Killing Joke spoilers...poor Dick

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/batman/spoilers-batman-the-killing-joke-5-things-it-got-right-and-3-things-it-a143690
greeny1025.tumblr.com/post/147798887569/batman-dccomics-killingjoke-brucetimm-i-know
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck

Yeah thats Timm alright

HAHA!

>That other thread about superheroes having a crush on villains
>The opening post has a panel of Barbara admitting that Killer Moth's "principal's voice" makes her wet

Really makes you think.

God damn BTAS crew

What the fuck. Isn't she like 15?

No fucking way this is real

WHAT

The weird thing is that it happens after she gets shot

Dick/Babs is cancer anyway so this is fine.

Well actually it's not fine, Bruce/Babs is awful too. I don't get Timm's obsession with this shit ship.

She hasn't been 15 in a long time.

Timm. Timm, I know you want this, but please. Please. Tell me you didn't shove your garbage ship into the fucking Killing Joke. Please.

>Adding sex into the Killing Joke, which is basically a rape story
>Bruce fucking Barbra who's god knows how old at this point in time now thanks to DC's retcon weird time fuckery and n52 BS.

NOPE

But if she isn't paralyzed then what's the point?

she's a white girl. She's 15 until she's 40.

Hot.

Wayned

That is hilarious.

I told you guys that any adaption would only be inferior. Glad to be proven right.

Bruce and Barry needs to stop cucking their students.

>which is basically a rape story
Ah so you didn't get it.

Article for those interested

comicbookmovie.com/batman/spoilers-batman-the-killing-joke-5-things-it-got-right-and-3-things-it-a143690

Timm did it again, the absolute madman.

>I'll have to congratulate dick
then he looks down and says, "well done, little buddy"

>complain about Barbara's treatment in the OG KJ
>get this instead
>DAT PAW

What a madman

>Complaining that the fucking thing is Too faithful
I just don't understand anymore

OK, question to Sup Forums:

Let's assume she's legal. Let's assume she's never been in a relationship with Grayson. Let's assume she didn't start wearing the cowl until she was an adult.

Would you still object? If so, why?

If this is true, it's a terrible decision...

It completely changes the dynamic of Batman's confrontation with The Joker, takes the focus off Jim's trauma and further reduces Barbara to the role of fridge inhabitant...

Hell, it changes the ending from off-putting to downright callous

Timm no pls not here

She's Jim's daughter, going after your bro's daughter and just for a quickie is a big no.

>If Barbara wasn't Barbara, would you still object?

screencap or not true

>needing to have intercourse with someone to be close with them

Jesus christ

I sorta feel like bruce/babs is one of those relationships where the power dynamics are really, unhealthily skewed

A mentor having sex with his apprentice in canon is pretty fucking gross, especially when it's a friend's daughter.

Because banging your friend's daughter is pretty fucking creepy.

Yes it's dumb and boring. People should be able to work together without fucking and since Timm forces it into everything it's clear that it serves no actual story purpose and it's just shipping.

>takes the focus off Jim's trauma
That's not a bad thing when it's clear that the adaptation is a Batman story not a Jim Gordon or Barbara Gordon story.

>and further reduces Barbara to the role of fridge inhabitant...
I don't get what you're saying here. The fridge meme only pertains to women who get needlessly killed, not crippled.

>making a design that hot
>not having someone stick it in her

come on Sup Forums.

Do you often bang your friend's children?

>nipples on Batgirl suit

Oh shit yeah son

Not surprised they did this

If they are of legal age, it is a biological imperative to breed

WHAT THE FUCK BRUCE TIMM

Man, Timm cannot keep his hands out of his pants

>it is a biological imperative to breed
and yet there are people with no motivation to breed

Jesus Christ no fucking way. Make a webm so we can see this train wreck.

Everything Timm has done has been a mistake, even Harley

>I'm usually not a huge fan of animated movies
Into the trash it goes.

>tfw Tara Strong starts making grunting and panting noises during the sex scene

Trips confirm Timm is a mistake.

Those people are mentally ill. Stop buying into the propaganda, there is such a thing as normal. Those people are the outlier.

It's Timm, of course they did it, it's his favourite ship and thus it has to be in everything.

