The real tarantino

This is how you make movies which are
°Cool
°to musical influences
°editing
°dialouge
°funny

Fuck tranainto never a good director and Edgar is a nice man not a foot freak asshole.

Baby driver 10/10

i agree, i saw this yesterday, it was phenomenal

i don't say this often but

reddit

Tarantine is reddit you loser

Edgar right is much better in terms of film knowledge and set up for camera angles and Editting and music backing tracks to the beat

Compare reservoir dogs ear..I'm stuck in the middle with you... It's just junk. Nothing lines up its juts a song
Then the opening scene ofbaby driver where the words match up to the graffitti on the road and walls
And every time a song is it matches the beat to whatever they are doing in the robbery's and even his hands tapping the table

Where in tarintino is anything even half as good as that no I just get Sam L Jackson to turn up and say nigger and cock and talk about a hamburger and a 5 dolla shake as I m a faggot tarainto

Can I say they're both great? Besides, Tarantino's movies aren't musically influenced on the level of Wright's.

>i don't say this often
You shouldn't say it at all because that meme is overplayed and retarded.

So he's a better director because he makes compilations of music videos? Ok...

just like u

>“Baby Driver” seems, above all, like the film of a smart kid who has grown up and, having found popularity, has learned to dress his movies better and breeze through campus with a good word for everyone. (This desperate need to be liked, and its digital-media-centricity, made for the very subject of Wright’s daringly conceived and imaginatively realized 2010 film, “Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.”) Though filmed on location in Atlanta, the movie is textureless; the city seems plasticized and simulated by the carefully planned yet plain and uninflected images. The two moments when Wright’s cinematic juices seem to flow are two moments of violence. One—showing, in a wink, an impalement—is the closest thing to gore that that film offers; the other, an agonizingly slow, if obvious, resolution to a climactic conflict, is its closest thing to sadism, to delight in injury and death. These moments suggest that Wright might really get off on some heavy Tarantino-esque or Peckinpavian violence, if only he’d let himself go.
Wright doesn’t let himself go, but his movie has still satisfied critics who are in love with the idea of Hollywood providing something that’s not based on a superhero franchise, providing something that, with its retro soundtrack and retro cleanness, reminds them of a Hollywood that no longer exists—even if some of its luminaries certainly do. Great directors of the New Hollywood of the seventies—an age when the studios put big money into ambitious filmmakers’ wide-release movies—are still working, with independent financing, lower budgets, and more limited releases, but more daringly and originally than ever; along the way, they have outrun the critics who love their early stuff best. The nostalgia of “Baby Driver” is more than a celebration of the past; it’s a repudiation of much of the best and most original filmmaking of the present day.

What is this shit you queer I am not reading this words just write it again shorter for us to read

OP here i thought we hated tranainto theirs literally a thread on it in catalog wtf is defending him now

>us

Fuck off loser Edgar Wright is terrible Tarantino shits all over him.

He is not OP I wrote this thread

Why the fuck would you pretende to write this when you didn't?

Yes, more than one person won't read some faggot's opinion. TL;DR is a thing.

Movie was good until the final robbery started. Then it went to shit.

You're an ADD addled fucking moron, kid.

The matrix is another good movie

Nice, you're keeping it short. Thanks.

did Jian Yang write this?