youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/l4rlb
youtube.com/watch?v=I5inqk31pLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Found the Pence feels thread!

Someone be a good goy and make a compilation of the Pence feels. Some good shit in there.

>This latest speech though and new tax plan is just neoconservative garbage, the dance shit Republicans have been feeding us for decades. It's the first time I started questioning where Trump is heading. His appeal was in being somebody that was independent enough to blow up the system and start fresh, but over time he's shifting more and more into line with his neocon and Wall St advisors. I wanted him to burn it all, not take the party bait.

Explain why or sthut the fuck up, idiot.

>tfw we October Surprise this cycle

>Trump getting absolutely butchered in the polls
>"LE 4D CHESS, XDDD"

Fuck off, when is this bullshit going to turn around already? The debates? Fucking when, I just want some tangible proof to allow me to laugh at salty Clintonshills.

That's bait nigga.

Finland should be here any minute, now.

The polls are faked.

Kek will it I guess.

JUST

The media is playing a WWE match right now. It's going to go back and forth until October. Then Hillary will be up permanently.

Did insider user show up last night?

I guess he does.

Reminder: Anti-CTR Tactic

Ask them questions. The only reason they're here is to spin a narrative and make people give up. When they say Trump insulted a muslim gold star, ask them what exactly he said about them. The closer they have to be to approaching the truth, the less spin they can put on it.

Do not just write them off, prod them back.

>tangible proof
>polls
lol

Why do we call the Finn shill "Pirkanmaa" again?

Why isn't Trump spending any money on ads in the battleground states?

Why is he acting like Arsene Wenger?

Remember, he lost WI in the primaries because of this non-spending behaviour.

North Carolina going blue is sillier than Georgia going blue. This is the same PPP who asks questions about Harambe and calls it a "Scientific poll".

So Crooked Hillary now has the father of terrorists sitting behind her at rallies?

What the fuck happened to this shit country?

FDR strategy.

561 checking in. Just got the email for the rally tomorrow night in Ft. Lauderdale. Can't wait!

She went toe to toe with Obama in 26 debates in 2008 alone. Why does anyone think she will shy away from Trump?

People like to point out his dominance in the Repub. debates but they forget that they're just fundamentally different. Debates with such a huge field of players is going to be about getting your image out first and foremost. Trump exceeded at that. By now everybody knows who Donald Trump is and what he's about. Now he'll have to defend what he's about, live, with his opponent, with everybody in the nation watching.

Also, primary debates and general debates have two very contrasting atmospheres. Primary debates are a big open show with chanting, cheering, booing etc. and 3-letter-network pundits doing the moderating and usually breaking the rules a little bit. General debates are in a quiet building with a stone-cold moderater who looks like they haven't smiled in a decade. Trump's bluster falls totally flat in a room where nobody's amused.
She's been in debating professionally her entire life. It's part of politics. Donald Trump has only been in the primaries. He's going to get wrecked by Clinton.

This is the future you chose.

Good question, but I dont know. I just collect that meme

>Why isn't Trump spending any money on ads in the battleground states?
Pic related. He'll probably start running ads in mid Sept-Oct. Losing WI had literally nothing to do with spending.

Rally at Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow?

CLOT MY BRAIN IN TWO PLACES
THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE
SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING
CHOKING ON MY OWN TONGUE ON LIVE TV

Because his management is acting completely retarded right now. No "ebin 4D chess memes" will change how dreadful he's polling right now.

Some polls are shit but not all of them and when people lose their shit when Trump gets a +1 lead then you know that the only reason Sup Forums hates polls is because of their confirmation bias.

Something needs to change, fuck Hillary. I fucking hate that stupid bitch but Trump needs to do something different and fast. Brexit comparisons don't work, Leave had consistent leads over Remain whereas Trump simply doesn't have a consistent lead over Hillary, he doesn't even come close

Why are Americans so fucking cucked?

These past 8 years have not been kind to Hillary, she's not the Machiavellian mastermind she used to be. She can barely walk up stairs now let alone debate Trump. He will not be a spineless piece of garbage like Sanders.

if you have the flag extension, you can see he's posting from that region

Yea no she's about to get the Yeb treatment.

>She went toe to toe with Obama in 26 debates in 2008 alone. Why does anyone think she will shy away from Trump?
Because she can barely handle Bernie and Obama isn't a good debater anyways.

>Now he'll have to defend what he's about, live, with his opponent, with everybody in the nation watching.

Yeah and how is Hillary gonna defend her 30 years of scandals and bad decisions? How is she gonna explain shit like Uranium One, or backing a military coup in Honduras, or arming the Muslim Brotherhood with F-16s and tanks, or the emails, or Benghazi, or taking tens of millions from foreign countries in exchange for favors, or the Iran deal? And the list goes on and on. What does Hillary have to attack Trump on, call him a meanie? She can't distort his policies like she does on the campaign trail if he's standing right there. The only way she's been able to attack him so far is outright lying about what his policies are and say he isn't "Presidential".

Shut up, nigger; he annihilated everyone who has come after him.

