Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
what's your stance on death penalty?

yes

i think no government has the right to take someones life no matter their crime.

This

You mean with whites getting off for murder with two weeks probation while blacks and minorities get death row for stealing a candy bar?.

Nope. I don't approve of death sentences.

Only support it on extreme cases, othervise its kind of pointless. If a guy is deemed to be too violent to be ever released and theres no hope of him becoming useful to society again im not sure why youd just keep him locked up forever.

needs to be public

I think they do.

Lol how does Tyrone's semen taste you pathetic faggot?

Pedophiles and mass murderers should not receive any kind of mercy, so lifetime prison is my option.

Should exist for extreme crimes. There must be no pain involved, for it is justice and not vengeance

Dumb as fuck. Everyone dies eventually just let them have a life sentence.

t. Muhammad

I can tell you're white. Let me ask. Doesn't it bother you that white people actually have a chance to get away with a major crime? and blacks get no chance at all?. straight to jail.

I'm not asking for blacks to be excused for their actions, I think whites should be held accountable.

Rapists being let go and running off to Mexico for Christs sake. What if it happens to your girl or wife or fucking baby?. You going to be OK when the rapists is set free and on the run for 35 years before he's caught again?.

Rape and murder must be punishable by death, no exceptions.

good

It needs to come back with a vengeance. We need swift cheap execution, but more importantly we need to stop allowing 15 year appeals processes.

Why don't you offer me some proof? You're just making wild claims and expecting me to believe them.

Now, on the other hand, I can direct you to the FBI's homepage, which publishes crime statistics by race. There you'll see that your black brothers rape and murder at a tremendously outsized rate. So let me ask. Why do you act like such wild animals?

I hear that. For whites or just blacks?.

You mean all rape?. Or would you say "NAH, he just fingered her while she was passed out drunk, he's cool". Rape is rape man.

some people deserve to die

we don't need to keep these people alive and spend more money on them

if they are totally guilty and have committed a horrible crime they should be put to death publicly

Your premise is bullshit. There are tons of examples of blacks getting off unpunished just like whites to. OJ Simpson for one.

I agree, we should execute chads

Why can't we just go back to the good ol' days where we sentenced people to hard labor until they died

And you want to pay to keep them alive through taxes? Or are you a NEET?

Death is a reward for certain criminals so execution becomes kind of pointless, it's better to leave them to rot in a cell with nothing but their own thoughts to keep them occupied. We have inmates literally begging to die, starving themselves and being put on feeding tubes to stop them from dying and getting rewarded with liberation from the torment that rotting in a cell does.

Prison has failed in Nordic nations because they reward prisoners with spa days and hand jobs and all that kind of thing.

Alright, you have a point with that one but we all still knew he was fucking guilty.

But I mean the amount of times whites get away with crazy shit is a lot higher.

Got to go.

Kill the dindus and spics

All these people saying yes must accept that they have the potential to be falsely accused and executed while innocent, and that these errors every now and then are worth the reward of capital punishment.

We have to pay basically no matter what so let them die when it's their time

The old fashioned death sentence was great. The American one is pretty shit.

"The blade of Justice is swift and sharp."

>he thinks people get off for crime because of skin color and not money

it's immoral and unjust. you're killing on behalf of people who don't agree with it. but, there's really not much we can do about that, until people adjust their sensibilities to accept privatized imprisonment and executions.

its moralists' own fault for abandoning all authority and responsibility over private/street justice to government in the first place that brought us the death penalty. they didn't trust their fellow man, while demanding trust themselves, violating the golden rule, and god punishes them now. that is what the state really is, after all, god's instrument of divine vengeance... it just isn't used how most people think.

I'm all for it. Under the condition, of course, that it's not thrown around willy-nilly.

I do not believe in incarceration as punishment. The inmate does not learn anything from the sentence itself, and it mostly just serves to shield society from them for a few years. Which may be good enough, if you acknowledge it like that.

But in principle, the aim of incarceration should be rehabilitation. And if you accept that, you must also accept that rehabilitation will be impossible in some cases. Or, thanks to the influx of Merkel's footsoldiers and other islamic scum, one has to admit that the system we have in place now was made for a 100% homogenic culture that was, for all intents and purposes, extremely soft and civilized.

The function of the death penalty should be to do away with the criminal garbage that is too dangerous to let run free, and impossible to rehabilitate. Take the Rotherham rapists and their co-conspirators in the government services. The nature of their crimes do no weigh up against the advantage of rehabilitating them, and letting them free would put thousands of young, white girls at risk.

So they must be put to death. It's the only logical choice for a society. The right to live of the rapist does not measure up to the right of the innocent to not be raped. And in reality, there is no intrinsic right to live, even for the worst people ever. It's a fable. The moment we decide they do not have that right, they have lost it.

And I decided a long time ago. Off with their heads, and put them on pikes at the city gates.

So if you have a snackbar that wants to become a martyr by being executed by his enemy in Jihad you would give him what he wants?

See I'd lock the fucker up in a cell, let his food get spat on, glass put in it, pork be put in it, whilst he rots and cries out for Allah to save him, but Allah will be too busy licking the new recruits shit filled diapers to care.

>accused of crime
>dindu nuffin
>death penalty
>opp he wuz innocent

Kek

Absolutely yes!

Death Sentance agreed with. Less money to put in dayca- I mean "Jail". But only if it's a life sentance or something close

since an individual does in fact have that "right," to be used exceedingly judicially of course, why does it not make sense to you that society has delegated it to government?

i believe that is exactly what people think and that they act accordingly, no?

are you arguing that the individual doesn't have the right, or that it cannot be justifiably delegated to government? or is there something else?

In clear cases of murder and high treason the death penalty is the optimal sentence as not only do you free up space for people who need to go to prison for rehab and penance but it also stops re offenders.

>Muslim is dragged into execution chair.
>Forcefeed Muslim with pink paste.
>Turn a video on.
>Shows pigs being slaughtered and turned into pink paste.
>Execution chair splits into four and ends up in each corner of the room.
Drawn and quartered: For Muslims (tm) to the rescue.