Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir General

>What is Miraculous?

Magical Girl/Superhero mix show in the city of Paris, focused on a strong female lead and her silly-yet-dependable co-hero.
It features really good 3D CGI animation, a combination of school life and superhero activities, and a two-person love square dance.
Also, It's Frenchâ„¢.
As explained by JelloApocalypse youtube.com/watch?v=32b4_BQcLng

>Current Hype:

- San Diego ComicCon 192 page Graphic Novel!
- Likelyhood of the Specials being released this year
- Werecat in London fanfic archiveofourown.org/works/6176572
- Link to the AnimeExpo Miraculous Panel for upcoming stuff and cringe youtu.be/ED8bC3LL_x8
-Laura Marano is releasing a Miraculous Music Video tomorrow!

>Where do I watch this show?

In short: either Nickelodeon or Disney Channel
Link to official list: twitter.com/Ladybug_Cartoon/status/753185833604222981
You can also download and watch from Amazon, Google Play and...
MiraculouSubs Links:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?#
mega:///#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ

Themeless Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/Thomas_Astruc/1DXGylbZllNKM
twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/755033027823046656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Astruc being a dick

Which one would you fuck, Chat Noir's head on Ladybug's body or Ladybug's head on Chat Noir body?

Both

hyperrealistic photo of the hyperrealistic toys in the hyperrealistic SDCC

close up on adrinette

and at the same time!

First for lewd catbois.

we need more with the big fat penis erased from every strip

ok I'm done dumping fruits

Thomas Astruc being Ladybug

shame there's no sound

Is this show as shit as the first episode? Or does it get better?

much better

if you're not enjoying it you should skip to the last 2 episodes

it gets better

but if you dislike it from the first episode I'm not sure your ever gonna like it

although I suppose that also depends on what episode you watched and what exactly you disliked about it

The writing was horrible and immature.

Gimme the skinny on what's happened with SDCC so far.
Any good shit?

are you watching in English or in French?

also what episode did you watch, the episode order can be kinda screwy and different networks use a different air order making it unclear what you even mean when you say the first episode

The Panel is tomorrow

So I don't think there is much news yet

Ah.
I will await it with bated breath.

English
Stormy Weather

so does this guy just stand around in this empty space all day? doesn't he ever sleep or do literally anything else

well I generally recommend watching the French since the English dub makes some rather cringe worthy choices in dialogue

Its far from my favorite episode but Stormy Weather is more or less indicative of the show

although I feel it does become a more and more comfy show as you get to know the characters

You clearly haven't finished watching season 1 yet if you haven't figured out who Hawkmoth is yet

go finish it

Hey, we all need a hobby.

aight
thanks user
where can i download the french episodes?

I'm the guy who a few days ago said he saw the first two episodes(who turned out to be the last two episodes actually) and didn't like but decided to give it the three episode treatment

well, after i saw the third episode, i have to say...i will continue watching it. But maybe not for the reasons you might think. The character are still awful. As Ladybug the protagonist is alright, that is true, you guys were right, however her civilian persona is still just as horrible as before(it made matter worse that the episodes civilian b plot had no impact on the hero a plot or vice versa)

However there is one thing i found to enjoy a LOT, like, a freaking lot. There were hints of it in the two part "origin" episode, but in the third episode i watched("the mime") it really shined, and that is: The action.

The action is just fantastic! I absolutely love the fighting in this series. Honestly the cgi movements all look stiff and odd in every other scene, but during the fighting it's just awesome.

So yeah, i will continue to watch it, even if it is "just" for the action moments. from what i can tell though, most of the discussion here is waifu and husbando discussion, thus i will probably not be much active in these threads, because the girls i saw in this cartoon up until now are not that great. From what i saw there are some villain girls appearing, or at least one, but i doubt they will be much better.

That's why ISIS hates us

link in the OP

Some episodes let the action down a bit.

Copy Cat/L'imposteur is porbably one of the better episodes action wise.
Darkblade has a nice fight towards the end of the episode.
Then we have The Gamer.