>One small deviation that doesent change much
>ITS HORRIBLE ITS RUINED
Goddammit people

greeny1025.tumblr.com/post/147798887569/batman-dccomics-killingjoke-brucetimm-i-know
Tumblr/Instagram clip

I actually liked the idea of batman/batgirl in batan beyond, because it showed how hard Bruce fell from grace. It's a relationship that shouldn't at all be glorified, and I think Timm's overindulgence detracts from both Bruce and babs' characters

god dayum barbara

But I thought Batman only had eyes for the Joker?

Oh shit is The Killing Joke really just a love triangle gone wrong?!

I love timm, but I am first and foremost a Dickfag. this is most outrageous

>trips

tims always used properties as his personal wank bank.

Hahaha timm pls

Who allowed this

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Thank you Based Timm.

I'll never need comedy again.

Has there ever been a bigger case of character assassination?

Timm you absolute madman
Oh sweet jesus

>It's a relationship that shouldn't at all be glorified
Why do you think Timm ships it?

It's basically what problems people with the Batman/Robin relationship (power imbalance, big age gap, etc), just without the gay stuff.

sometimes you just need the D

Doesn't even look like Bruce had a choice

>Batman gives her the dick while keeping her away from Dick
Although it looks like she went for it herself

Maybe Babs is Timm's waifu and he uses Bruce as a self-insert?

What a misstep though. It sucks when creators you admire make huge blunders like this.

Eh, I'm a Dickfag too but I hate Dick and Babs together, it's just that I hate Babs and Bruce together even more.

Dick gets the shaft yet again, bravo Timm.

>filename

>poor Dick

Is Dick even mentioned or are you just a Dick/Babs shipper?

Every good and distinctive writer in comics or involved with comic properties is also a gigantic pervert and are unable to hide their fetishes.

At this point you have to learn to accept it.

WHY

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

THIS WASN'T IN THE ORIGINAL BOOK

i will grant that seeing shirtless babs is hot but everything else if FUCKING PISSING ME OFF FUCK YOU TIMM YOU BITCHFUCKER

Like? The only example I can think of is Mark Millar and rape

don't you mean Barbara gets the shaft yet again?

He thinks he's better than Moore. It's disgusting.

Mentor/Apprentice may just be one of Timm's fetishes

One of the reasons why they did it in DCAU was because it was gross and was a reason why Bruce is shit, so if they did it here, Timm just has a fetish

Alan Moore and rape.

I've got no problem seeing Clark climb into a bathtub with Lois, or Bruce wake up next to some random woman, but this shit is just gross with the whole age gap/mentor thing.

Also sex in the costumes is just fuckin' weird man

It's not like Barbara/Dick is a good ship at least. It's bound to fail at some point.

>Also sex in the costumes is just fuckin' weird man
zack snyder doesn't mind sex in suits, but its stupid when they talk in costume

This addition is stupid but that's also retarded. By that argument every writer who has hanged things in an adaptation thinks they're better then the source material and the writer of that material, and that's insane.

Speak for yourself, man.

I don't get why he went through the trouble of giving us some awesome suits for Superman, Wonder Woman, and finally a non-shitty suit for Batman, just to give them no dialogue in the suits.

Nigga

As someone who can attest to cosplay sex at cons, it's probably the most acceptable part of this.

>Timm turns Moorebats into Millarbats
Fuck off, Bruce.

is that it?

>By that argument every writer who has hanged things in an adaptation thinks they're better then the source material and the writer of that material, and that's insane.

No it's true. They are egotistical as fuck. They change things because they feel it makes the story better.

Just watched it

Joker shows up 40 minutes into the 70 minute long movie
also the animation is fucking terrible

isn't it supposed to? it's supposed to be kind of shitty didn't Timm say as much?

Let's be fair for a second, that Batman is clearly a premature ejaculator while Timm's Batman could probably go 24 hours with an erection and be just fine.

Yeah he said it wasn't meant to be glorified and was supposed to be gross on Bruce's part.

Doesn't mean he still doesn't ship it and think it's hot.
A lot of people like gross things.

IT ALL COMES UP TIMMHOUSE