Damn, Bill is stone-fucking-cold.

Straight up BOSS desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAQ2vEHq2N4
avclub.com/article/the-king-of-kong-continued-donkey-kong-champ-billy-2159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cried a little when the teacher guy lost his title for a bullshit reason

>bullshit reason
what bullshit reason? Bill beat his high score..were you even paying attention?

>Try to watch King of Kong with parents
>They didn't get it

The fact that there's this legendary rivalry that most of the world doesn't give a shit about is fascinating to me. It's about being the best at something, regardless of what that thing is.

He means when they won't accept his score because it was recorded from a camera then they accept Billy's new score under exactly the same circumstances.

Steve was a literally who coming out of nowhere suddenly, challenging scores with videotapes while being in cahoots with that weirdo "mr awesome" asshole who obviously holds a grudge against Twin Galaxies. They werent even friends, its obvious they came in contact to try and take Bill's record away by any means necessary.

Bill is literally a lifetime friend and collaborator of the whole movement, everyone knows him, he's proven himself COUNTLESS times so there's really no need to doubt him if he sends a tape.

same here

my gf just doesnt get it

>legendary
>world doesn't give a shit

Did Billy deliberately go full heel for the cameras because he knew the doc would be much better with a bad guy?

Based.

What are you implying, exactly?

do you have two mothers

cuck

t. Bill

What I mean is it's legendary to a small subset of people. Donkey Kong is an iconic game but the rest of the world has moved onto MOBAs and mobile phone games while these guys still play the same things they did as children to a ridiculous level. They don't have the money of these Korean competitive gamers but they're legends to the people who care.

Yeah, he's basically said that.

Jesus fucking Christ, this post
You're as baby as people in that movie.

>literally cant refute anything I said

Actually the point of the movie is to laugh at the manchildren.

Seem titties

Yes. The movie was edited with a hero/villain dynamic that didn't really exist.

Also, here's an interesting video on people vying for the Donkey Kong record through history.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAQ2vEHq2N4

This whole doco was highly dramatised anyway and the record was beaten years ago

>a 48 hour nibbler performance
>somebody's gotta watch all those tapes

>Yes. The movie was edited with a hero/villain dynamic that didn't really exist.
I like how theres ZERO sources for these claims

Its truly kino that parents and women dont get.

Well the first part isn't even true.
The last part sounds like fanboyism.

I don't really argue with your kind.
I just point out the hilarity.

Has anyone tried his hot sauce?

>Well the first part isn't even true.
>doesnt point out the lies cause there are none

>The last part sounds like fanboyism.
>again, cant refute anything just criticizes why would someone 'defend' Bill

weak AF

There's a potential Donkey Kong kill screen coming up if you're interested.

>There's a potential Donkey Kong kill screen coming up if you're interested.
>Oh, and the dude said pinching him really hard in the ribs, pouring soft drinks on his head and screaming in his ears gives him the courage he needs to achieve it

It was like watching a man's dreams get cucked.

>there are redditors afoot that unironically side with Steve the normie

When, how, and why did Billy adopt his style? He didn't look like that in the golden age.

The movie is like some fictional thing the dude who made napoleon dynamite would come up with, but its real and completely sincere

who is this qt?

it was an act

Anyone else have any good Vidya related Documentaries? I liked Ecstasy of the Order: The Tetris Masters

Some 5 hour documentary about competitive Super Smash Brothers players. A true work of incredible autism and friendship/brotherhood

"Free to Play" is god tier and only 75 minutes. Smash Brothers is great too but only if you have 5 hours to kill.

4 hours

The one about indie vigeo games and this are the only good ones.

There was supposed to be one about Ulillillia but the fucking hack fraud filmmakers never released the footage.

Exactly, so it's bullshit. You dumb fucking asshole

except Billy Mitchel gets BTFO at his own game by the end of it

Let's talk about superior video game docs.

He explained this later, said he didn't want to spend time around Steve because he was afraid that he would be a distraction. He also says that it was edited to look like he didn't acknowledge Steve, and that he said hello.

If this is actually true, I don't know.

Well, if you're supposed to be an offical leader board everyone have to follow the same rules, it shouldn't matter if you're old or new in the game

desu pretty sad how this basically killed the production of every video game movie because everyone realized they would be depicted as weird nerds

and i mean not like even weird nerds but "wew lad look at this fucking weird nerd being weird about this" kinda nerds

it would have probably been fair though

Autismo

Childhood is idolizing Steve
Adulthood is realizing Billy makes more sense

Yeah it tastes like Frank's red hot

Mr awesome is Chris chan level autistic. His YouTube bitching about Billy is crazy

Billy Mitchell did NOTHING wrong.

any youtube links or anything by people talking about the documentary (especially Billy)?

avclub.com/article/the-king-of-kong-continued-donkey-kong-champ-billy-2159

Keep in mind that this is coming from Billy, so who knows the whole truth.