Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch T.V

>Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch T.V.
Is Justin Roiland the greatest philosopher alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=de2grEPn7rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MY NEURRRRRRRRRRRRRRONS

I weep for the future generations.

I loath nerd culture.

haha nihilism is so cool XD, let's encourage people to kill themselves at 18

Is this... real? Will we get the space ship also?

>Stop worrying about shit and come enjoy stuff you can enjoy
>Nihilism

Me too, I know the nature of Sup Forums and sincerity is looked down on because clearly everyone is just ironic here. But I legit fear for newer generations, I already see it in my sisters kids - no eye contact, lash out when you take their phones away..roblox, furry shit. rick and morty

people are fucking LOSING. they're being indoctrinated by this dreck

No he's just a lazy writer. It's easy to make your show look "deep" if you put in the life is meaningless rant. Tons of shows and movies have done it before. Justin roidland isn't special.

why do you virgins get so triggered over this cartoon?

>*BURRRRRP* God is not real Morty, get over it.
>How come you're so sure about it, Rick?
>Because SECHUAN SAUCE LMAO.

10/10, activated my almonds

Rick and Morty is a decent show but fuck me why do some people treat it like it's this profound work for sheer genius? This shit is existentialism 101

>enjoy stuff you can enjoy
??? isn't the show about Rick trying to fulfill that need but he can't ever fully leading him to ruin everyone else's life?

I took that screenshot myself as I unlocked it, it's real. It's a fucking antenna too so I can't even be an ironic little dipshit and combine it with the reddit flag

Pretty sure nobody had treated it as genius, just as a funny flicktoon

>183
shit on the floor... so profound...

>"God isn't real Morty"
>an entire episode is centered around the Devil as the main character
>Rick bemoans everyone playing with electronic devices on the birthday of Jesus Christ
>prays to God and begs for his life when he sacrifices himself to save Morty when time is fractured

hmmm, activates my almonds indeed

It's almost as if it's a cartoon with no predefined rules

>nihilist
>yet works really hard on a show
This shit

A more defeatist and anti-life viewpoint is hard to imagine. what a miserable way to view the world

That would be Kanye West
>all the best talents in the world should work for the people

This post really made me think

What are you getting at?

They thought the victory of nihilist defeatism was inevitable enough that they could directly order the audience to despair and consume. History has proven that their complacency was premature.

he's unironically right

CRAWLLLING IN MYYY SKIIIINNN

That is nihilism, because it's suggesting that there is no point in seriousness and that happiness is only to be found in media consumption.

No.

But between Roiland's hours of meandering tape and Harmon's editing, we get the best show ABOUT philosophy on TV today.

This is just one episode. I started watching the show yesterday and skipped to Season 2 because 1 had 3 episodeses in a row that were so dull I had to skip. 2 is definitely better.

But I remember an episode where Rick is praying to God for help because things look bad. Then things start going well and he shouts "Fuck you god!!" Things get bad again, he begs to God again. Things work out, "haha, not today motherfucker!!" The Head in the Sky episode also gently poked fun at atheists who attempt to rationalize everything.

>nihilism

Choosing to spend time with your family?

No we don't. The best show about philosophy is the news.

its the only way you can viral market without being shouted down as a shill/thread deleted.

>to dumb

The news would not give you a primer. R&M is a primer.

Kek.

It's really not important that humanity continues on. You could spare yourself and actually your kids by not having any.
It's fine if you want to have some though.

Why are you lying about a consumer item? Why do you feel loyalty to a consumer item to the point that you'd waste another human being's time lying about it?

>be atheist
>"thank god for that"
>"oh god no"

No it's not, it's for people who deserve to be killed by ISIS.

mmmh...get schwiftayy

>tfw to dumb to be nihilistic

Take your retarded nihilism to its end state and fucking kill yourself already you waste of oxygen.

>stating the obvious is philosophy now

sure, why not?

there are WAAAY too many religious folk on Sup Forums. it's so weird.

this.
everyone in this thread is claiming that god is real

youtube.com/watch?v=de2grEPn7rg

Why would you expect there not to be?

nihilism and hedonism go hand in hand

You really are stupid arent you?

nihilism attracts brainlets