Why isn't there proper representation of black people as bad guys in comics? Like just statistics...

Why isn't there proper representation of black people as bad guys in comics? Like just statistics, street level heroes should be dealing would black criminals more than 60% of the time.

Why do they white wash crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeUfDTn5huM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do realize that comics aren't real, right?

I can't wait for 500+ posts of Sup Forums and tumblr shitposting.

They killed off Moses Magnum

What kind of villains has Luke Cage fought at least?

Super villains tend to be involved in SCIENCE accidents
Would you let black people near science, let alone SCIENCE?
There ya go

Uh...

African-American Manta!

Well first OP, you need to actually prove that representation in comic books is off by a significant degree.

please leave best boy out of this shit thread

But there several black SCIENCE heroes.

Modern heroes don't fight street crime, they fight each other

Street level crimes are primarily against blacks and hispanics
Corporate crimes and up are whites and asians
Invasions and Cosmic level events are by alien beings and concepts

It's pretty realistic

Rhodey borrows his Tech, Black Panther's entire civilization is based on bullshit (notably curing cancer and not sharing it), and isn't Prowler and anti-hero/reformed villain?

Marbel please...

Blue Marvel

Rocket Racer is the reformed villain
Prowler is street hero

Prowler was a villain for like 5 minutes.
There's also Blue Marvel and Bill Foster (RIP).

I got this series about Rastafari railway pirates terrorizing the Flyover States from the refuge of their New Zion they apparently built somewhere at the foot of the Rockies.

I've actually wondered about that. It feels to me like whenever I see Batman beat up thugs whole busting up a drug deal or whatever, it's always white guys. Italian gangsters maybe.

Sometimes they seem Latino.

But I don't think I've seen Batman regularly deal with black thugs. I might be wrong though.

Because in the old days creators didn't want blacks people existing in their books.

While later days, blacks can't be criminals because it's racist says Muslim writer.

Blacks commit 60 percent of usas crimes.

>not knowing that super realistic scene
>the one with young black boy pointing a gun at batman.

>Not knowing about GOAT-tier villains like Hypno Hustler

wow OP could you out yourself as more of a casual?

Has Iron Fist ever fought Karnak?

>implying black thugs don't exist in Marvel because MUH SJW BOOGIEMAN

Sup Forums you've said a lot of stupid things in your time here but this takes the cake.

>Shit from over a decade ago that has no bearing on the current political and societal climate
Okay

That's pre Disney marvel. Find something post 2009 to up

Reverend Achebe, Man-Ape, and Erik Killmonger come to mind.

I've read a lot of Punisher comics and he's killed plenty of blacks. Even the new Punisher comic has a black villain

spider-man #3 (2016)

Well?

They're probably catholic.

Not even a stormfront retard but this socio-political climate will crucify you if you even mention black Americans in an unfavorable light. Ever notice the token black genius in films and TV since 2000? Or how white chicks eagerly have black lovers whether they're straight or gay? Or how black women are portrayed as calm and assertive?

Reality does not click with Hollywood which is populated with limousine liberals. Not actual liberals but shallow snobs who only spout shit so they can earn brownie points.

Black America is full of problems; none of which are being addressed by its members because it's far easier to pass the buck and blame whitey or the rich elite or someone else but themselves. Granted, pre-2000's, there was some proof that they were being sidelined economically and politically but at some point, you have to look at yourselves in the mirror and examine the faults. Like a disproportionate amount of black children not having their birth fathers around. Or how violence and gangs are glorified while academics are derided.

retard

>Not even a stormfront retard but
>proceeds to say the exact same shit a stormfront retard would say

great posting you horsedick sucking faggot

>more than 60% of the time.

80%

Bendis ha sneer been on of them sjw reality benders.

Try other writers. Like the Muslim writers of ms marvel.

BLACK LIVES MANTA

It's a weird mentall illness.

So who should DCCU cast for the inevitable live action version. I say Idris Elba would be perfect.

one of her villain was a bird user and another was a bigger version of her. It's clear that you don't read comics or at least not the one you complain about why even bringing it up?

Laurence Fishburne

But there are already examples posted in this very thread. Hell there have been examples of black pointing out the problem is also within

Kamala Khan doesn't really confront street crime/real world issues that often

Just weird shit because Jersey is weird. The closest her book has come to "topical" is fighting against HYDRA/mind control gentrification

That's just because Idris Elba is perfect for everything

remember when she her biggest rival was a bird
talk about sjw hiding the fact about today's america

Are you fucking kidding me? I don't inherently believe that blacks are criminal or subhuman or unintelligent or any of that shit that white supremacists spout.

Look at my post. I'm clearly stating that black issues are being swept under the rug and overlooked by white liberals as well as the black community.

I'm all for positive depiction of minorities in media to counter stereotypes. I fucking loved black sitcoms as a kid like Cosby Show, Family Matters, Fresh Prince. I saw black people as everyday people with only a difference in skin pigmentation.

However, comics and visual media are painting a pretty distorted depiction of black America and it's gonna bite them in the ass in the long-run.

We all read you don't. There's sjws pandering in certain books.

And it's in every minority book except Miles or Novas book.

How the fuck does doing well in school mean "acting white"? I never understood that.

Black civil rights leaders in the early 1900's stressed the importance of education and advancing through grit.

yeah now you are just lying.

A lot of black youth have a fetish for gang life sadly.

