My friends call me MJ, since I look like how marijuana smells

>My friends call me MJ, since I look like how marijuana smells

Just epic

?

Don't mind me, just the best Spiderman Homecoming character coming through.

I really loved the scene where he killed all white people

White "women" BTFO

those disgusting eyebrows look like she glued her hair to her forehead

DUDE WEED LMAO

tfw the worst pictures of Dunst and Stone that you could find still look better than the african avatar of caterpillar eyebrows

wow you found the worst pictures of the white chicks, and the best picture of the nig, and she stil l looks a bit worse then both of them. btfo indeed

>marvel/sony casting directors
>competent

Pick one

2>1>3

>Dunst still looks the best
mongrel women a shit

>mongrel
They are all american, they are all mongrels.

>this coping
You're just lying to yourselves at this point

Just admit that white slags cannot compete with African queens

when was emma stone MJ?

The image says "spidey's girls", not "mary janes"

MJ shit apart, the movie was good.

The spic isn't Mary Jane Mary Jane, the thread is about Spider-Man love interests.

>plasters on makeup and photoshop
>still looks like a bog brother

I don't even remember her on spiderman in any way shape or form

That bitch looks like the abbo version of one of the Olsen twins.

The only thing I'm trying to cope with is how bad this casting is

fascinating that you care who I like or don't like but even with all your shilling, you won't change my mind

Gwen Stacy in Amazing Spider-man.

Emma stone was not even the best Gwen Stacy

oh that's the shit where he kills her. now I remember that garbage

I thought the movie was okay but why did they push interracial couples so much? Holy shit. I think Sup Forums is finally getting into me.

You're right user. I can't change the fact that you're a raging homosexual.

Who is the tranny on the right?

Stop posting there.

How fucking tall is her mom ?

Is it a coincidence that capeshitter teenagers also think Sup Forums is suber ebin?

>make-up is my fetish

>Miss err...Zendaya? To be honest, I'm not sure why you're here today. In the casting call, we clearly asked for a red-haired, fair-skinned woman to fill the role of Mary Jane. You can't possib-
>AYY dey call it AfriCAN not AfriCAN'T

>he actually thinks she isn't wearing makeup in the movie

Yes, goyim, stop taking those red pills.

>I don't like it when women try to look more attractive
No user, seriously I think you might be a homosexual

How do you want your 2017 Mary Kane senpai?

>I get a boner from face cosmetics

I believe what user is implying is that she looks passable with makeup in the same way a tranny looks passable with makeup, and that it's not actually the woman you're attracted to but the layer of powders and pigments she uses to transform herself from a twinky Guatemalan boy into what you claim is an attractive woman on par with Kirsten Dunst or Emma Stone.

>caring this much about one couple in one movie

Seriously though what were they thinking with this casting choice? Surely there has to be 1 attractive black girl out there they can find.

MJ in the movie stands for Michelle Jones, a proper African name.

>2017
>Casting attractive people

This is a culture that thinks Scarlett Johansson is one of the most beautiful women alive.

nice gif tip top lel!
But why does he become weaker when actually he should become """""stronger"""""?
Is this a kanye-u west reference?

Who's the guy on the right?

looks like that one semi asian trap

is that Neymar?

I think we should call her "Mud J" going fwd...

lmao they still look better than that ugly nig with the weird eyebrows.

uncanny

>MJ is a high schooler and still looks like she doesn't know how to take care of her looks.

>Will later learn how to properly take care of herself and actually care about looks likely in a later movie, when they're out of high school

Are you all teenagers? This is the most obvious trope that actually happens in real life that anyone can see from a mile away.

Will she also learn to be played by an actress who doesn't look like poop?

Best Spider-Man girl coming through!

SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ SHE'S NOT MJ

god emma stone was so hot in that first movie, i'm sure she was in the 2nd but i didnt bother to watch it