It's all in the OP

we're getting:

a comic (hopefully it will be scanned and put on the internet)

a music video, I guess something with real life choreography and stuff

cringey toys and terrible merch, free ladybug and chat noir masks will be handed out in the nickelodeon booth

a dvd with the first 12 episodes in english

some more info on season 2 and the specials (I'm wondering if we can get dates on the specials, I really want to see the halloween one)

thanks again

I agree with the Halloween episode.
Shanghai sounds interesting too because apparently we get to see a new hero.

Also user, why is your picture not called "Chat shape up"?

yeah, it's expected that not every episode will have a lot of action in it, and maybe even if they do, they might not be as good as the ones i saw up until now, but i still liked it so far and think i will enjoy the rest of the series.

No problem

the way I see it threads like these have two purposes, helping other people get into the show

and spamming sexy pictures of Chat Noir

what?

Why is that one not called "You're the one that I want"?

Since when did we have a Greesce AU?

We are talking *French* kids. Who are alright with kinks and latex.

>First for lewd catbois.
But not the last if I know this crowd right.

>a music video
What??

As for the specials one is a Halloween special and I don't think I stretch my imagination too far by hazarding a guess that it will be shown on, well, Halloween.

since it's hot af

a music video, just a music video with laura marano singing, like the stuff you see in VEVO and MTV

I just realised.

"Look at me, I'm Mari D" it just fucking fits.
Musical bits are villain attacks.

Good to see you're enjoying some of the show. I'm surprised that Stormy Weather didn't do it for you; I thought the fight against Stormy was rather good. Some episodes have good fights while others have simple short ones, so they'll be some you likely enjoy and some you don't.

sorry f ams I was too busy shitposting about the munich attack

have some more grease AU

grease is best au

>Grease AU is best.
>Not Vultron AU.
>Not Turtle Nino AU.
>Not breakdance AU.

I mean I'll give you the Witch AU being total shit but user, seriously.

>Being a dick
Jesus Christ you big fucking baby. Do you honestly think there are more adults who watch Ladybug online than French kids who watch it on TV?

the breakdance AU is utter shit what are you smoking lmao

A-astruc pls stop

my feelings

>What am I smoking
I donno user but I'm sure I can taste internet.

I want to marry you

I want to marry me too.

chloe

never gonna happen

Chloe is the worst

Nino and Alya are gonna get powers way before her

I want her to keep being a dickhead in her daily life but help save Paris like a serious, non-dickhead hero

wishful thinking

Is a bitch.
She isn't getting a Miraculous.
Hawkdaddy has said that terrible people won't get a Miraculous, while it doesn't rule out other powersources it does mean Chole and Lila won't be getting a Miraculous.
Let it go user.

I mean that would be cute, but kinda stupid since her being a bitch causes 50% of Akumas anyway

she could literally do more to save the day but changing herself than staying the same and becoming a secret hero too

Also no one in their right mind would ever give her a Miraculous

I mean he said they don't deserve one, not that they won't get one

and Hawkmoth does have a spare miraculous if he wanted to create a sidekick

although obviously that would not be Chloe, but could be Lila

He said they didn't dEsErvE a Miraculous, like Hawkmoth

I don't know if I'd like a new character receiving a miraculous yet, I'd be more comfortable with Nino and Alya getting Miraculouses but I'm sure Nino is going to be the Peacock and Alya the Bee if that happens

I mean Nino could be the Fox, after all Gabriel has the Peacock and is probably gonna keep it somewhere even safer after Adrien stole the book

that would be annoying af

I'm vouching for the Hawkmoth Arc to end early on the season frankly

Clearly what needs to happen is Hawkdaddy needs to find a way to screw with everybody's expectations and make Adrien's life a living hell for the next month.
It'll solve all problems.

Adrien suffers enough, he doesn't need more suffering in his life, things will be bad enough when he learns the trust, must we extend it?

