Please create /film/

Please create /film/.

Thanks.

What, I'm suppose to create a movie?

Just make threads about movies you want to discuss. Sure, you're not going to get 300 replies like the shitposting threads do but you wouldn't get that on a dedicated /film/ board anyway.

Yeah, with mubi forums gone and /r/TrueFilm seemingly on the decline there's nowhere to go now

>inb4 go back to veddit

go back to plebbit

Please don't.
Too many shit pointless new boards as it is.
>/bant/
>/s4s/
>/vip/

what is the purpose of /s4s/ exactly?

/film/ is necessary, /bant/ was a mistake.

it's a window to Sup Forums's past

I reckon /film/ would be about as slow as /vr/. Why not just make movie threads on Sup Forums? You'll get roughly the same amount of replies.

mustache dude is clearly autist/reddit the other guy was just making small talk who takes a GDQ run serious you're literally there to shoot the shit with other people

>I reckon /film/ would be about as slow as /vr/.
Whats wrong with that? When Sup Forums was slower than even Sup Forums it was one of the best boards

I'm just saying you can make on topic threads on Sup Forums now and get decent discussion. You might have to self bump the thread a few times but people will contribute. One of the biggest issues on this board are OPs that make a thread and then never respond to anyone.

get a load of this redditor

>Please create /film/.
I too would like a capeshit and starwars containment board.

It'll never happen
The board is too profitable now if they keep it this way

/film/ is a pleb tier idea for people who don't belong on this website, luckily there is another site that would be perfect for them

t. plebbit

Then why did you only start posting on Sup Forums after reddit made is accessible? Why weren't you here before 2012?

Exactly. The worst part of Sup Forums isn't the shitposters, it's the people who whine about shitposting and give shitposters attention when there hide posts and hide thread functions. I'd even venture as far to say the people who make threads like this one don't actually give a fuck and are just stirring the pot.

>One of the biggest issues on this board are OPs that make a thread and then never respond to anyone.
The problem are the spam bots that push threads off the catalog and all the bait threads Sup Forums can't not reply too.
Used to be a thread could last a day without falling off giving more people a chance to reply to it and contribute to a discussion.
That doesn't happen when a thread gets pushed to page 10 in minutes because pseudo-Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumsedditors like to same fag and argue about off topic faggotry.

Yes pls.

Because I got bored of Sup Forums and decided to main a new board, been on this site for 12 years and never been on reddit

/his/ is more pointless than all of those.

/bant/ should have instead been a SFW Sup Forums though. That's where shit like Youtube cancer would belong.

I agree with all of that but there's been so many times that I've responded to a legitimate thread and the OP never replies so I just lose interest and close the tab.

>The problem are the spam bots that push threads off the catalog and all the bait threads Sup Forums can't not reply too.
Lol the problem isn't the spam bots. It's idiot people who just can't resist replying to spam and shitposts. this is blaming big business for exploiting the proletariat when the proles more than welcome it.

OP here, I genuinely care about film.

So you're 100% an honorary redditor
Really makes me think and more proof that we need /film/

shut up

Lol no you don't. Don't lie. Else you'd've made a thread about a film you want to discuss.

Here's what I was talking about earlier. Some dumbass who doesn't know how to hide a post or make a thread about something he wants to discuss.

I do.

>Lol no you don't. Don't lie. Else you'd've made a thread about a film you want to discuss

I mean look at you you're still entertaining me instead of making a thread about a film you want to discuss. Fucking loser.

No one cares about /lit/-lite.

>tfw to inteligent for /film/

I'll wait for /kino/

>you're still entertaining me
Oh, sweetie, it's the opposite.

>Hiroshima makes /film/
>every other thread is full of reddit spamming "le 4u xDDD"
you act like it would be any different than it is now

>Lol no you don't. Don't lie. Else you'd've made a thread about a film you want to discuss

>I mean look at you you're still entertaining me instead of making a thread about a film you want to discuss. Fucking loser.

>666
Vade retro Satana.

this. get fucked OP

check em

Why is he holding the bottle like that?

See

Why is it always crossposting cancer thats against /film/?
Is it because they won't be able to run off to Sup Forums to shit up after?

This guy is right. Creating a new board isn't the solution.

/s4s/ isn't really new anymore

What's the solution? Keeping on creating threads about kino that die in 10mins after being sent to page 10 by shitposting generals?

See

The problem with /film/ is that it would be flooded with capeshitters and Star Wars.

You and him are not Sup Forums posters so why are you here?

>Keeping on creating threads about kino
Yes. That's it. Because there is absolutely nothing else you as a user can do besides suck Hiro's or swaglord's dick and get them to create /film/ that way. Also, in response to that post:

>Lol the problem isn't the spam bots. It's idiot people who just can't resist replying to spam and shitposts. This is blaming big business for exploiting the proletariat when the proles more than welcome it.

I mean good god man what films do you wanna discuss, huh?

i think 'new' means the post-moot era

>capeshitters and Star Wars
But that's digital.