Why are girls so fucking rude to me after I ask them out and show sincere interest?

Why are girls so fucking rude to me after I ask them out and show sincere interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z1YVErtlk_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you're not attractive looking

A lot of them have impossibly high standards. 6/10 bitches think they deserve 6'2 9/10 millionaires

fuck you
why did she match with me then

if you have to ask that yourself, you have 0 game..

women don't want fine guys.. They want to be stunned, not babbled into oblivion

>>/adv/

nice assumptions
I didn't even pretend to agree with her opinions

Post screencaps op

they aren't in english

Give us a quick rundown then. What'd the bitch say?

Because you appear rude to them in the first place, most likely. You may THINK you're smooth and nice, but that may not be the impression you give. Maybe ask a friend for help. Show him your game and ask for pointers.

we were talking about movies and got/asoiaf and she seemed to actually be into it, so I said that she sounds interesting with good taste in directors, would you want to hang out and she says but you don't :/

But you don't?

> caring about women's opinions

The objective is to bang them

you don't look interesting and/or with good taste

Let me reach back in to to 2009 and pull a *facepalm*

I bet you don't even have a clue what you did wrong. Fucking aspergers, man.

Gotta be cool and confident. Not an ass with a line. Works everytime...

youtu.be/z1YVErtlk_E

rekt

For the lolz. Maybe she's just curious about who matches her.
>implying women do things for rational, logical reasons

She knows got is shit. It's a guitly pleasure, nothing more.

She thought you were one of those people who think it's 'art' or some shit.

kek roasted

no she is just a prideful egotistical piece of shit human with a hundred pictures of her on instagramm and she just wants to see how many guys like her on dating apps to keep her ego high despite attending some shit studies about daycare

becuase showing disgust in you is thier way of testing your confidence.

if you can "roll withe the punches" you are a charmer

if you can "take it as much as you can dish it out" then you wont put up with bullshit

both of which mean you are a confident person.

the more you know OP.

What directors did you say to her that you enjoy? That's the real dealbreaker for her here. IShe thought you have bad taste in directors.

Just like every men I know. It's not just a women thing. It's a Current Year Young Adult thing.

I did exactly that thinking it was a joke or something, saying "your taste sucks too :p"
but she was serious "I hope you get over it soon! bye"

What a fat cunt.

So butthurt. Don't do that, you pathetic piece of shit.

You're not a "nice guy" who was hurt by the Big Bad Womyn. You were the shitty asshole bad guy all along.

>You were the shitty asshole bad guy all along.
He's doing everything right is what you're saying.

now the next thing is to not appear too eager.

rememebr desperation is the most unflattering thing that cuts through any cologne.

the next step is cool and detatched persistance.

where you either start making her freak out, or she falls in love.

Post face

Why don't you fuck off with that pretentious shit?
I am sincere and talking politely about our interests, I am not going to use manipulative tricks like this

No. He's not the 'right' kind of asshole. He's the passive agressive underhanded badguy. That's not someone who will ever get pusy.

He's probably already posting shit on the net about her on other sites and contacting her friends and leaving shitty rumors and things to make her look bad.

I doubt he's smart enough to be able to hack her lol

u juss need 2 b urself

What level of autism do you have? Not trying to be rude here. You sound like you have trouble with basic human interactions.

You deserve to never get laid you bleeding heart faggot

t. Elliot

Did you talk to her like David Caruso in Jade?

>I asked a girl out because we got along great and have stuff in common
>she said she was "busy" so no
>some time later I find out she started going out with a guy who's a literal autist sperg, who stutters when he speaks, doesn't really respect her religion and tortures his cat
Time to give up

>try this
>it fucking works

You used you talk about your interstes to try to score a date with her. That's pretty underhanded.

That's probably what pissed her off. She tought she was having a nice talk about movies and it turned out your were talking about fucking her all this time.

I got that reference.

Nice little movie btw.

>tfw no pubic hair collection

you seem like a creeper user, you aren't entitled to sex with a woman just because you matched with her on some dating app.

