“SIRIUSXM confirms it has terminated its relationship with GREGG ‘OPIE’ HUGHES...

>“SIRIUSXM confirms it has terminated its relationship with GREGG ‘OPIE’ HUGHES, host of the ‘OPIE RADIO SHOW’ weekday afternoons on the FACTION TALK channel. SIRIUSXM does not publicly discuss internal personnel issues.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnQv_1uWKmc
youtube.com/watch?v=nQSyD7OZEOY
youtube.com/watch?v=VFJaWoBKEY4
youtube.com/watch?v=UkzjRuKCEwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fbmYc7UAzGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they let him go? Is he going to host a morning zoo in Syracuse now?

>mfw she has a morning show and Opie doesn't

He filmed a fellow employee shitting in a private stall without his consent, but there's been other incidents. He's just an autistic fuck with no talent with an absolute garbage tier radio show. It's 10 years overdue.

>internal personnel issues

They're basically confirming this had to do with Opie recording Roland taking a shit without his permission.

>post yfw Soda and Jay is now the best show on Faction Talk

Nick Dip would have a word with you.

It's cool that this flatso isn't scared to get photographed after the beatings she took.

>Opie recording Roland taking a shit

Wait. What?

... why? And why is it a problem now, he's done plenty of shit like this before, even after he lost the channel.

ah opie you were a shock jock to the end

I listened to just a little bit of Jim and Sam today. Why aren't Jim and Opie speaking anymore?

What television show or movie is this?

>The Opster never got to say "Your moms box"

Is he going to be the next scorch

I remember during the Lady Di intern week they told him not to take a camera into the bathroom.

He also started doing Howard shenanigans recently and pissed both Howard and the higher ups off for doing shockjock shit.

Could you imagine getting fired from a high end job and this is how it makes the headlines? When somebody Googles his name this is whats going to pop up. Opie is going to be explaining what really happened to everyone he ever meets for the rest of his life.

They did worse to interns on a daily basis though. This sounds like an excuse to cut back desu

apparently they never liked each other a whole lot, they have a scrap about it on air when it was just the two of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnQv_1uWKmc

Because he has alienated every single person who was once his ally, he has zero worth to the company at this point and nobody will defend him because literally everyone hates him

He's too bitter and paranoid now, it's more depressing than funny

We aren't friends. Period.

opie was never anything more than a board operator who happened to discover anthony and had the good sense to invite funny people like patrice and burr onto his show

I'm surprised he even lasted this long without Anthony.

He dug his own grave

Anthony alone is terrible as well though.

he's not bitter at all, you sound like a bootyblasted liberal

That's how it should be. He's just like me

BOWLING FOR BEHAVE

Jim bit his tongue for most of his tenure with Opie, but the fucking idiot tried to play hardball when it was time to renegotiate their contract. The company was having none of it so they slotted Jim and Sam in the morning spot and put him to wallow in his own shit at 3PM. Opie passive aggressively implied that Jim and Sam had betrayed him, Jim took the gloves off and responded by directly diarrhea shitting all over him at every opportunity.

Oh I'm aware. Jim is terrible by himself too. They all suck now. Patrice is dead, Louie and Burr are cucks, etc. That era is over.

At least we have a Chip Chipperson podcast.

how about that talib kweli interview, huh gang

Is it any good or are you ribbing me?

It's Jim doing his Chip Chipperson character for 45 minutes. Does that sound like fun to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=nQSyD7OZEOY

youtube.com/watch?v=VFJaWoBKEY4

>$60,000 for a Flash cartoon that would be considered mediocre to average if it were posted to Newgrounds in 2003

When Anthony left Patrice was probably the only one that would be able to fill that hole in the show

lol user its fine if you like him but his entire unmasked with ron sounded like a crazy old man yelling at the moon. Even ron had a hard time not mocking him the whole time and he's respectful as shit with his guests

now i know why redbar is taking an extra day for his next show

what a week!

The girl was really helpful by saying they should take a bong hit to make things better.

i like ron but dipaolo would destroy ron these days. during that interview he kept hitting ron with fat jokes and he pretty much had nothing

Never forget the dark times. Poor Yimmy was held hostage every morning for almost a year and a half.
His new show sucks but at least he's not sandwiched between a breasted man and a fat tongued retard screaming over his every word.

THA TAPES

youtube.com/watch?v=UkzjRuKCEwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fbmYc7UAzGc

Redbar's a faggot, but this is amazing,

I've listened to Jim and Sam the last couple of days, and Jim I think has said every time, "Opie thinks we stole his morning show, we didn't steal his morning show. Sirius put us here because of things that Opie did."

Opie was a hack, all he did was poorly describe videos and had a 2wacky4me soundboard on O&A.

Oh I like this.

Fez has the last laugh

so apparently this is a confirmed fez account that they used for a one off bit?
Is the episode this is from online?

Oh no, what ever will I do if I can't listen to Opie phone it in while Sherrod repeats the same unfunny joke 14 times

i used to listen to o&a/ron and fez during like 2001-2003. did they have a falling out?

fez is gay opie

Despite all the beatings she has the last laugh

Will Bam take the wife and kids back now?