It's more of a poor people thing than exclusively black thing
If you look like you're shaping up to leave whatever poor shithole you're in, neighbours will try to keep you around. I mean "if that dork made it out, why not the super-cool me? could it be I'm a loser?" isn't a nice thought, so avoid it by keeping everyone low

OP if you wanted to specify a certain period for this phenomenon, you probably shouldn't have written so generally and posted a couple from before the current political climate

kek

Yeah I thought about that today while reading Batman #3. You never see black goons anymore unless they're part of a majority white gang.

110%
All of the crimes. They also think about them when not committing them. Obama does it; you can see it in his beady eyes at every speech he gives.

Yeah there is. The book should talk about how most Muslims are jihadists or agree with it casually or their hate red for homosexuals.

And love of sharia law.

Another thing was the Thor gamer gate thing and femenists over tones and dialogue. The unsloclicted opinion thing in Angela. I could name many more.

>Black civil rights leaders in the early 1900's stressed the importance of education and advancing through grit

Democrats have always sought to deny blacks education, they need them stupid violent on welfare to keep them voting democrat

>How the fuck does doing well in school mean "acting white"? I never understood that.

I don't know.
I was quiet and had my head in the books and the other black kids always made fun of that. The only things they cared about were rap and basketball.

Yeah but why? You never seen a gang member over 40 because they're all dead or in prison.

>The book should talk about how most Muslims are jihadists or agree with it casually or their hate red for homosexuals.
>And love of sharia law.
I have to agree with this. There are SOME liberal Muslims out there but there's a fuckton of Muslims in Western countries that do that shit. Europe is fucking itself over with all those refugees and immigrants that don't assimilate.

Which is funny, seeing how blacks flock to Democrats in elections even though they were the ones in favor of segregation and all that other shit.

All races back in the 70's. Mostly the Man and crime bosses from the 70's now.

He's fucking awesome. We need more shit as good as him.

Listing some off the top of my head.

Mr Terrific
Nu Power Girl
Nu Iron Man
Moon Girl
Steel
Steel's Daughter
Anarchist from X static. or was it prodigy?
Black Goliath
Cyborg.
Blue Marvel
Half of firestorm.
Cardiac

I don't think Miles, Photon and Rhodey should count. I think Panther should.

I dont' remember Deathlok being very sciency either, but I barely remember the guy.

Is it badass? I think Rasta rail pirates is interesting enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeUfDTn5huM

because killing white men and fucking white woman is living the dream.

Now do villains

>Which is funny, seeing how blacks flock to Democrats in elections

Which is why the Democrats have to keep them uneducated and dependent on government (taxpayer) money

Nowadays, I think they're more likely to portray antagonistic black characters as villains than thugs. I've noticed this in live-action adaptions as well

Black villans or black super science villians?

literally every third nameless street thug.

Black villains are mostly "some big guy who possibly has a gun".

Now they're tapping into illegal immigrants because the black population is stagnating and they need more votes.

By 2050, Latinos will be 30% of the population, I wonder who the SJWs are gonna favor? The Latinos or blacks?

Are you ok?

Black villains who have some basis in tech/science (being around a SCIENCE accident counts even if they're reliant on super powers like Hulk)

They're already pushing us aside for latino and M.E. people.

What's M.E. because my mind went right to "Mexican European" and I'm wondering if that minority even exists

Middle Eastern

Nope and they never will until writers find a way for them to both lose

Except Latinos are classified as "white" according to them. Remember George Zimmerman?

Wouldn't it be a bloody draw since it would be be an analogy to the Unstoppable Force meets an Immovable Object so they'll both get their fists fucked up?

>they were the ones in favor of segregation and all that other shit
And Nixon created the EPA but here we are

he is such a shitty actor

Elba doesn't strike me as good at bad guy roles

Times change pretty fast user

So you've never seen The Wire?

The more I read about Nixon, the more I find him to be a fascinating contradiction. He was a brilliant politician but a deplorable human being.

fuck this guy sounds interesting, what's his deal?

He was considered white to push a narrative. Doesn't stop it from being true.

He was a man
He had stilts
He was great

It wasn't even that good. He would still be wanking it to that to this very day if he would have just givn up the fucking games man.

The way the Oppression Olympics work, this is what the hierarchy is:

- Blacks and LGBT seemed to be tied in 1st place
- White women oddly enough (whether straight or LGBT) seemed to be high up
- Muslims preferably ones from Africa and/or Asia
- Then maybe Latin Americans

Asians and Native Americans are ignored. Straight white cisgender males are seen as the bane of humanity.

You're using Oppression Olympics wrong. It's a derogatory term for people dismissing bad stuff happening because other people have it worse

>M.E. people.

no just Muslims liberals have been completely silent to the ongoing extermination of Christians, Pagans, Jew, and Animists all over African and the Middle East

Probably because they don't realize that they exist there. I had a liberal tell me that the Armenian Genocide doesn't matter because it was whites getting a taste of their own medicine for colonizing Muslim lands.

That one evil cyborg dude who was DC's Cyborg's rival.
Cardiac used to be a villan.
That dude on the wrecking crew. Thunderballs? He's actually supposed to be a genius, but rarely does shit.

I'd also count Black Manta, because sometimes he has super science underwater gear, but that's kind of iffy.

Going outside the big 2 out of desperation, Angstrom levy and Baxter Stockman.

Correct me if I'm missing anyone, but it's looking pretty thin on the black science villain side.

There's more than one thought on this issue. The some SJWs have changed from "white privilege," to talking about "whiteness", so they can complain more effectively about, say manga or nintendo, or white hispanics.

Middle Eastern Christian here

Most of us are long gone