Have you ever seen a major motion picture where a German is portrayed as a good person...

Have you ever seen a major motion picture where a German is portrayed as a good person? I recently watched Wonder Woman and Alien Covenant, both of which portray Germans in a negative light for seemingly no reason. WW2 ended over 70 years ago, yet in all that time, Hollywood can't seem to move on. Is it Jewish propaganda?

Germans are not a heroic people and thus cannot play heroic characters

The only villainous German in that movie is Ludendorff. The rest are excused by Ares mindfuckery.

and comic book characters are heros beacause balding thirty year old men drew them that way?

Valkyrie
The German officer in Pianist
John Rabe (Nazi officer who protected the Chinese during Rape of Nanking)

You aren't looking at all.

>Valkyrie
It doesn't count if he is a traitor and fighting other Germans

>-where a German is portrayed as a good person?

Spotted the Sup Forumsack. You meant to ask if there was a movie that depicted devout Nazis as good people.

7 years in tibet + any Nazi propaganda film
/thread

see why would equate german to nazi? you've been brainwashed

>watches a ww1 movie
>demands germans to be portrayed positively because "ww2 ended 70years ago"
Literally how is it possible to become as retarded as a Sup Forumsdditor?

Schindler's Lift

they're heroes because they aren't German

even in Alien Covenant you can see the Germans portrayed as a genocidal evil people even though it isn't necessary at all to the plot, it's just kinda thrown in

What's even funnier is that the movie has Germans who want to sign the Armistice to end the war but rogue elements murder them before they can, and at the end of the movie there's a whole bunch of 20 German soldiers thanking their lucky stars they weren't killed in the giant demigod v god battle that takes place, so much so they forget about trying to kill WW's allied pals

When you murder hundreds of millions of innocent Jews your the bad guy forever

>innocent

Says who?

>hundreds of millions

You sure about that number?

Das Boot
Stalingrad (1993 version)

>The rest are excused by Ares mindfuckery.
Ludendorff and Dr. Poison are too. He's just feeding on their weaknesses and it's implied he does the same with the British.

Did you see the part where the German commanders wanted to sign the armistice because they didn't wanna lose more German lifes, and told Ludendorff to quit with his bullshit?

>Have you ever seen a major motion picture where a German is portrayed as a good person?

I don't generally watch fiction so no.

>German
>person

Pick one.

X2 had a german mutant on the good guy's side, and that's just within the capeshit genre. I think you're being a little oversensitive.

user... I don't know how to break this to you.

germans ARE an evil and genocidal people, its in their blood

>hurr, why are people so mean to us. we only started 2 world wars that killed over a hundred million people

fuck off op

No self awareness at all. You equated Germans to Nazis. You said that von Stauffenberg didn't count because he fought them. Admit that you're just looking for positive Nazi portrayals or GTFO.

Even if you believe the propaganda, the children did nothing.

>it Jewish propaganda?
look who owns the big companies and you have your answer. They will never stop to make those movies even in a couple hundred years

pic related: one of the worst movie in that regard

Show a positive real life German

I hope you're not a member of a nation that genocided to the point of near extinction the indigenous people of the land that you now live on, user. That would be really embarrassing for you if you are.

lmao if you're so stupid that tarantino movies are too complicated for you

There is no such thing as a "good" German

complicated? maybe for a retard like you

DA JOOS

>try to save Europe multiple times
>each time get stopped by (((they))) and their puppets
>omg germans bad! they destroyed europe which wouldn't even exist without them to begin with!

It's notbthe jews, it's you being a goddamn pleb. Stop watching shitty movies.

>Alien Covenant
>which portray Germans in a negative light for seemingly no reason.
Wat.

>omg germans bad! they destroyed europe which wouldn't even exist without them to begin with!

>wouldn't even exist without them to begin with!

What did he mean by this?

All major western philosophers are germanic
All major western technological development is german
etc.
You get the picture

Pic related, a major German invention which effectively kickstarted industrialisation in Europe and set it multiple steps ahead of the rest of the world.

>reading comprehension

kys

>cherrypicking
>forgetting about the press and all the other stuff

Bosch ABS. I wonder how many lives that has saved?

>Luther
>destroy europe
christlarpers are everything bad about reddit x 10

>german
>a good person

how was invading poland, invading france, and bombing england saving europe?

>decimal point and logarithms invented by a Scot
>zero invented by an Indian
>fractions invented by Egyptians

Tell us more about your Germanic Overlords.

Reverse question: ever seen a Hollywood movie where a Jew is portrayed as the bad guy?

>Is it Jewish propaganda
time to go back my insecure manlet friend

Bad capeshit writers depend on faceless henchmen a lot. Germans work just fine. Hollywood does the same to Russians for years.

>watching a super jew movie
>literally queen jew is the main actress
No shit the Germans are gona be bad. The jews are never gona let it go.

