Neue SA general #5 Brown Company edition

Sup lads, continuing from yesterday, what should be the movements main goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10953204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You guys really need to get your shit together if you are making this a thing.

Don't worry, we're getting around to it.

>what should be the movements main goal?

Distribution of cyanide tablets.

>Tfw nationalist group turns suicide drug cartel.

Bump.

britbong i get what your doing but maybe try another approach

Like what exactly?

Something less autistic and roleplay-y.

Are approach is to create a NatSoc group that isn't full of degenerate skinheads, a group of educated working class men that strive to teach the Audience rather then terrify or disgust them.
We don't want to go off looking like murderer thugs.

We already did this as Trumpstaffel, faggot

We have a functioning hidden organization and we recruit anons as we see fit

Have fun with your LARP and enjoy never leaving the paper dolly stage of logos and slogans and uniforms

also

The trumpsaffel are hardly active anymore.

STORMFAGS GET OUT

REEEEE

It's too late for that. Ilse Koch, Dirlewanger, Himmler, etc. have ruined that for you. You'd be better off with an all new approach.

Shit, I missed the 4th thread
Any updates?

Yes, we have created a new symbol and we are finally making a forum.

It's not just NatSoc, it's rather a movement of white nationalism from across the globe.
We will start gradually, taking about the retaking of our pride and the stopping of communism, moving on to holocaust denial and the Jewish Question.

Find speakers and actively get involved with your local government, help in elections and gain experience. Try public speaking and building a credible name for your idealogies that don't immediately get shut down as "wow Nazis", the LARP-y costume I saw a few threads ago is really lame, if you want to have an outfit just wear a suit jacket, nice pants, and clean up. Also, if you're going for a NatSoc-esque group you should distance yourself from people like myself who live the 14 Words.

I do like the idea, but it seems too LARP-y and a complete mess. Good luck to you.

The "shitty Helm" Creator reports back in! What does the Symbol look like? Its still the black "A" with the Blue "S"?

Yes, we may change it so it is Denazified.
We may also need a Denazified name.

how in the hell are you in the 5th general already? I posted on the 2nd one and came back to check-up obn it. Saw a fucking 5th one is up. the fuck.
also can anyone link me to the 2nd one again. can't find it in the archives.

this is what autism looks like

thanks Nigel. I'm making the rounds through the archives right now.

I need the next one after this. I think it was called the neue SA general #2. was the thread kill? cant seem to find it in the archives.

strawpoll.me/10953204

this is #3. where is the "Neue SA General #2"? Sorry for bothering OP but I actually had a question on that thread that I'd love to see answered.

SA turned to Neue SA.
It's the same movement, different name.

i know that. But I am looking for the thread that was specifically titled as such. Forget it OP lets get on with our lives. So anything interdasting happen while I was away??

Not much, just the growth of popularity.

Kewl. So you're making thethreads, I gather! archive all the threads so far and make a pastebin so we can all keep track of the discussions. Lots of generals suffer from not doing this.

Indeed.