Any FL bros going to the Ft. Lauderdale rally tomorrow? Wanna stand together and chant "lock her up" in unison?

>all of these shills this morning
holy fuck

>Because his management is acting completely retarded right now.
What specifically are they doing wrong?

561 also reporting, see ya there m80

Dont forget her claiming his ideas as her own.

>no advertising in Battleground states
>no ground team anywhere
>Trump keeps going off message
>not buying paid shills like Clintons team

They are doing absolutely nothing

imgur.com/a/l4rlb
imgur.com/a/l4rlb
imgur.com/a/l4rlb

He's shilling. There's really no amount of success Trump can actually have that wont be covered up by shill polls at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5inqk31pLU

So I'm guessing he won't be cutting the grass every saturday after all

Hue

1 no, I already said Hillary wouldn't be better.
2 I have no idea. I still want Trump to win, but at this point it's purely out of morbid curiosity. I have less and less reason to think he will act contrary to the will of the establishment.

My background is in finance, payroll and taxes specifically. The upper bracket on WAGES may be 33%, but the BUSINESS INCOME tax is being dropped to 15%. I don't blame you for not knowing this, but there are almost no middle to large business owners with meaningful wage income. I've worked with many owners and share holders who made $0 in "wages" annually. It's all business income that they funnel to themselves as LLCs or S-corps. That means the wealthy will be getting a big tax break, not an increased tax burden. Getting rid of the carried interest tax benefits the wealthy, not workers. Getting rid of the estate tax (the "death tax") benefits the wealthy, not workers. "Death tax" is a linguistic kill shot, as le Dilbert man would say, but it's completely misleading. The estate tax only applies to people with an estate of greater value than $5 million, a.k.a., celebrities, wealthy business owners, investors, hedge fund managers, and Congressmen. The estate tax doesn't impact the lower class or middle America at all; getting rid of it only reduces the amount of taxes collected from the upper echelon to fund the military and necessary social programs like SS and Medicare.

I don't buy the meme that giving a tax break to the wealthy will create jobs or stimulate economic growth. We all saw what the bankers and auto industry did with that bailout money: bonuses.

Reminder that every (you) that you give a shill here is money that CTR can't use to persuade normies on (((Facebook))) and (((Twitter))).

>he's shilling

I swear, the real people shilling are the ones content with how badly Trump is doing.

It's like you want him to remain like this up until the election. That's the only explanation. Fuck off shill

do you know now much time is left?

3 months that is forever

that is like 100 media cycles

americans are gonna forget everything like 10 time before the election

>no advertising in Battleground states
TV ads don't work.

>no ground team anywhere
Wrong.

>Trump keeps going off message
Has nothing to do with his campaign staff.

He doesn't need to buy shills, he has overwhelming support on the internet, organically. Have you not seen the social media numbers? Trump is dominating in that regard.

>j-j-just keep waiting

How do you expect him to make up for being attacked like nobody ever before?

seeEasy with the "idiot" thing. It's okay if you disagree with me, but I'm not uninformed.

sorry but there is a lot of time left.

Anyone hear Hugh Hewitt today? I stopped listening but I wanted to know if he was buying into this McMuffin joke.

>Why are Americans so fucking cucked?
I ask this every day. It makes me so sad.

Why are you ignoring that 50% of our GDP is small businesses? Why are you ignoring that a simplified and (and reduced rate) tax code will make it easier for competitors to enter the market?

>I don't buy the meme that giving a tax break to the wealthy will create jobs or stimulate economic growth. We all saw what the bankers and auto industry did with that bailout money: bonuses.
That's because it was a bailout not a tax break.

Said this yesterday

3 months is an eternity in American politics.

He's a trickle-down economics sell out who will destroy our economy by enacting an economic policy that no ecnomist agrees with.

He's a nationalist dictator with absolute authority that gave akll power to his VP.

He's a war mongering pit bull who will nuke anyone that makes a move and get us into ww3 while standing by while Russia takes over all our allies doing nothing.

Nah, I heard not a lot of people listen to his radio show anyway.

Hi

MAGA & MEGA

Thank you for correcting the record.

>muh trickle down meme

Holy Christ the shilling here is ridiculous today.
Is CTR really that scared of the Muslim Shooter's Father story?

>We all saw what the bankers and auto industry did with that bailout money: bonuses.
Wow, corrupt kikes give themselves more money. Thanks, Comrade Obvious

Anyone else going to watch the Clinton speech? I want to see her stroke out.

So is that your only argument? Just keep waiting and hope for an unexpected dramatic turn in consensus, something that hasn't happened since the Bush vs Dukakis election?

Lol, if that's not low energy then I don't know what is.

This...the right amount of money, he could create a giant fucking Project Chanology-like group that could secure a win without any problems.

not even joking

It's astonishing that anyone who is less than a millionaire would even consider voting for Trump or any other supply side Republican.

If tax cuts on the rich created wealth for everyone, the 2000's should have been a boom. They were a bust. Look at Kansas, they cut taxes massively, and they're doing WORSE than neighboring states.

