh, if I'm being honest it's a mixed bag. He became a huge fuckboy and ever since he started taking creatine he has become more of a selfish prick, asking my parents for money despite having a job and having our youngest sister pick up after him. Yet to this day he hasn't fucked with me nor asked me for money. The last time we physically fought which was like 2 years i planted him on the floor despite him being fit and taller but idk if that has something to do with it now

My older brother is 5 years older than me, and used to beat the shit out of me when we were younger, just for fun.

just
for
fun.

Today he's 28 and unemployed. In fact, he's never had a job, even though he graduated in a top-tier university. He's a failure according to my aunt, and I don't think he ever got pussy.
I feel a little bit bad for him, even though he's a cunt with our family.

I've studied in the US for a year and got to make out with some girls, I'm a polyglot and this year I'm moving to another country to work and make monies, so I'm doing way better than him.

My younger brother is the trump card. He's 15, and the little cunt makes huge success with girls, he's got plenty of female friends and from what I saw on facebook, they're cuties. He's also a little genius.
I'm thinking about helping him with life and decisions, maybe take him out from this shithole to go with me, even though we don't really talk that much.

I have a twin brother, nothing special that makes him stand above me desu. My sisters earns a lot of money but she doesn't have any free time.

yes

cousin n1 fucks hot celebrities on a weekly basis

cousin n2 has had many black, asian and south american gfs

cousin n3 has a hot girlfriend and is very happy

cousin n4 has a germanic girlfriend

I have no girlfriend and only had an albanian gf once

atleast i am more succesful at them

>- Have you ever felt jealous or resentful towards your relatives?
No, since as much as I'd hate to say it my family is pretty much all failures. I've gotten super jealous and resentful towards friends though, but that was mainly in HS when I couldn't control my emotions and still lived at home.

>not having your parents arrange it for you
Also
>gf
That is very haram, I hope you mean wife.