Is it true that Zack Snyder committed Seppuku at the SDCC DC panel and the new wave of the DCCU will be helmed by...

Is it true that Zack Snyder committed Seppuku at the SDCC DC panel and the new wave of the DCCU will be helmed by George Miller and Grant Morrison?

DC panel isn't until tomorrow. Not only is your shitpost terrible, but you can't even time it right.

No, he rips off his mask and it's Joe Quesadilla.

Then his wife comes out and rips off her mask and it's Jim Shooter.

Then Geoff Johns comes out and rips off his mask, only he's not wearing a mask and tears his face off, bleeding to death on stage.

R.I.P. Geoff ;-;7

The moment Zack Snyder abandons ships the moment I stop watching cape movies.

I do not have any interest on the MCU now. TWS showed great promise for the universe but it all went to shit with CW.

I also dont have any interest on the x-men now that it was infected by MCU-tier memes with Deadpool.

But without cereal man who will save comics? Didio's ideas are good but normies don't buy them.

This user's right. These are just rumors based on a blogger seeing Zack sharpening a katana and reciting the Bushido code to himself in the hotel lobby last night. We have to wait until tomorrow to see if the Miller & Morrison thing is true.

but when will you stop shitposting about them?
that's what I wanna know

>Zack comes up on stage
>He gets booed hard
I know it won't happen, but God that would be glorious.

>The moment Zack Snyder abandons ships

kek why would he abandon ship? He has full creative control and makes the exact movies he wants to make.

First comment related to Zack in 2 weeks. I rarely shitpost about him or movies in general. Im burn out from cape movies.

If he and Singer drop, then I would just stop watching cape movies.

If Suicide Memes is a huge success I expect Zack to be less powerful in the DCEU.

>implying death could ever stop him
>implying he wouldn't come back in a theatralic way after three days anyway

I just realized that Zack will be booed tomorrow and it literally made my day.

I bet there will be Defense Force kiddies strategically positioned throughout the crowd to explain to the booers that "they just didn't get it"

I will be there and I will start chanting Zack before the booes. Masses are stupid and easily influentiable. If I start the Zack chant first, faggots like you wont be able to push their memes.

believe it or not, BvS UE actually managed to win a part of the fanbase back, the blame shifted towards WB execs for the theatrical cut.

Despite the fact that Snyder is the one who cut out what was cut out and has said as much

yes.

He's waiting to rape Ben Affleck's Batman once he gets a chance.

>the blame shifted towards WB execs for the theatrical cut.

Only by delusional spergs, ironically the exact same delusional spergs that argued that Zack having final cut on the original movie was evidence that it would be great.

It's almost as if there's a group of people out there that will go to literally any means to defend BvS...

I want to watch the original 4 hours cut of MoS and the 3.5 hours cut of BvS.

If I were an oil tycoon I would pay WB 200 millions dollars for it.

BvS UE was great though.

I liked the theatrical cut, I liked the extended cut even more.

I expect booing drowned out by random shouting

thank god it's possible to run a studio without execs dumbass

Snyder would cost far too much to buy out of his contract and his movie are making money, they just have stupidly high budgets because someone rolled over on Affleck's demands and let him push up costs dramatically, plus WB has 0 spending controls

Singer's probably gone, this year isn't even the first time he's spent too much and not really made a lot of money on an X-Men movie, but it'll be quieter

George Miller has other projects and doesn't need the work, Grant Morrison lives in Scotland

no, renting a place in Reseda five years ago doesn't count as "living in LA", you have to actually be out there working or people won't know who you are, same as any big city

plus he's got 0 filmmaking experience - he's never even written a script that got made for tv and his imdb writer's credits are for the comic books the cartoons were based on (which is not the same as being able to write for tv) and for characters he created that other people then used

his inability to stick to plots you could actually film would also count against him

>thank god it's possible to run a studio without execs dumbass
which is something neither WB nor Disney would do.

The 4-hour cut is bullshit. A large section of that missing hour is going to be glorified B-roll or padding, no movie uses all the footage that's been shot.

>Singer's probably gone, this year isn't even the first time he's spent too much and not really made a lot of money on an X-Men movie, but it'll be quieter
Luckily for me, one of his few fans around, Singers knows so much dark shit about Hollywood he can afford to tank all the movies he want. No one will call him ever for the money lost. They know if he goes down, he drags with him half of the pedo rings. I guess its one of the benefits of being a degenerate pedophile faggot.

But I want to watch shit. There is an Indian guy that has a fucking tshirt made of pure gold. Why wouldnt I pay for 2 hours of MoS filler if I had the money?

Plus its a whole edited movie. Not just random scenes. There is a 4 hours FILM somewhere with several subplots that were removed from the final product. And a much darker tone.

The pacing will be terrible, sure, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt enjoy the 2 extra hours of MoS.

there are several takes confirmed that haven't been used in the EU either like more Batman warehouse scenes and a longer Batman vs superman fight.

>There is an Indian guy that has a fucking tshirt made of pure gold.

well yeah, and he was beaten to death last week

Lol internet movie industry experts

>original 4 hours cut of MoS

>tshirt made of pure gold

What a waste of money. How heavy would it be to walk around in it?

Shooter would kill Quesadilla long before they got to that stage.

Why is it that you DCfags cannot express an ounce of humour whenever the topic at hand is related to DC? Are you insecure?

sounds better than the actual series desu.

(you)

>but it all went to shit with CW.

What am I reading

It was kinda bland.

>fandom was a mistake

I didn't need you to further prove my point.

(you) really greedy m8.

Those cucks will be cheering Snyder on the minute he releases a Justice League clip. Look at all the cheering he got when he premiered the first BvS clip, despite everyone hating Man of Steel.

MoS was mega shit

BvS added Batman and Wonder Woman and created the worst movie I've ever seen

JL is adding Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Fourth World which should theoretically create... a black hole...?