Why not? Women are nothing more than holes after all

I do

Does that make men better than women? I made a balance of the people I know and the people I respect and ironically realized men fucking suck and that I know more women I respect (4) than men (3).

You respect women more than your bros? Are you a faggot or something?

My "bros"? What makes them my "bros" exactly? Women have been there for me more than men have.
Also loving your bros so much like you do probably makes you the faggot.

Probably because you're a weird creepy fuck lmao

Well user if there's anything I can tell you, it's that the girls who actually know directors and have certain taste in them are usually crazy and you should stay away from them.

Only faggots identify with women

>Women are nothing more than holes after all
and this is why you'll never have a gf

I'm sure you are gonna go places with that mindset.
>no woman likes me
>b-b-but women are stupid anyway!

t. Woman

t. Supreme gentleman

You're the biggest redditor faggot on this entire site.
Just a disgusting ball of estrogen and lard, not even worthy of being called a man.
Weak redditor pigs like you are the first to go when things go south.

Not that user but what are you supposed to talk about?

Do you just talk about her the whole time?

I've had 5 bitches and they were all submissive and came to terms with their inferiority. You should do the same, roastie

Not him but why would you think that? He enjoyed talking to her, so it's pretty natural to just go out and talk in person. Texting is fucking terrible, especially when you actually get interested in the conversation and have many words to say.

Yea a lot of women just want the validation.

Wow. That really hurts, coming from a neckbeard virgin from Sup Forums. I guess I'm not a man just because you say so in your anonymous post.

I knew that was from eva. so proud of myself

Because she doesn't owe you shit, you fucking manchild.

> no woman likes me

Plenty of women like me, I don't enjoy spending time with them outside of vigorously ramming my cock inside of their cunts.

sure you did, sweetie

>greek

>I've had 5 bitches
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>things that never happened

Kek this. Only entered this thread because I recognized that virtical line

And then you paid them, how much?

I am Greek

>bragging about having sex with a grand total of FIVE women
you realize there are 14 year olds that get more puss than you right?

translation?

>passive aggressive ironic bitching as only response
Yeah, that's the standard retort from nu-""males""" like yourself.
Just like the weak, vacuous bitches you identify with.
Fucking disgusting.

This
I know your pain OP

t. Low test beta male
Why would I waste my money on 20 minutes of pleasure at best?

I'm bitching? You are the one who hates women and gets mad when someone doesn't share your point of view.

Those were girlfriends. I've had sex with maybe 12 women in the decade that since I lost my virginity

Why do you anons love men so much? Seriously asking. What's so good about men as opposed to women?

>so I said that she sounds interesting with good taste in directors
weird dude, that line always works for me

Wait... he was TEXTING her?

That's so fucking beta.

99% of the time a grill will not meet some fucking stranger irl because he was 'nice' on the web. The other 1% is some fucking crazy death craving bitch or a serial killer.

Dating apps fucking suck unles you're a 9/10. Girls have impossibly high standards on them

What tv show is this?

All that estrogen and lard is fucking up your brain redditor, you're clearly confused about who is who ITT.

Who was phone?

yea boi p/a/tricians here

Fuck off back to Sup Forums bogan we don't want you here anymore also remember when you used to guarantee that trump would lose haha

What's the point of Tinder then? how does it work?
You hate women, I don't. We've had different life experiences. Let's agree to disagree. I don't use reddit, perhaps you do since you allegedly know so much about it?

What the fuck nigger? Take a walk outside. You have clearly been on the internet too much.

>bogan
How I know you're not from Australia

I thought your duty first and foremost was to Sup Forums?

That's the only Australian slur I know

And you fucked it up

so were the other 7 not submissive bitches that knew their place then? did they cuck you with Jamal?

Dude what? This is 2017, texting is normal. I'd say most girls prefer texting to anything else and they actually often JUST text without the intention of taking it any further. Girls text all the time. What do you think they do when they look into their phones all day?

What do you enjoy doing with women? Do you drink with them? Do you fish with them?

Like you fucked up on who wants to be a millionaire

Delete this right now