Why haven't Americans apologized for all that they've done yet?

Why haven't Americans apologized for all that they've done yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=cN-7O9zHn6k

If racism isn't real, why do you guys claim there's nothing wrong with racism?

that's so contrived honestly

Is Blackish even a television show? seems like it's only purpose is a platform to soapbox your stupid ideals and MUH BLACK SKIN!!!!

Why are black people mentally incapable of subtlety and nuance? What's wrong with them? It's either throwing a tantrum or total apathy with these folks. They aren't bright, they aren't civilized.

Barely made it to 0:22, than the piano starts playing. I almost slammed my laptop on the wall

Are you a racist Mr. Dub Dubs?

RACIST

Why are black people so butthurt about America not loving them?

What did they ever do to make the country great?

Same as you: Absolutely nothing
>inb4 muh ancestors

Lmao only a nigger could take this pretentious horseshit seriously... what the fuck is this even. Hilarious.

Who does he think he is MLK or something? What a joker.

This is great

DEEP

BRAVE

POWERFUL

They "built America" by picking cotton which was mostly exported.

Exactly so why are they always crying about how they're seen as inferior i don't get it.

Glad we finally got to see the return of a Very Special Episode

What did he mean by this?

He was pretty based on The Shield. What happened?

He got gastro surgery

I can't tell what's more embarrassing, the bix nooding nigger or the cucked liberals who have to sit there and cry their white guilt crocodile tears

the cucked liberals who have to sit there and cry their white guilt crocodile tears

This

What's America supposed to be apologizing for? Being held at gunpoint by Europe until it freed its chimp population from its rightful and proper servitude to its ruling race? It's Europe that should be apologizing for making emancipation some sort of standard of civilization.

>using a Mongolian throat singing forum as a soap box to bitch about minorities

>You're not allowed to take pride in the accomplishments of your ancestors or countrymen
>You must feel guilt for immoral acts committed by your ancestors or countrymen or just people that share your skin color

R E A S O N A B L E

>"we wuz stuffed on boats, in chains"

I don't live near black people, I thought this was a meme. How come it's so difficult for them to grasp proper English?

They should be apologizing for instigating wars, invading foreign countries, staging coups, enforcing crippling sanctions because of geopolitics but using its government controlled media to convince the world its for muh freedoms. I seriously wish people would wake up to the atrocities America commits. It is genuinely amazing the amount of work the USA has dedicated to cultivating an image of a peaceful, righteous nation while actually being bloodthirsty imperalists

>soap box

Did you learn that phrase yesterday? Choke on a thousand dicks

It's just ebonics. No different from chavs destroying the english language.

Yeah, but why do they do this? What's the point? It just sounds laughable each time I hear it.

Considering most of my family emmigrated from northern europe in the late 1800's, or were Pennsylvania dutch, or irish that were brought over as indentured servants I feel perfectly fine not feeling like I owe anyone anything for practices. But if it helps anyone feel better I totally agree slavery isn't nice.

It's just the way they speak. Everyone around the world speaks differently.

>while actually being bloodthirsty imperalists

The art is having opponents who are worse

>Yeah, but why do they do this?
Why do people have accents and dialects? Is that what you're asking?

And in the grand scheme of things its a lot easier to comprehend ebonics than some mush mouthed hillbilly from Appalachia or a thick scottish accent.

I'll start with something much smaller like yours

Clearly you've never been around a really ghetto nigger. You can't understand shit hence the "bix nood muhfugga" memes.

This is the kinda cheesy shit you'd see in the 80's and 90's

If they don't see anything wrong with racism, why would they apologize?

>Blackish

I'd fuck Rainbow tho.

>Why are black people mentally incapable of subtlety and nuance?

Related to the same people who live in mud huts today.

"tried our best to live by the rules."

>kills one another with gun violence on a MASSIVE scale.

>k