We MUST stick together

We MUST stick together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQxO3y9tNV8
youtube.com/watch?v=W-ZadGhAo5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree.

don't forget Sup Forums and Sup Forums my man!

Why these 3 board specifically?

But Sup Forumsddit belongs in the trash.

I don't agree with most of Sup Forums, but they really piss off redditors, so they've got my support

Sup Forums and /pol because they're obsessed with black dicks. Not sure about Sup Forums though

I only stick with my loyal neighbors. Foreign invaders can fuck off.

/film/ when?

Crawling in my skin...

FRIENDS FOREVER

Praise Kek

t. reddit

Sup Forums has the shittiest banter. They're the reddit of international boards, 100% recycled shit.
It doesn't deserve to stand next to Sup Forums.

...These wounds they will not heal

Will my wounds ever heal?

nobody except newfags fresh off the boat browse Sup Forums

Fear is I fall...

t. Nu-neo/tv/

t. reddit

I used to like Sup Forums but since the election they got flooded by The_Donald and now they all hate pedos so I don't feel like I fit in anymore.

...Confusing what is real

t. reddit

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

Just say you only like 2d.

t. tumbler

makes ya fink

This lack of sovereignty I fear is never ending

t. reddit

>he wasn't here before 2015 or even 2012
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

The trinity of cancer

What happens to us. What ever challenges come to our path. We will face it. Together.

>now
But they've always hated it them
It's the one thing they always use to complain about Sup Forums too before your time

The far-right boards are Sup Forums /k/ Sup Forums Sup Forums /fit/
also the only boards that generate memes

t. reddit

literally the only 3 boards i frequent

makes sense cause both sp and pol are on Sup Forums

not much for /lit/tering my mind with jewish tricks

>he says as he comes here everyday trying to be part of the board
Remember you're here because of reddit and not natural board progression

WTF I HATE POL NOW

Don't forget to praise the ChosenPeopleâ„¢ too.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQxO3y9tNV8
youtube.com/watch?v=W-ZadGhAo5M

OY

>family/freedom/country

Imagine unironically thinking those are evil things

VEY

>Sup Forums
Its full of fucking retards