Kill yourself you faggot, you and your type have ruined this website

>country with Sharia law
>good
Yea ok...

Drive
Lucky Number Slevin
Every Merchant of Venice movie

David is the bad android not the Walter

Spectre
Ever seen a Hollywood movie where the vilain is a Presbyterian?
Making him jewish adds nothing to the film.

I'm raising a legitimate point. When people watch tv/film they should be conscious of who controls and makes this and the type of subliminal ideas they put into these movies and shows. You won't notice it if you don't what to look for.

France and England declared war on Germany, not the other way around friend

>Stauffenberg
>traitor who fought germans
>i'm raising a legitimate point
No you're not. You literally complained about the lack of subliminal messages in moves.
You're just a 2016 redditfugee who didn't grow out his naziaboophase yet

oh shit... how could i forget?

>oh it's the 2016 you are from reddit defense

>DA JOOS PUT DA PROPAGANDA IN OUR MOVIES
>WHY ISNT THERE ANY PRO NAZI PROPAGANDA IN THE MOVIES TODAY?
>I'm raising a legitimate point
If you say so.

>complicated? maybe for a retard like you
>People laughing at random people being killed on the propaganda movie during the film
>then they start getting killed the IRL audience starts cheering for the people getting killed
Did you not get the paralel?

1- This movie took place during WWI, you blithering idiot.
2- The main antagonist was an Englishman.
3- Kill yourself

MOST BASED CHARACTER EVER
OP BTFO

Arguably Once Upon a Time in America

Why didn't the eagles just fly Dicaprio away?

Germany didn't start WW1 and the fact the second happened at all is thanks in large part to shitheads from the UK and France trying to revise that bit of truth with Versailles. In other words, know what you're talking about or fuck off.

They did starve because of allied bombing, actually

The US is currently at war with Angela Merkel's Germany. It's no coincidence that the syrian refugees were all directed towards Germany. The US wants to destabilize that country because it's the leader in Europe and the americans don't like competition, only cocksukers like UK and France.
Hollywood has always been a tool for US imperialism, it's natural that they're demonizing the germans just like they did with the russians and arabs.

this, it's never their fault

Germans aren't good people though, they have been the cause of all misery the last century. The Eternal Aryan ruined EVERYTHING

There's so much retardation in these posts I don't even know where to start.

having a real argument would be a good start

>Alien covenant
>Germans
Literally where

You're talking about german jews, don't you?

Probably means Fassie, who is German Irish or some junk like that

gal is my 2nd fav jew
1st is finn

That thing in the picture is a fucking Bong invention.

too easy

(inb4 austrian)

But he is Austrian

>invented

You can argue WWII was Germany's fault easily, but if you ask why they invaded France and bombed England you're pretty fucking stupid

Which part of Alien: Covenant said bad things about Germans

I'm not :)

whatever

they didn't "start" it technically but anyone who actually knows about WW1 will tell you that it is 100% germanys fault that it became a world war

No, Germany is at fault for many things and it did start WW2, but dipshits attributing it all to Germany are retarded and need to be put in their place.

Angela Merkel is at war with Germany. The "Syrian refugees," are largely not Syrian or refugees and if Germany wanted to it could have stopped them from coming regardless of whatever anyone else said. Germany is ultimately the master of its own fate, those people are there because Germany let them in.

You don't know where to start because you have no point and you don't know what you're talking about.

Das Leben der Anderen... and even then, only a few.

not any of the guys you have replied to, but you clearly have a bias thats influencing your conclusions

evaluate yourself before you destruct yourself

Yeah, their mobilization tit-for-tat with Russia and the bulldozing of Belgium really escalated things, but they weren't alone in escalating or sabre rattling to get to that point either. It's nowhere near as clear cut as WW2's start is.

A bias for what? Don't pull this passive-aggressive bullshit where you tell me I'm wrong and then conveniently forget to mention how or why.

Pretty much all the Jews that were actually evil fled to England while they were still able to.

the belgium thing is the dividing line
they were TOTALLY out of line, completely inexcusable

had they just attacked france directly, britain would have just sat out. The war would have been won relatively quickly by germany with a fraction of the loss it really caused and the 20th century starts off looking a lot brighter than ours did

>They dindu nothing wrong they just wanted to get revenge for their radio tower.

a bias for germans

A bias for Germans in a post where I corrected someone by saying Germany isn't innocent in the case of either world war? Where I said Germany's fate is its own, where the negative consequences befalling it are from its own decisions instead of making it a victim of the US, Russia, Israel, etc? Where I said Germany is indeed responsible for escalating WW1 to WW status by flattening Belgium?

One of the most retarded things I've ever heard. All of this hero worship is a facet of Germanic culture. It was once very important to them.

you been got poltard