California raised taxes on the wealthy and they're booming. It doesn't take a 100 year study to discover that supply side economics are complete bullshit.

>He's a nationalist
works for me

>while Russia takes over all our allies doing nothing

bury it deep putin

That might make sense of it wasn't a straw man I saw on CNN yesterday. How about you practice your self fisting for the rest of your shift. It pays the same and will be more productive.

I'll watch it with the sound off.

Americans ITT: do you wear your Trump hat in public?

Aren't you worried about people spitting in your food or whatever during your hourly trips to Mcdonalds?

how many of these you have?
just post them all now

So the media is fabricating stories hardcore now. It's very obvious they are scared and will do anything to beat Trump. This McMuffin guy is obviously a fucking plant.

Americans don't trust cable news at all but they trust facebook -- we gotta fuck with facebook but it's soo hard!

>California is booming

>He's a nationalist dictator with absolute authority that gave akll power to his VP.
>He's a nationalist dictator with absolute authority
>that gave akll power to his VP.
i think you're losing the plot, CTR.

They're always scared and becoming increasingly nervous.

More money in the hands of the people is never bad.

>british
>trusts polls

I'm not ignoring it. I know first hand how complicated our tax system is and how burdensome it is to small business owners to navigate. Don't put words in my mouth.

A simpler tax code is a great idea. Presenting a 33% upper tax bracket as a tax on the wealthy is pure fiction, however, because as I said the wealthy don't make their money by earning wages; they make their money by creating entities that can treat income as business income when it's really just Joe Millionaire looking to minimize the taxes he pays in. I can't even blame Joe for doing what's in his best interest, but the whole point Trump made in the beginning was that Joe was acting in his interest CONTRARY to the interest of the American people. That may still be his rhetoric, but it's not reflected in his tax plan. If he meant what he said, he'd support the carried interest tax, estate tax, and a bracketed business income tax to give a break to mom and pop shops and force huge corporations to pay their share.

Is Hugh based?

The only thing I really know about him was this moment

People don't spit in your food if you clap while ordering.

>kek.jpg
Concern shill confirmed.

Where I live they do that if you wear hillary stuff

yeah we are in some serious shit now

Right, so no help to the bottom 40% in his tax plan - they already have a 0% effective rate.

The tax rate for the middle class is already 25% - so no change there.

Who gets tax cuts then?

Make more than $150k? 3% cut.

Make more than $230k? 8% cut.

Make more than $411k? 2% cut.

Make more than $465k? 7% cut.

So nothing for the poor or middle class but if you're already doing well you're getting a nice bump in after tax income. Some problems then.

This increases income inequality.

Tax cuts to the wealthy are the least effective tax cuts (the lower your income, the more likely you are to spend your tax cuts and put that money directly back into the economy instead of plugging it into the stock market).

There are no spending offsets to cover the revenue lost in the tax cuts - so he wants to increase the deficit.

We literally just went through this with the Bush tax cuts and the economic analysis shows: weak improvements to the economy that aren't enough to offset revenue losses resulting in increases in the deficit.

If you both understand and give a shit about domestic fiscal policy - this plan is outdated, stupid, and offensive.

This plan would be like a doctor prescribing smoking to fix your throat ailments.

Add this to the next OP:
>Trump interview Fox & Friends 8/9/16
youtu.be/WNiJOEi_u30

You're still a fucking idiot.

>open Sup Forums this morning
>entire front page is slide threads
>every other post in trump general is a shill
Something has them spooked, this is full tilt shilling.

>He's going to get wrecked by Clinton.

this sentence does not make sense to me

could you please elaborate?

just post all of your scripted retarded shit now and go away

>why alienate the homosexuals like this? it doesn't make sense politically
It makes perfect sense when you consider that the left only ever considered homosexuals as tools to acquire and maintain power. Just as the (((Democrats))) have always done.
Once they've outlived their usefulness the left has no qualms about putting them out to pasture.

Why doesn't the Trump Campaign pay shills to flood all comment sections on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ?

I don't care how we win, I just want to win

Then maybe giving those kikes a tax break under the guise of helping middle America is delusional, Captain Oblivious.

when even the rigged polls go positive- it's evidence of a landslide

how can you seriously argue this? brexit proved that your media and polls are fake. they weren't wrong- they were fake.

please explain how your polls said 25% exit and your people voted 51% exit

A 3% cut for me is better than nothing. I already get raped in taxes at 33%.

Also "inequality" is commie talk. No one is equal.

How many business tax returns have you been paid to prepare? I've done thousands.

I dunno, do you think retards like this work here?
check out these 2 posters

And this is worse than raising taxes on the middle class?

Hillary said she would raise taxes on the middle class.

It's obvious that you're in finance and don't know much about macroeconomics.

Trump wants to lower the color are industry tax from 35% to 15%. This means that all the factories who are moving out of the US and selling their product tax free will have a better incentive to start building production facilities here that actually give Americans jobs. The corporate industry tax impacts the economy a lot more