Adding more scars to this pic.

>General
I knew this day would come but I wasn't ready for it.

I mean the scar from Chronogirl doesn't really make sense since that timeline never happened but what is that big scar in the middle from?

also those scars will ruin his career in underwear and swimsuit modeling, and if he only ever models with a shirt on what will Marinette desperately masturbate to?

Can muslims stop killing my beautiful eurotwinks

Oh user, we've been around for a little while. Like a week now.

Big scar in the middle is Heartbreaker/Dark Cupid.

Can you go a week without wanking?

anything to save the whitebois

Go for it user.
For all the potential Chatbois out there.

Yes user stay strong

just think of all the cute euro cat boys you will help save

Max... why are you doing this....

Make it stop...

Don't get your hopes up. They're mainly just fan art and screencap dumps.

Max... *cries* why would you commit such horrible acts... how could you kill them so mercilessly...

We're being starved for content.
Literally nothing new is coming out till tomorrow so we kinda have to wait here.
Sucking our thumbs and fapping to the bug and cat duo.
Or trying to discuss the show.

>Hawkmoth can't plan for shit.
>I always win at mind games.
>I wonder how long till the clone Juleka will be ready.

....everyone is dead.... just kill me now.... does this satisfy you max!? my suffering!?

It's finally over...

Now I'm going to reunite with my friends...

In this sea of blood...

Ok I snapped out of it

Yeah I'm trying my best to find new miraculous stuff to talk about with you guys, maybe we could talk a little about Zak Storm when it comes out (next month I think)

We turining into the Zagtoons general?
If Zak Storm turns out to be good then sure.

I donno how many times I've said this but I think that the not-ghostbusters looks pretty good.

I'm very skeptic myself since Zak Storm and Pixie Girl ACTUALLY look like shows for 6 year olds

I'm pretty sure that Miraculous's biggest age groups in the fanbase is between 13-16 and 20-22 years old and not kids under 13

butt butt butt

Difference is how Miraculous was origionally gonna be.
It was meant for young adults supposed to be a dramatic superhero show with "deep" questions and political themes.

Miraculous Ladybug is that concept filed down hard, but some of the love that went into the origional is still present in the show.

Zak and Pixie feel like actual childrens shows. That said, what I've seen of Zak's swordplay the action seems like a very strong point.
Fuck knows about Pixie though.

I agree with everything

Zak and Pixie don't deserve shows desu, they bring barely anything new to the competition, they could be fine as movies

From what we know about Zak's setting it honestly seems like it was origionally planned as a movie.

It's set in the Bermuda Triangle, seemingly two factions and an artifact of power. Zak kinda just hows up and is the ideal of a kid hero.
Kinda reminds me of Arthur and the Invisibles in some ways.

I know fuck all about Pixie

Does this show make anyone else want to learn french?

I already learned french in high school and forgot most of it. Feels good to understand the occasional phrase though.

I just want to say "Salut" really cute like Adrien does

Not particularly user.
Not that I haven't been trying for the last two years anyway.

I just suck at languages.

Practice nigger.

It's not my priority, I already know 2 languages and am finishing my german

I have so little adrien fanart

That helps with the pain user.
Thanks.

periscope.tv/Thomas_Astruc/1DXGylbZllNKM

Guys

this video shows how the music video will be like (half a second of it)

more importantly there's a poster that seems like the official art style for the shangai special

you guys seen this yet?

twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/755033027823046656

the entire class now have their surnames revealed

>kim is part vietnamese

that just screams special snowflakism to me

there has been nothing about kim to suggest that he is part vietnamese

Did you really think he was French?

the yellowish skin made me think he was a turk but I was still skeptic and confused about what his ethnicity was

Vietnamese fits in

#prayforeurope

I hope all the european catboys are ok ;_;

I never expected this show to turn me into a faggot obsessed with fanart quality.

Don't worry, you're doing a good service to the community. Just be careful, lest you end like Indexer.

Who?