Brad Pitt is back and better than ever. Quick, post your favorite kino of his!

Brad Pitt is back and better than ever. Quick, post your favorite kino of his!

se7en

>Doggy door

?

Star Wars Episode 9: Rebalance of Whills.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Probably his best role. It fit him well and you can see him really exploring his character and wearing it. He was good in Fight Club but you can see he was still warming up. I don't really follow his more dramatic films though. Troy was okay.

>chelsea boots

stop with this fucking meme there so ugly

>not entering buildings through the doggy door

t.

"Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!"

Benjamin button

Unrelated post to bitch at the Mods.
If you are so shitty in your fucking hotpocket hobby you let a thread that really should be on the board slide to over a 100+ replies, and it isnt illegal shit. Then own your negligence and let it 404 on its own merit you fucking faggots.

I can just picture you're flabby asses coming back from the microwave eating your half thawed jew made snack, crumbles rolling down all your 16 chinny chin chins, and you notice an unrelated thread on Sup Forums, objectively the shittiest chan in all of chandome, and in this thread, people are actually discussing something meaningfull in lieu of posting CIA, big guys and 4(you). I'm as internet mad as i'm willing to get, and for your fucking failures as human beans i list this single demand to be followed as restitution for my hot head.

>Disrespect of Norm MacDonald is to be made bannable.

Also, OP, Pitt is a giant pothead retard and leaving Aniston was about as smart as electing trump. His best role was in True Romance where he played a pot head retard.

Test. Am I banned lads??

Bradkino Power Ranking is as follows:

DYA LOIK DAGS Tier:
>Snatch

Everything Else Tier:
1. Inglourious Basterds
2. Fight Club
3. Se7en
4. 12 Monkeys
5. Troy
6. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
7. Moneyball
8. Mr & Mrs Smith
9. The Oceans Trilogy
10. Fury

POWER GAP

11. Allied
12. World War Z

I'll bite your nose off you fucking nigger, and i'd spit the AIDS back in your face. That list is so fucking bad it wouldn't even get on the boat to america to face a lifetime of slavery.

I'm glad his jeans aren't tucked into his boots

True Romance

thats fatass americans for u

has to be the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford

"Don't that picture look dusty?"

:'(

>leaving Aniston was about as smart as electing trump
I agree, but likely for the opposite reason

She was deadset against having kids in her prime and angie wasn't. the blood calls user and pitt regardless of where he's at will always be an oaky.

Well, Jen still have juicy tits and this lefty skelly has some different shit and 18 adopted nigger kids.
And i do realize that Hillary was an even wronger choice, i dont think Trump was the right one. (i'¨m not a bernie fag btw)

I like to LARP that she didnt want to have kids because she knows about jews importing muslims to destroy the white race.

>LARP
you need to go back

tree of life + jesse james

in bruges
oh wait that was colin farrell

nice outfit tho, gonna copy that

Unjusted? Glad to see that he is now free from his bitch wife.

fuck off kinofaggot