I'm so glad Hydeposting seems to have died out at last

I'm so glad Hydeposting seems to have died out at last.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

Sam is funny libcucks, get over it.

Pretty sure he still has a patreon. Unless he got rid of it.

nice trips SAM

What if I agree with his politics but think his comedy is shit

All that free money for doing next to nothing. How do I find drones who will offer their parent's money to me?

Come up with some good shit.
You have to admit that MDE has quite a lot of content regardless of whether you like it or not. They've been putting things out for a real long time.

Rambling and drooling on himself sure is good content! Looks like Sam really is bouncing back from WP. How long has smocaine 3 been in editing for???

I see that Trump being president has really got beneath your skin. Can you impeach yet or no evidence still?

Snake eyes...

yet to see anything funny from this guy
retards spamming him are to blame for his downfall lmao

if sam likes trump so much why is he so homophobic???
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=2s

Sam has wealth, a following, a girlfriend, and you have bitter posts on television and film about his life because Trump is president. Sad.

That's funny, I voted for Trump. But I didn't mention politics at all in my post. Looks like you're mad that I'm making fun of your failing hack of a hero.

I found this video funny when I was 17 but now it's just depressing. Like good job you went out of your way to make 3 people uncomfortable and leave a room with mild spectacle and then the majority quietly exit.

It's like that anime convention video. It gets a lot less funny when the camerman occasionally reminds you the audience is composed of 3 weaboos face palming. You went on a roadtrip, spent money for gas and food, payed for lodge or either found someone to house you, just to make 3 cosplaying weirdos midly annoyed and leave a room.

r/donald can you talk about anything without injecting your big daddy trump into the conversation?

You didn't have to mention politics in your post. The reason that Sam Hyde hate is spammed on this board is transparent. It's called context clues. Can you impeach with evidence yet?

And this little libcuck got triggered when I outed him.

You are hilarious! Sam should pay you in food stamps to be his intern once you graduate high school.

Keep on believing that you low effort shitposting tourist.
Is acting like a cringey little sycophant the only way you can trick people into interact with you? Sad!

Just like his talent did in 2011

>Sam has wealth
>cries like a little girl about not being able to afford health insurance

Triggered libcucks on this board are simple.

>H-H-He was just joking okay! Looks like he f-fooled you! The master jokester strikes again!

There's no reason to be depressed Sam, you'll land another tv show any day now

I thought leftists felt that people not having healthcare was an issue?

Now they laugh at someone not being able to afford it?

How, dare I say, tolerant.

>took out all his savings to show off money on camera
>can't even crack 100K views
Yeah he's fine

Anything on this board that doesn't trigger liberals anymore?

Do you understand his humor? The dude makes 2 grand a month off of patreon alone

>bash the bitter libcucks
>posting stops

Hmm...

Yeah he only ridiculed Jews publicly I'm sure he will have a great career in media

>trips
Nice. Very nice.