I want to have an iPhone X so bad. I want to be in the Elite Apple circle

I want to have an iPhone X so bad. I want to be in the Elite Apple circle.

I fed up to be in the lame cheap Android circle.
It's too expensive to have the last iPhone, old versions don't interest me.

What if the life when you have the last iPhone ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-SC3O2SJ6Q
gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_3_max_zc553kl-8425.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't changed my iPhone 6S because I still like to use headphones

>wanting to buy a meme 1000+ USD phone
for what purpose?

To be in the Elite circle, the Apple family.

The same reason autists buy samsung X Huawei Galaxy Notebook 9SX phones

The storage on the new iPhone X is amazing. 512 fv on a phone is a dream I’ve always wanted.

>Egypt
>Enough money to buy iPhone X

no

I can’t buy it Baka, though I want to so bad. I want a phone with 512 gb storage to post all of my anime on. Augmented reality emojis are also a fun idea.

Don't get me wrong anime is great, but how much anime do you need on your phone? Half a terabyte seems like a bit much.

>retards don't know good phones
>retards think iphones are good

hehe, idiots

Posted from my iPhone X

It takes time to go to places in Egypt. My university is in Cairo and I’m not there, it takes time to travel by bus each time I have my end of semester exams. I like to play emulator games and binge watch anime on my phone during the trip. I download a lot of anime before I leave the house each time in case I get stuck in traffic as well.

iphones are for plebs

who /se/ here?

They’re the only phones you can get with good storage, a cloud service that doesn’t rape you with extra charges and a good screen. Yeah they’re overpriced meme phones but they have their perks.

who /pollazo/ here

>They’re the only phones you can get with good storage
buy whatever android phones who allows sd card
>cloud service that doesn’t rape you with extra charges
apple cloud is absolutely trash, i can't count how many people had problems synchronizing their iphone to this "cloud"
>good screen
yeah, they finally add an oled screen to their last phone while android phones have oled screen since years.
>they’re overpriced meme phones but they have their perks.
only purpose is to brag about how "rich" you are, even tho people who owns iphones are usually poor people who think they can buy their relevance, lmao.

more /bifle/ here

what word is it?

i had a 6s when they were the new one and i still use it but i look less cool than i used to

bite (cock) & gifle (slap)
>bifle
very satisfactory

youtu.be/y-SC3O2SJ6Q
>c'est pas très convivial, comme accueil on fait mieux quand même.
L M A O

Cockslap

>buy androshit phone
>filled with bloatware and chinese spy software, even in brands such as samsung
>shit costumer support and update life span
lol

Name me an android phone that allows you to have 512 gb of fast nvme storage. SD cards are nice but also really expensive and easy to break. I also never had issues with iCloud, yes synchronization is a pain to deal with but I’d rather have good security than no security.

>not using custom android roms/kernel
L M A O
>implying iphones aren't filled with spy software
L M A O
SD cards aren't expensive, just got a 64gb for 15 bucks, and not a fake one. Why would you need half a terabyte for your phone tho ?

>not using custom android roms/kernel
lol so not only you cuck out 800+ euros for a phone, but you also have to install low quality software to actually be able to use you phone? lmao
>implying iphones aren't filled with spy software
Proof? ;')

You're already doing something wrong if you spending 800+ EUR on a phone, my friend.

Dollars are too expensive in my country. Also 64gb cannot really store much except some music.

Poorfags not apply of course, chang.

>I fed up to be in the lame cheap Android circle.
How about joining the tech-savvy hipster Android circle instead? Download android studio. Refuse to use any apps you haven't programmed yourself.

Well, we have a word for rubbing our dicks head on someone (olla)

>you have to even remotely well off to be able to buy an overpriced phone
Keep deluding yourself, Pierre.

just get one slightly discounted by a contract

I wouldn't do it but if you are actually that passionate about it then it's worth it

No need to be jealous bro, just makes you seem extremely butthurt ;')

What is the french word for 'swaffelen'?

And buying the latest product from any company with a cult following is like doing a big donation to your religion. It looks impressive for your fellow worshippers and a waste of money for the people who don't believe in it.

>reddit-tier response
Good post.

I have an Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL, I paid 23.000 yens for this baby. Iphone is for faggots and nips.
gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_3_max_zc553kl-8425.php

Le reddit! Damn, your ass must be blowing steam kek

>haha u mad bro
Surely you must be able to come up with something better than?

Better then..What? Learn how to write L M A O

Hey Dutch has a word for that too, stop discriminating you goddamn racists

so does english
cockslap