Only 12 more days until the Juice is loose

Only 12 more days until the Juice is loose

Let The Juice loose!

>implying they'll let his ass out after getting away with double homicide

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whatever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."
- OJ Simpson

In the eyes of the law, he did not commit those crimes.

It's funny how attributing that quote to OJ makes it seem considerably dumber than it otherwise is.

Set this man free, I want to see Fred and Kim Goldman bitch and moan some more about him.

>I do not know shit about the law: the post

Wtf... He is in jail? For what?

that's my birthday

>I am naive, and think biases won't affect the judge's decision

Getaway driver for a robbery iirc.

...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

The law is unbiased, Judges are not.

Patton Oswalt will show him how to get away with killing a wife.

look out

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
This is why we need /cel/

ALLEGEDLY

He's going to go a step further and write a screenplay and they're going to film it.

he's a good man..

Definitely not for murdering his ex wife and her lover.

O.J. was an actor and in way more flicks than Naked Gun

Autism

Did they finally catch """Charlie"""?

he's black

but thats the reason he dind't go to jail for the murders

underage

does he look like a bitch

THE JUICE IS ON THE LOOSE

Any other celebrity wouldn't have seen the inside of a courtroom much less a jail cell. Even a civilian probably would've only got a year or two if that.

"Kidnapping" the judge added that on for no fucking reason, as well as many other charges. Normal person would have gotten about 3-5 years.

For armed robbery? Sure bud.

That was going to be my exact response to him, thanks

>no fucking reason

It had a reason, though it was on a technicality more than anything.

He's not though, he's OJ

He was just taking back what was rightfully his

What?

95% of this board probably wasn't even born when oj was on trial

Top fucking kek.

Say what again. I Daredevil you.

Khloe is hype as fuck

>mfw i just checked betting odds for juice getting loose
>mfw he's getting loose

Holly shit, that WAS a fun fact

OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY

And now it's PAYBACK TIME BABY!!!!!

Yes, how dare a storage unit company sell his shit just because he never bothered paying any bills. Don't they know that his property is rightfully his in perpetuity till the end of time and if they don't like it too bad.

untrue, i waas born 2 days before the murders, 4 deays before Kurt Cobain blew his brains out
and 1 day before my country kicked Germany's ass on the world cup.
check it.

>literally get off free from an obvious double murder

>do stupid nigger shit to get stuck in jail for a lengthy sentence anyways

Faggot should rot. He's not even humble enough with escaping a double murder conviction

It wasn't because he never bothered to pay any bills Retard

Why be humble what are they going to do charge him for murder?

He basically had to because he had no money. He almost certainly has CTE anyway

Literally all he did was just keep that guy in the room, that's not fucking kidnapping.

They stole all his shit including prized stuff like his Heisman and he went to get it back.

he sold that shit and stole it back

"I can resist anything except temptation"
-Jerry Sandusky

All the stuff that he went to take was all his.

until he sold it

They screwed him

later, in prison, I'm sure

Yes it is retard.

ron goldman's parents were making his life absolutely miserable, they made sure that any cent he earned went straight to them after they won in civil court